[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: today is our big dayyy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i lost my breath :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: i can't   :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T ALL OF THIS ON ONE DAY THIS DEFINITELY MADE UP FOR ALL THE PREVIEW FILMING DAYS THEY LOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NATURAL TOGETHER OOOOOOYYYYYYYY  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
ok…so i don't understand why kim is so hyped and loved by ann. someone care to explain? i've never really cared for or watched any of kim's lakorns, so i tried watching ab run online to get a feel of her. however, there's nothing special about her for me. why all the love?[/quotes

Uh then why r u here???? Lol just like what the girls had said kim is talented and had potentials...pretty sure you have you're favorite actress...why ask a common sense kind of question????

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Everyone has their own favorites. If you don't like her then it's your opinion, I understand. But to some of us who love Kim, it's because we see the potential in her and have followed her work from the beginning to be able to fall in love with her. It's not just her work that we love her for, but it's her personality and attitude that she has towards her fans and people who look up to her. I think that's why Anne loves her a lot because Kim is always a happy person even through tough situations. She stays bright and does her best to prove people wrong. She doesn't care what people think of her because it doesn't matter anyway, because what matters is what you think about yourself. To stay strong, you have to have trust and believe in yourself and that's exactly what Kim is. She's talented and when you look into her eyes, you can see that she has emotion when she acts out her roles and it makes us believe she is that character that she's playing. That is what is special about Kim that many other actresses do not have. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwww :spin: :spin: the feeling coming from the pic is very warm and beautiful :heart: :heart: i feel they are  sooo comfortable and happy laying like that in the bed 

cr thipamfine