[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:

Mint C? Or Mint N? Cause I think Mint N has been permanently downgraded to supporting. I don't know about Mint C. Bella's only got this one and Wimarn Mekala. This one was always hers and James. The one with Andrew, both Andrew and Bella replaced Ken P. and Diana.

I'm curious about Mint N getting "downgraded", though I never knew who to ask. How or at what point does an actress get "downgraded" to supporting roles in Lakorns? And if that happens, is it really permanent? I saw Mint N's Lakorn with Andrew (Red Mansion or something?) and it was good. Although her look/image really is different compared to the other lead actresses in other Lakorns that I've seen (that are more recent) but I blamed it on the production of the Red Mansion Lakorn since it was done quite some time ago. Did she have poor ratings in her Lakorns or did she do something? What happened? 

I dunno, I've been fond of Mint N since I saw her as Khun Kate in Khun Chai Taratorn. It's going to be my first time to see her playing an evil character. It's funny, in Khun Chai Puttipat, he was like a big sister figure to Bella's character, now she's gonna turn into her worst nightmare  :coverlaf:

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
Here are some update on Mint Nutwara filming pictures​
am EXCITING to see mint nutwara back onscreen again she and james j look good together .... o well I hope someday she get to play a nek again. ​
 ​
cr poppaletta, muay zap, krit wong, verasalon, apple nongnat, ibees ipr, taonooi, pimtao, apassin, ball assanai, and mint ig​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

sarNie Adult
Oh no.... Mint and James Ji look so cute together. What's more is that compared to Bella's pictures so far, Mint looks younger than Bella (as in, although Mint still looks older, she looks young enough to be with James Ji.... Bella fans, don't kill me. :hide:)

I don't know if her character would be evil enough for me to root for James Ji and Bella's character to be together. I was expecting Mint's character to be like Pisamai in Wanida, but from the pictures so far, they seem to be sweet and all that. I hope someone who has read the book could tell us how mint's character is .  :thanks:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Period... again
I think Ch3 should give Mint a chance as a N'ek also. She improved a lot and I loved her character and acting in Gentlemen series. She is good in period also and she is charming to me too. That dark-blue dress emphases her nice shape

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I wish Mint N was n'ek again. I hope they aren't permanently using her as supporting. She's a great actress and has improved a lot!

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I've always had a soft spot for Mint since her debut lakorn and was saddened that she got relegated to supporting roles but she has come a long way and I definitely feel they should put her back as a lead again as well.
Crazy thing is I was on IG today and randomly put her name in the search bar cause I was wondering what she was doing and was surprised to see her pics with James lol. I'm taken back by how good they look together and I love the dark blue dress on Mint too. 

sarNie Adult
Mint looks so youthful in those pics where she was wearing shorts beside JJ. She looks so young compared to Bella - but I think it's because she had more "happy" pictures with JJ - so far, Bella's been pouting or getting doe-eyed pics with him for this drama. Hope they have happy campy scenes too. 

I think they're doing a complete role reversal here in Padiwarada as compared to Khunchai Puttipat, perhaps intentionally so in order to completely disassociate the two.

First, Rin appears to be a plain jane vis-a-vis Kronkaew's Miss Siam, Second Palad Saran seems to be a rough, action guy compared to Puttipat's Nerdy "Khunchai"-ness. (Based on the Padiwarada BTS pics, it appears that Palad Saran has scenes where he's poor and mopping floors in temples, etc.). Third, Palad seems to be more aggressive and inclined to hop on bed and harass Rin vs Puttipat who only stares stares stares. Fourth, Palad and Mint's character (still don't know what her name's supposed to be) are ex-lovers, meaning Palad should have had some affection for her in the past, whereas Puttipat hated Marathee ever since. I think Mint's character would be way more complex and would have a different impact in the story compared to the stock character portrayed by Marathee. and Lastly and most importantly, it appears that Palad and Rin in Padiwarada, as the title suggests, would get married at the beginning of the plot rather than at the end of the plot compared to Puttipat. So they would have to go through the whole husband-wife dynamic and pretend to be a good couple vs in Puttipat where Chai Pat and Kaew got married secretly and had to hide that fact from everyone except the villain. Stated otherwise, in Padiwarada, Rin is an "unwilling wife" and Palad doesn't particularly want her to be his wife, but eventually they learn to love each other. in Puttipat, Kronkaew is a wife, and Chai Pat wants her for his wife, and she also secretly wants to be his wife, but she's just stopping her self because of her pride/fear of "others", etc.  I'm hoping with this difference, I get to see more of Bella's acting, i.e. "slowly falling in love" with the male lead which was really lacking in Puttipat.

But since the title is "beloved loyal wife" - i'm hoping that they do add more value to the story - more depth in the character of the male lead. While I'm not against the "love at first sight trope" - I would like to see a lakorn where the Male Lead has a "slow cooking" love for the Female Lead such that the woman's character is more developed and we get to see why she is so lovable, apart from her just being a pretty face. Also, since this time around the title of the Lakorn is focused on the "wife", I'm hoping there is more character development for the wife, or Rin, unlike in Khunchai Puttipat where the title bearer is the Male lead so of course, the meat of the story is how he got "transformed" by love, so to speak. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm actually excited to see this lakorn considering I'm not that big of a fan of James Ji and Bella. I mean, I do adore them but I barely keep up with them. Hopefully they'll make me fangirl over them in this lakorn. Let's see if I'll become a big fan of theirs after. lol 

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
Some of the shooting scene today ft James, Mint, and Krit no scene with bella yet​
 ​
Flashback scene​
 ​
cr verasalon, poppalette, taonoi, mint , muay zap, krit wong​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
I also follow Mint N since her debut lakorn with Mark and Nadech, and i think she only lands 2 role as Nang'ek (one with Mark and one with Andrew). Maybe since she was new back then so her performance is not on par with other new Nang'ek back then such as Yaya, Margie and Kim. Just like Mint C poor performance in 4HJHK, she also downgraded to 2nd lead actress in TD and RukPatiharn, but she is a bit lucky since she got the Nang'ek role back in SJuthathep and now she is in the Nang'ek line again. But for Mint N, she did soooooo well, maybe too well as Nangrai, so it seems hard to picture her as nang'ek again. All her Nangrai role in GameRaiGameRuk, RaengPradthana and Samee got praise from public. That is why it is hard for her to climb back to her Nang ek role..just like Aimee Morakot in the past.

sarNie Adult
Bella posted a really cute/funny scene in her instagram today! I can't wait for Padiwarada! It may be found here.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
Bella posted a really cute/funny scene in her instagram today! I can't wait for Padiwarada! It may be found here.
That looks fun, but scary at the same time. James Ji is so tall. :)

loveandpeace

sarNie Egg
I'm excited for this lakorn (even though I know it won't be airing soon)! Hehe, I came across some clips of this drama as I as surfing youtube this morning. Let's hope that it's good, fingers crossed.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcCnf9KbY9Y

cr: tv3 official

Lol, I like the BTS.
They kept forgetting their lines.