[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG OMG KIMJA IS SO BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3: Kim is a beautiful bride, James awww  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim's gown is different from her other lakorns. OMG she is so beautiful. James is such a good looking guy :kiss: KimJa is so hot :spicy: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I WANT TO EXPLODE MY TIRED DAY IS GONE I WANT TO DANCE 

FINAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim look sooo soo gorgeous and the mr handsome groom too love how they are smiling brightly like this :D :D aaaaaaaa

hahahha at the face of the cameraman :ghehe: 

ohhh maaan i want to watch this pic in action if today is my birthday and they asked me what do you want i will say i want a short clip of this scene HAHAHA

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
ok…so i don't understand why kim is so hyped and loved by ann. someone care to explain? i've never really cared for or watched any of kim's lakorns, so i tried watching ab run online to get a feel of her. however, there's nothing special about her for me. why all the love?

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
mongstaness said:
ok…so i don't understand why kim is so hyped and loved by ann. someone care to explain? i've never really cared for or watched any of kim's lakorns, so i tried watching ab run online to get a feel of her. however, there's nothing special about her for me. why all the love?
LOL for what Yayee said, she is talented so Ann picks her most of the time. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
mongstaness said:

your question is a little bit irrational whats wrong if anne love kim very much because you don't feel kim's acting or you are not fond for her doesn't mean others too must feel like you you know , everyone have their favorite and there is people who see in kim what you can't see, is about taste and personal perspectives :p 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim has the potential and she CAN act thats why Anne chose Kim. You said you have not watched any of her lakorns thats why you dont see special in her :bhehe:  Kim is loved by Anne but not hyped as you're saying :yes: In Thailand, directors and producers have their favorites, but why blame only Anne and Kim? :shrug:
mongstaness said: