[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@luloveyaya,  Hope you can take pictures with Yadech na.  Good luck and have fun na.

Yaya at the Morning Show.   Yaya is so cute and funny when the host told her to look beautiful like nang fah, then look cute, and then look like a tomboy character in DR. 
Yaya dances so cute...She sure can dance just like her P'chai :bhehe: .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3TUbKqVG8c&feature=youtu.be
cr:LookPeeLookNong2

cr:as tagged &@annanop

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@luloveyaya.....good luck in your search for Yadech na :) . Hope you get to see them and take lots of pics to share wit us. I will pray for you to get to meet them and take pic with them . su su na :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: bubba, I can't wait to watch Dao Ruang tomorrow!  
Yaya is so soooooooooooooo cute and funny!   Our girl is so talented:  can act shy, lovely goofy, funny, etc.

The guy host, his name is Sorrayoot and he is a long time Yadech shipper.  If I remembered correctly it happened at the Top Awards in 2011.   Yaya asked him to take picture with her since he was her mother favorite host and newscaster.   Sorrayoot said when he was ready to take picture with Yaya but out of no where Nadech suddenly appeared between them.  Nadech somehow prevented him and Yaya from taking picture together.   Nadech then met Sorrayoot again at the Ch3 Media Reception event several months later.   This time Nadech went over to ask Sorrayoot to take picture with Yaya.   Nadech told him that his mom asked him to do it, to allow Yaya to take picture with Khun Sorrayoot. 

Jack Fan Chan, the big guy who played with Yadech in GRGR, TNNKK, and with Yaya in Dao Ruang said that Yaya is very pretty and naturally he would like to know her better.     However, whenever he tried to get close to Yaya to talk to her, Nadech always came over.  Didn't he know that three is a crowd?

So we could add these to the hints list that I put out last month.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Yaya look so free will. I love her sprit she always so energetic!! DR looks so funny. I'm going to tune in to watch it although I didn't finish Maya Tawan, the lakorn was overall good but I kidda lost interest. Maybe Bc of Aum if it was Nadech then maybe I would had finish!! But if it was Aum and Aff maybe I would had finish also. I'm being bais between the two. I love Aum and Aff together. But I love Nadech as Yaya more. Hahaha I also hv to bring up I also do love Ann and Ken too. Sorry I'm off topic.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Haha Yaya is too cute with her dance moves :D
Thanks for sharing Bubba. Lol that's too funny. Nadech being over protective eh?? Thanks Vimalee for filling us in
Good Night Falada! Spazz with you again tomorrow na

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks so much for sharing info.  Nadech is so protective of his nong :bhehe: . Yep, I can't wait to watch DR too.
@Falada, thanks for the pictures.  Good night and sweet dream na,

This is too cute.  The admin just posted this picture with the caption.

I'll see you tonight at 8:15pm   OK.   (Yaya will  see Nadech at P'Yai 30th Anniversity tonight :pervie: )

cr:Barry.Ya

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
luloveyaya have much fun and i like u r wearing long dress wif flats ....u wanna look v nice 2 meet yr idols 2 ....su su !!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh Hmong Yadechers...Im Hmong as well...
Cant wait to see pictures of them at the event! We Yadechers are so darn spoil!! And I wonder if Yaya and Nadech are bored of seeing each other everyday LoL

Btw a litte off topic but as much as a Yadech fan I am, I have never seen / finish Duang Jai Akkanee. I started Monday and finally finished it today. I don't like it as much as Game Rai Game Ruk but was difintely really good and cute. Very memorable. I came out of the lakorn totally adoring Gubgib (even more than I already do)...and Im in love with Namm Ronadet (Khun Pruek)...

Saw this scene today and I laughed so hard: 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Haha I love DJA. It's hilarious. I do love milk & p'tor character. They had me in tears. Too much laughing lol

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
It's too bad I didn't have a super power such as invisibility especially if I can be around these two. Just so I can witness their secret sweetness.
:woot:  :dance1:  :woot2:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I don't believe this was posted before during their euro trip yet it is similar. I believe it is the zoomed out shot. Regardless it's nice to see their full shot of the outfits. Can't wait for the mag pics  :wink: Gosh does he ever look so debonair and suave  :crush:[SIZE=large] and she looks stunning such a glow on her face but comon how can you not when you have that hunk of a man next to you. Okay right about now my bf is glaring at me saying he's had his daily dose of me oogling at Yadech.[/SIZE]

Also I'm not sure this video was posted. If it was sorry for double posting.... if not enjoy!!!!! When watching this video, you'll be able to hear the reporters questions and their responses are not as cut out as from before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XGo04pmWe6w

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
@luloveyaya: good luck for tonight. Hope You can meet them and take pictures a lot.

Thanks all for the vidéo and pics

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u lovely_k 4 pic and vdo ! dun worry abt double post, its always unintentional and it refreshes some older posts which r sweet memories of yadech !!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
I did not see Yaya , only Nadech, and will post pictures later but pls do not expect too much ka, this place is so crowed , BUT I enjoyed his handsomeness by my own eyes and listened to his warm voice by my own ears ... And happy enough, hehe

Falada

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:
I did not see Yaya , only Nadech, and will post pictures later but pls do not expect too much ka, this place is so crowed , BUT I enjoyed his handsomeness by my own eyes and listened to his warm voice by my own ears ... And happy enough, hehe
That's good than. Can't wait to see pictures. :D