[Ch3] Raeng Ruk (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's good to know. ^_^
thanks phatman cos i'm a straight forward i know when to talk and not to talk i don't lie and plus i don't like a person that lies and provoke others thinking you know more when you really don't a single bit

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
thanks phatman cos i'm a straight forward i know when to talk and not to talk i don't lie and plus i don't like a person that lies and provoke others thinking you know more when you really don't a single bit
nice alice

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
:)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
but if its gonna hurt to death than i think we should keep it to ourselves
Mm... :scratchhead2: ...I guess in a way you're right...in that case I shouldn't worry about expressing my straightforwardness in this forum because no one ain't gonna die ^_^ .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Glad this one isn't UMA99 either! Does anyone know what lakorns have been produced by Broadcast Thai?? So that I know how their lakorns are...

NEVERMIND! I'm so dumb. They're producing Majurat See Nam Peung and Qi Pao! Haha. I'm so lame, how could I not know when those two are the lakorns I've been closely following :coverlaf: .

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Glad this one isn't UMA99 either! Does anyone know what lakorns have been produced by Broadcast Thai?? So that I know how their lakorns are...

NEVERMIND! I'm so dumb. They're producing Majurat See Nam Peung and Qi Pao! Haha. I'm so lame, how could I not know when those two are the lakorns I've been closely following :coverlaf: .
this is weird...ken is playing MSNP and anne is playing QP...how hard is it to get them to reunite

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Does anyone know the summary of this lakorn? I looked at the first few pages, but nothing other than it may be a revenge...

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
Phatman, this below clip is the old version. hope can help :)
Anyone heard anything about this lakorn?
I really want to see this with Ken and Cherry. I hope they don't do like what they has done before with Satroo Sanaeha.

I searched it on goggle and found out that this was remake of Noppoh and Sinjai.
Here is theirs version

http://youtu.be/-nbIvMl3pIU