[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Sweet_JJ said:
OMG <3

LOOK AT JAMES' HANDS AROUND KIM. :pervie:

Sweet_JJ said:
LOL AT ANNE. XD

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
jana you beat me they look SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
:drools:  :drools:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I FANGIRLED SO HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
By the way Sweet_JJ, you never answered my question. Hehe. Does James do real kisses? :p :coverlaf:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous<3 said:
Kim is soooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty in here. I love her straight hair. This is the first lakorn where she has stick straight hair. Kim looks so youthful and adorable with minimal makeup.
I sooooooooooooo agree!  I like her with straight hair.  

Finally...a p'ek where Kim doesn't look like she's towering over him when she's in heels.  I'm loving the height difference between them.  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
At first, I wasn't really feeling the makeup, hair and wardrobe but now I love it. I think it matches Kim's character in here perfectly. She's a businesswoman who takes work seriously, but she's also supposedly very attractive and desired by a lot of men. I don't think Kim needs to be caked in makeup or have her hair in curls throughout the entire lakorn for her to be "attractive". This style makes her look attractive in a very sophisticated, classy and elegant way. And the way she carries herself is like that of a confident businesswoman, judging from the bts pics. Plus, Joy had very minimal makeup in the original also. Kim can actually rock this style. The clothes really bring out the curves in her body, which makes her very sexy, but in a classy and elegant way.

That being said, there are three specific scenes I hope to see more makeup on Kim. The wedding scene. The scene when Sattawat r's Anusaya after she comes home late from the party. Joy had more makeup on in that scene in the original too. And the third scene that I can remember of is at Chayakorn and Mirantee's wedding. I hope to see more makeup on Kim for those three scenes in this version at least.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i recovered from the fitting complex after ALL these amazing pic i'm in relief now about having pic fro updates  :phew:  :phew:  :clap:  :clap:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Sweet_JJ said:
WOW! Look at their eyes! So expressive! :D

Oh my, so serious! KimJa, why so hot, why so prefect!!! My heart is beating like crazy and i'm jumping up and down...when will there be an opening ceremony? Did ARO have one? Sorry, it been awhile na! Short term memory lost lol!

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
lovveee her look and KJ's height difference is perfect! soo excited for this!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:

Oh my, so serious! KimJa, why so hot, why so prefect!!! My heart is beating like crazy and i'm jumping up and down...when will there be an opening ceremony? Did ARO have one? Sorry, it been awhile na! Short term memory lost lol!
welcome back sweet_09 i missed your comment girl :p , about the opening ceremony ARO didn't get one so we are not sure if pcknmcpw will have one  :shrug:  :shrug:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
fiona namia said:
OMO My heart beating fast looked KimJa.. :clap: :clap:

Anyone can i know how many episode for this drama??

we can't know before it airs :facepalm: but hope it will not b less than 12 ep please :spin: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I think it would not be less than 12 episodes. At least 12 I think.  Maybe 12-15.
anne until now didn't do one with less than 12 ep so i'm quite assured about that :p