[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL at the way you describe the Pra'ek. The rape in some lakorns just leaves me baffled. Especially, when the Pra'eks seemed so nonchalant about N'ek then for some odd reason he just have an unreasonble reason to rape her. :)

I have not seen Ken P. act yet but from the pictures I have seen of him, he looks quite young to go up against Janie if they do choose her as the N'ek. I agree, it would be like a sister and brother relationship which just doesn't work.

They could pick...Andrew, Aum, Por, Dome, Mart, even Por T. for Janie and Keeping Pope is just fine.

As for Matt...they could still pick the guys from above since the younger generation doesn't suit her well.

It would just like channel 3 with all these speculations then out of nowhere they would go with someone totally different. Didn't at the beginning it was supposedly to be Susie?
haha yea this lakorn's rape scene was kinda surprising haha. very surprising. i'm sure things will clear up about the cast soon, and i hope they won't disappoint us! After all this is the 1st ken/ann remake! i never heard about susie being rumored in here.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think if Broadcast remakes this it should be decent and things will be changed a bit. Hopefully, there will be more scenes between N'ek and Pra'ek at least if they decided to keep the rape scene, give the leads enough interactions leading to that scene. I'm surprise Likit Sanae Ha is filming quickly, so there might be a chance it'll be Matt but then she is rumored to be in the one with Boy. Talking about this makes it more interesting to see who the actual ones are. I thought, Janie was a sure set to be in here. It's hard to be in a real good twin role and I'm hoping they would not bank it on a complete newbie.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Well I hope in this version the pranang will have more scenes together. I didn't like how they focus so much on nek and praeks uncle.

I have a feeling they will choose pip to play as praeks uncle cause he's been playing a lot of rai role latly. He would suit it more than chai and he's older too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haha yea this lakorn's rape scene was kinda surprising haha. very surprising. i'm sure things will clear up about the cast soon, and i hope they won't disappoint us! After all this is the 1st ken/ann remake! i never heard about susie being rumored in here.
the one about Susie is 'sai roong' another of Miss Anne remake susie rumored pairing
with Mr Andrew the old version is produce by P'Kai who/who now the new one will be
K'Da Lakornthai hope something confirm too and wow never thought of Janie and Por N
but since cupid candy came up of them now i think they look good too plus Por N
eversince he move to ch3 he barely work with Broadcast yet and if Janie can't then
i won't stick to some other pair beside only :rockon: Pope vs Matt

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Well I hope in this version the pranang will have more scenes together. I didn't like how they focus so much on nek and praeks uncle.

I have a feeling they will choose pip to play as praeks uncle cause he's been playing a lot of rai role latly. He would suit it more than chai and he's older too
ha talking about P'Pip the voting polls i post the pic that had him,pope,matt,noi lots
of fans @pantip voted for them

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Pope bts photoshoot of F3 magazine - what a handsome man he resemble our Ken T he
maybe the new Veekrit that were waiting to see :rockon: :camera:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
P'Pope bts photoshoot of F3 magazine - what a handsome man he resemble our Ken T he
maybe the new Veekrit that were waiting to see :rockon: :camera:

Pope is a heartthrobber <3
He is soo cute.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Icy don't be nervous and frustrate yet cos that young Ken he maybe just a rumor list
cos they haven't announce the real people yet dear
lol, Alice, I'm so nervous, aren't I?
. actually I'm ok if Janie 's not in here but if the PD casts her with young guy, I would be mad, b/c no matter how much I love Janie, I couldn't stand her pairing with Young actor
, so hopefully as You said, they still keep Pope and Matt or Janie would be pair w/ him,

If they have only 1 or 2 difference age, I don't mind but if there's a good decade between them, I'm sure they will feel unconfortable especially rape scene. lol
you read my minds, even Film with Janie, and they match really well, I still feel uneasy when seeing them together

and here, either having the rape scene or willing , ewwwwwwwwwww, I still want to puke

I'm so tired and frustrated of Broadcast, so many rumor about pra-ek and nang-ek but nodody come to say anything. .
@May1363: Agree with you about the rumor, drive me nut,

Like the one Qi Pao. They know who's the pra-ek but they didn't announce yet. Just come to announce it right now and people won't guess who is it and be anxious or frustrated
well at least in QP, we know for sure Ann 's gonna be in there, I'm ok with that coz I know Ann 's gonna rock with any actor
, as long as Ann confirmed, I'm happy, but this lakorn, tsk tsk tsk tsk

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol, Alice, I'm so nervous, aren't I?
. actually I'm ok if Janie 's not in here but if the PD casts her with young guy, I would be mad, b/c no matter how much I love Janie, I couldn't stand her pairing with Young actor
, so hopefully as You said, they still keep Pope and Matt or Janie would be pair w/ him,

you read my minds, even Film with Janie, and they match really well, I still feel uneasy when seeing them together

and here, either having the rape scene or willing , ewwwwwwwwwww, I still want to puke

@May1363: Agree with you about the rumor, drive me nut,

well at least in QP, we know for sure Ann 's gonna be in there, I'm ok with that coz I know Ann 's gonna rock with any actor
, as long as Ann confirmed, I'm happy, but this lakorn, tsk tsk tsk tsk
hey icy look up to my page i posted Pope photoshoot bts his wearing that yellow coat
have u seen it yet? P'Pope his so handsome and he also fit this role cos his mature
him and Janie are about the same age or janie might be a year older thats like ken/anne too but if they chose Matt Pope he'll be her big brother cos she's alot younger than him an age gap

icyplace

sarNie Adult
hey icy look up to my page i posted Pope photoshoot bts his wearing that yellow coat
have u seen it yet? P'Pope his so handsome and he also fit this role cos his mature
him and Janie are about the same age or janie might be a year older thats like ken/anne too but if they chose Matt Pope he'll be her big brother cos she's alot younger than him an age gap
Hi Alice, thanks, I saw it, he 's hot, but still little younger than Janie, love his smile, :wub: :wub:
like you, If the PD can cast Janie w/ him, I'm ok with that, but with That youngster, I'm gonna get mad, and have to skip it though I love Janie a lot

As for Matt, never see her work so can't say, but if she 's in it, I still give it a try, may be I will love her as others, I 'm easy person, only if the acting is so bad , I would skip , other than that, I mostly like all the actors and actresses

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hi Alice, thanks, I saw it, he 's hot, but still little younger than Janie, love his smile, :wub: :wub:
like you, If the PD can cast Janie w/ him, I'm ok with that, but with That youngster, I'm gonna get mad, and have to skip it though I love Janie a lot

As for Matt, never see her work so can't say, but if she 's in it, I still give it a try, may be I will love her as others, I 'm easy person, only if the acting is so bad , I would skip , other than that, I mostly like all the actors and actresses
Matt she's very young in age but she has a mature figure and she is very talented
she gain so many potential from this lakorn i will link u to see her work

English sub for u too my dear Icy
credit missbrenda91
the tall gal with long leg and long wavy hairdo is 'Matt'

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Matt she's very young in age but she has a mature figure and she is very talented
she gain so many potential from this lakorn i will link u to see her work

English sub for u too my dear Icy
credit missbrenda91
the tall gal with long leg and long wavy hairdo is 'Matt'
thanks Alice my dear,

I will watch it and tell you what i think tomorrow morning, run to watch it, he he

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Raeng Ngao? I wonder who is going to be nangek in here. I kind of like matt, but i am not used to her. I like janie though, but sometimes janie's voice kind of annoys me. But, is pope even confirmed in here?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Raeng Ngao? I wonder who is going to be nangek in here. I kind of like matt, but i am not used to her. I like janie though, but sometimes janie's voice kind of annoys me. But, is pope even confirmed in here?
No one's confirmed yet. :(

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Hi Alice, I just finished ep 1, I like Matt's acting, if Janie isn't in here, Matt 's perfectly fine =. It would be in my watch list for sure,

thanks dear again for the link :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
, I saw her name before but still hesitate to watch her lakorns, :scratchchin: :scratchchin: may be the pics didn't do the justice,
the only thing now is to wait for the cast to be confirmed, hopefully it would be one of them. :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
So Ken P. and Janie? I could see that Janie won't look much older than him, but the r scene will be a bit weird haha not tht its not already weird. I think Pope would've been really good alongside Janie, and he would get to become a p'ek. But too bad.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am still rooting for Janie and Pope. Matt? Well I like her but this isn't really for her. Her acting cute already bugs the hell out of me and it totally ruined her image for me. Can't imagine her as Nin and Tha.

susa89

sarNie Egg
what else ken p. :eyetwitch: :eyetwitch:
but we know not even know if he played and they give him another role pr'ek with one of the most popular nang'ek
Where did POPE