[Ch3] Raeng Ruk (Broadcast Thai)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i think Broadcast has down grade her which i think is unfair
I TOTALLY AGREE BUT I REALLY WISH THE BEST FOR HER IN THIS LAKORN...LETS HOPE SHE CAN PULL IT OFF BECAUSE HER FACE IS TOO INNOCENT TO BE A NANG'RAI BUT I GUESS SHE HAS A SASSY SIDE TOO IT

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
If Rita is going to play n'rai in here, i think she could pull it off.
I mean I has watch older version and I find both N'ek and N'rai has important roll. To begun with I don't find n'rai so rai here as n'rai now a day. She was rich so she was a little spoiled but i don't call is n'rai.
I hope all is comfirmed and starting to film soon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If Rita is going to play n'rai in here, i think she could pull it off.
I mean I has watch older version and I find both N'ek and N'rai has important roll. To begun with I don't find n'rai so rai here as n'rai now a day. She was rich so she was a little spoiled but i don't call is n'rai.
I hope all is comfirmed and starting to film soon.
kob jai na smilebo omg a relief i think Rita will be hot if she can play n'ek then she might as well can pull of as n'rai

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
kob jai na smilebo omg a relief i think Rita will be hot if she can play n'ek then she might as well can pull of as n'rai
Yeh, miss her n'ek days. I don't mean that she isn't n'ek now a days but i want her in intense roll and not comedy like she play most of the time now.

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder P'Ken/Cherry can shot this lakorn together,y they didn't shot satroo Sanaeha?

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
This is totally suck that Rita is n'rai. I always wanted Rita and ken to pair up. I guess they really did downgrade her. Cherry look like Ken's older sister.
hi fanny cant agree wif u more ...sori but ken does look younger than cherry...

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
i dont like andrew and cherry as a pair. i wish he would of gotten with janie again especially since this is for broadcast! miss them together
hi tinah, andrew and janie were super cute in their lakorn....hope they have a reunion...