[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks MrsChum for the MV clip.  Yaya is so cute and the song is nice.
Thanks Vimalee for the info.  :heart:  that pic.

It's OK m9saeteurm1,   Yaya will vote for her P'chai :bhehe: .
This is so cute!!!!

cr: as tagged

Nadech:   What are you doing?

Yaya:     I'm voting for you.....so we would get the awards together again  hehe!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mrsChum thanks 4 da mv, such a fun and happy song !
@bubba love these two pics ....really cute, yadech supporting each other ! hope both will get da most votes and get da award !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yes, he does look very lovely on that AIA bts. :drools:  :drools: I miss the two...they are not appearing together much lately :cry:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Another cute scenario continue from bubba.

N: โหลๆ อ้วน...วันนี้เค้ามีงานกลางคืนนะ
Y: อื้อออ...
N: ตะเองไม่ว่ารัยใช่ป่ะ
Y: ช่ายๆๆ....ไม่ว่าหรอก แต่ห้ามกลับเกิน (บุ้ยใบ้ให้ดูมือ)
N: ไม่เกิ๊น ไม่เกินแน่นอนจ๊ะตีสามน่ะ
Y: ใครบอก!!!สามทุ่มตะหาก

credit as tagged

N:    Hello, Hello fatty ..........I have to work tonight.

Y:    Awwwww.

N:    Hope you don't mind.

Y:    No, I don't mind, but don't come home late.  No later than ......raising her hand to signal the time.

N:    No later than, I'm very sure no later than 3 am ok.

Y:    Who told you.   No later than 9 pm ya!

After 6pm, Thai calls the hour Thoom so 1 thoom = 7pm, 2 thoom = 8pm and 3 thoom = 9pm, etc. 

So Yaya meant 3 thoom or 9pm while Nadech thought it was 3 am.   Lol, he has a curfew at 9 pm.   :loool:  :loool:  :rofl:  :rofl:   

ps:  Nadech, you should not call Yaya fatty ok.  She is very pretty and lately she looks gorgeous.  Have you not noticed?   Aww, I got it!  You call her that so other guys won't come and jeeb (flirt with) your Nong Sao, right?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@m9saeteurn1, :thanks: for the clip.  Nadech has a nice soothing voice and he sang that song beautifully.  The title is called Just Falling For You.  What an appropriate song Pitta picked for Yaya's belated BD. :heart: :heart:

@huanzhu, thanks also for the clip.  Nadech looks real good here and I think he has a new hair cut too.  He sang "Person Who Doesn't Have a Girlfriend/Boyfriend"   I think Yaya also sang this song at one of her event but I  couldn't remember which one.............Yaya is so cute in her latest lakorn - Maya Tawan.

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB                                                                                            

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks bubba, vimalee, huanzhu, m9saeturn1 4 kick start da weekend wif yadech cuteness,esp da dialogue! Never can get enough of yadech!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee : he look so fresh & dashing ...yes I think he just cut his hair 
 I still not yet started to watch Maya Tawan ..waiting for english sub 1st

@m9saeteurn1 : I think the video has been posted here last March & I L(^O^)VE/ the song. such a lovely song
@MrsChum : :thanks:s for the clips

here is 2nd & 3rd clips during that event :

Nadech @ 100th Anniversary of The Government Savings Bank 2 :bopping: ♩♪♫♬

Nadech @ 100th Anniversary of The Government Savings Bank 3

credit : NadechYaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing clips, pictures, and translation. :flowers:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   this picture, so very creative and beautiful!!!!!!

N:  Vote W2 for Nong Yaya.
Y:   Vote M1 for P'Nadech.

cr:as tagged

:heart: :heart: :heart:  on the bus together.

cr:IG:kartarhu

:heart: :heart: :heart:   Super cute!!

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba thanks 4 these v cute pics of yadech, makes my day ! love da pic of yadech sitting together, how cute and lovely !!!
unfortunately im unable 2 vote 4 yadech, hope all who are able will continue 2 do so, it will be so great if yadech won !
@vimalee thank u 4 da super excellent news of yadech travelling 2 germany together ! im so happy they have another trip abroad, hope on their own again !!!  
extremely certain yadechs pics will turn up beautifully !!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much bubbles8 for the hilarious clips!     My stomach hurts so much from laughing so hard!     :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:  :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao:

More GOOD NEWS!

According to Nadech's mom's IG, yadech just had a Yum Yum CF shooting a few days ago.   I think this is them after the shoot.

Credit:   NadechYaya.com FB

Coming soon..............Not sure which CF but most people think it may be Lays...............looks sweet!

credit as tagged and NY Home at Pantip FB