[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Hey,Believe me..i'm serious....
I know her since August-Sept 2009..its before SSH air....
i accidently watch LK uncut kissing scene then i watch LK,and i've read so many comment that she's #1 nang'ek,she's skillful actress..she's great bla bla bla...
At first,i was like...what are they talking about,as for me she's not great just so-so, but why people said she's great....
so i google about her & i saw people recommended
oR & SB!!And i was like...
OMG!! She's amazing..i totally fall in love with her like i fall in love with a man.. :)
And i watch some of her lakorn without sub..
The more i watch her,the more i love her...
She make me addicted to her lakorn...
The first time i watch OR,i thought they're real couple because their chemistry was so superb..its not fake!
The letter a bit slow but i like it...Its a sad love story..

p/s:that artwork i 'stole' from AK Club.. :hide:
So LK was what made you feel on love with Ann right?

For a lot of people it was OR! Even though I've known her for a long time. OR was what made me all crazy for them. And seriously though, I thought the same thing as you when I watched OR. They act so good that I thought it was real! The part when she was on labor gave me the chill. Mannnn she was so good at that part! Love Ann so much.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
So LK was what made you feel on love with Ann right?

For a lot of people it was OR! Even though I've known her for a long time. OR was what made me all crazy for them. And seriously though, I thought the same thing as you when I watched OR. They act so good that I thought it was real! The part when she was on labor gave me the chill. Mannnn she was so good at that part! Love Ann so much.
No,honestly i don't like Anne in LK...she look old & mart look younger than her..i forgot but i think i skipped some part in LK and go with OR/SB first..And after i know more about Anne,i comeback to LK..so,its OR/SB that make me love her...isn't its weird?? OR/SB focus more on ken's role and i should fall in love with ken,not anne..
but thats what happen to me..
i love her more than ken..
and after that BBK..BBK & SSH was superb!
That labor part,oh she's still very beautiful while she 'push..push'....:coverlaf:
The part when Anne pretend to deliver and Ken carry her at shopping complex,that one look so real..i mean,its doesn't look like in the script.
Then when i know KA is not a real couple,i upset but its ok la..
And when 365 air,i was like...i don't believe that they never ever have a feeling to each other..
They took the advantage on screen while Noi-P'A at home :coverlaf: ....
There's so much to talk about her...
People will said we :spam: this thread...
Anyway,Anne is in a special place in my heart..
Although maybe i'll like other actress after this (which i think its impossible),Anne still #1 in my heart..
Love love love her! :heart: :heart:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ oh so it was OR/SB that you fell in love with! I'm guessing for everyone it was those two that we all tell on love with. I actually fell in love with Ken in OR cause he is so cute and funny in there. Such a gentleman!

And yes all though I am like overly obsessed with yadech right now, but Ann is still my number one!

Lol...it is ok to spam over Ann!

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
is that one of the official posters for the lakorn?
though i already had practice from Ghost Whisperer and Supernatural,
but this poster really scare me off, i can't bare to look at it that
long despite how much i love Ann lol

may1363

sarNie Adult
Wow she looks so scary. I'm not sure if I can watch this lakorn or not. I prefer the storyline like''Tae Pang Korn'' romance and ghost. Maybe this one is similar cause '' Tae Pang Korn '' she has 3 role too. Don't like horror and ghost. :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow she looks so scary. I'm not sure if I can watch this lakorn or not. I prefer the storyline like''Tae Pang Korn'' romance and ghost. Maybe this one is similar cause '' Tae Pang Korn '' she has 3 role too. Don't like horror and ghost. :nailbiter: :nailbiter:
Sister May I don't think Qi Pao will be like tae pang korn its more of a horror thrill
combine with action and revenging misery investigate

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i think TBK,even its about ghost but a nice ghost and its more to romantic love story..
and i think QP will full of mystery & investigation...
& anne's role is so different from TBK eventhough its also have 3 roles..
But TBK-the role almost the same with each..about polite nice woman,it just different era..
But QP will be in almost the same era with a very different role...

tinah

sarNie Coma
I was totally spooked! Kind of remind me of tanya when she was in sap posa but more scarier. I so can't wait til they start filming

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
is that one of the official posters for the lakorn?
though i already had practice from Ghost Whisperer and Supernatural,
but this poster really scare me off, i can't bare to look at it that
long despite how much i love Ann lol
its not official..its ps by AK member...
i woke up at 5.00 am & go to pantip & scroll down & the fist thing i saw was this poster..
i'm shocked and quickly shut down my pc.. :nailbiter:

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
its not official..its ps by AK member...
i woke up at 5.00 am & go to pantip & scroll down & the fist thing i saw was this poster..
i'm shocked and quickly shut down my pc.. :nailbiter:
awwww....poor thing...i'm sorry to hear that Dila...but at the same time i can't stop
laughing haha i'm sorry, i don't mean to be cruel..hehe...but you sound so funny hehe

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I;m with ya that poster is scary. My mom walk in to my bedroom and i start screaming haha.She';s all like "Why you screaming for?"

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
I want to watch this lakorn, but yeah like everyone said, the cover scare me. I can't even look at it. Anyone know when it will be air?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG Anne as ghost is much scarier than E-Mei in Roy Mai.
of course cos Roy Mai wasn't that scary later on but more of a sad tragic love but
Qi Pao is full on horror and thrill a crazy revenge one and it will make U hooked 4
sure

Asy

sarNie Immature
of course cos Roy Mai wasn't that scary later on but more of a sad tragic love but
Qi Pao is full on horror and thrill a crazy revenge one and it will make U hooked 4
sure
I'm more afraid to watch it, such a goosebumps. I'm wondering Mart's reaction now. :scratchhead2: Must be stiff as usual. :whistle: So funny.

Yeah Roy Mai wasn't scary at all chaaaooo. It was tragic chaaaooo. Ohhh miss them now.

kulyia

RUK
oh my jesus lord! its 2:23am and im sitting in bed with theblights off then BAM! wow.. scary . it also reminded me of tanya!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not brave enough to come here after 12 am because the ghost is so scary...
but i couldn't help because the ghost is ANNE!!
such a beautiful ghost.. :coverlaf: