[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nadech and Kim's Raeng Pratana will rerun from tomorrow Dec 4th on ch3 at 14:00

cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaa how i wished if this was an announcement of a new lakorns of them instead of a rerun *sigh*  :sleep:  :sleep:  :sleep:  :sleep:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimbarry fever is still on for me a long before the rerun and every time that  i will watch kimbarry :drool: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Soo happy to see fans posting KimBarry clips. I hope someone reunites them soon for fans :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now time for kimbarry ship , i jump from ship to ship 
i had problem doing gifs from ep13 it has been more than a week i'm trying but i was persisted to do it :p here we go

:spin: :spin: take care of her husband skin ina teasing way :spin: :spin: that sweet look in his eyes always always get me 

"wake up man are you lost in her " :pervie: 

still trying all her best to separate them <_<

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
FINALLY ravee's cinema play  IS ENDING :yahoo:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
why you just don't give up ravee and accept that pit is meant for you now  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:  you are blaming Thae but in fact you are doing the same as her did 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and of course she will play the innocent in front of the naive good pit to suspect Thae :facepalm:

:phew: :phew: this time he was more clever and didn't believe her completely 

don't worry pit woman know woman  :numchuck: especially when she play fishy 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim is amazing 

finallyyy no more stupid wayyyyy tooo nice Thae she see the truth now

and now let's the war begin :gungirl:

TO BE CONTINUED 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I completed rewatching :p
i couldn't finish it without doing the gif and ep 13 gave me a hard time but i'm still persisting in doing it to make it as a memories in this thread so it will take me more time to finish it :lol: i'm not in a hurry