[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
adsd18/2 said:
welcome back sweet_09 i missed your comment girl :p , about the opening ceremony ARO didn't get one so we are not sure if pcknmcpw will have one  :shrug:  :shrug:

Thank you, I know i missed out alot but glad to be back...there nowhere like home  :p :p :p. I'm only here just for KimJa to be honest lol!  :lol2:  :lol2:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ai! Somehow this pic attract me...maybe become of the unique line up character  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  but i really like/love this pic!!!! Sharing it again if you girls/guys dont mind lol!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:

Thank you, I know i missed out alot but glad to be back...there nowhere like home  :p :p :p. I'm only here just for KimJa to be honest lol!  :lol2:  :lol2:
haha me too, our reason to be here  KIMJA :thumbsup: ps love love your seggies soo romantic :blush: :blush: :blush: :heart: 

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I'm getting greedy as the days go. The filming just began and I want this lakorn to be broadcasted already.
I hope Anne would complete all her prod's steps by the end of the year. 9 monts to wait is too much! :-(

I'm really amazed how we were all right girls.
At first, we just speculate on KimJa's chemistry and this couple's attractiveness is beyond all words! They make the perfect combo! They might be the best couple starring in Anne's lakorns. The Queen do knows how to make a nice pair.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dr@maddicts said:
I'm really amazed how we were all right girls.
At first, we just speculate on KimJa's chemistry and this couple's attractiveness is beyond all words! They make the perfect combo! They might be the best couple starring in Anne's lakorns. The Queen do knows how to make a nice pair.

come to think about it all the couple anne paired in her lakorn became koo jin , markkim, popploy, peteranne, she really know how to make a couple famous that's why i love her production she's clever and for me if she continue like this with experience  in few year she will be the best production don't forget she began products 3 years only and she already had hit lakorn so i applaud her for that  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
FABULOUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CAST  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
I can't say it enough. I absolutely love this look on Kim. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: And James and Pop are both so dreamy and attractive, especially James. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:

can't stop staring at her breathtaking classy wise clever look LOVE IT :spin: :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
We'll see hehe. 
I mean, of course some people are still going to favor MK, Ananberley, KimBarry and James with his other costars. But KimJa are going to become a koo jin for a lot of other fans too.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OH BOY OH BOY im soo fangirling over that pic  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:   please someone upload a pic where the two of them look at each other eyes I NEED ONE TO SATISFY MY EAGER THIS MAKE ME IMPATIENT  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Their interactions are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was smiling so big when Kim laughed and James looked and talked to her!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: