[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Falada

sarNie Adult
pink_juliet_kashie said:
Oh Hmong Yadechers...Im Hmong as well...
Cant wait to see pictures of them at the event! We Yadechers are so darn spoil!! And I wonder if Yaya and Nadech are bored of seeing each other everyday LoL

Btw a litte off topic but as much as a Yadech fan I am, I have never seen / finish Duang Jai Akkanee. I started Monday and finally finished it today. I don't like it as much as Game Rai Game Ruk but was difintely really good and cute. Very memorable. I came out of the lakorn totally adoring Gubgib (even more than I already do)...and Im in love with Namm Ronadet (Khun Pruek)...

Saw this scene today and I laughed so hard: 

LOL Yeah I like Game Rai Game Ruk more than Duang Jai Akkanee,but they're both good. And LOL that scene is funny. :D

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
LADIES, I'm home and I am writing this post as fast as I can even I did not have dinner YET, i cannot wait to show you guys my very own pictures and story.

@ Vimalee: I LOVE YOU. I will never be thankful enough for your info. I had great time and Thank You ka, lovely.

After work, I went straight to place that been advised yesterday by 2 ladies at info counter. I was doubting at first as they said the place located on 8th floor of the building but the place name itself is " ZEN outdoor arena" , but I had no choice anyway then I decided to believe them.

There was nothing on that floor showed that will have an exhibition of famous photographer there , only a stage which looked like for rock concert, I was like " WOW" at that time, if it is really the place, P' Yai well-known must come from his creativity, haha.

I tried both English and Thai with one group of boys , but they did not know anything. I wandered around and decided to try my luck with one old man, his English was perfect. And I knew that I should be at the ground floor and outside the building, not here, then I remembered that I run as I have not been able to run before, haha. This is the place that I should go ladies

I was waiting there for about 1 hour and celebrities started to come, but only next 30 minutes or 1 hour I was able to see NADECH, our lovely guy. I was little bit sad at first because I stood so far away, and my view was blocked because of lots of giant paparazzi , in stead, I was focusing on his voice when he did an interview and I was in heaven, that was exactly the voice that I have listened almost everyday via Youtube, the feeling was so realllllllllllllll :lmao: 

After that , he went inside the building I thought that I will never see him again ( at least for today) haha. BUT how lucky I am. I just decided to move to another place, and he appeared right there, right in front of me, and HANDSOME became most useless word that I have known  :weee:

No zooming guys, NO ZOOMING 

DAMN CUTE NADECH  :heart:

He left, hey cute boy, see u next time na  :heart:

To be continued  ... in next post in few minutes haha

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thank you lu for sharing with us about your experience in meeting nadech!!! i'm so happy for you!!!!!! 

oh my gosh the pix are all so up close, you get to see nadech's gorgeous dimples and smiles! ^^ today must be the most awesome friday ever for you hehe! TGIF! and its very late already, more like supper than dinner.. but do grab some bites alright, take care of yourself! the pix can wait :)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
When everyone seem already left to After Party, I have thought that yaya might not able to make it but I heard Thai girls beside me, chit chat that she is on the way to come here from Siam , I decided to stay there waiting and I made it guys, I saw my little love with my own eyes, and followed just right behind her back ... and she is really beautiful, Nadech , you have a biggest chance to become the luckiest guy, don't miss it babe ^^

and this is how close I was from her, no zooming ka ^^

She was writing the congrats message on her own picture with P' Nadech and it is:

They went to bar or restaurant in 19 floor to have After Party, this place is kind of private so our Nadech sure will have comfortable time there, hehe

AND the last picture is myself with main character of the exhibition , haha, the clearest shot of the series

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD NEW DAY LADIES !!!

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
@luloveyaya you are so lucky. Thank you for all the pictures Na.

@the girls about DJA .. The lakorn is a totally different concept than GRGR. I actually watched all four lakorns of that 4 Hua Jai series with Kim-Aum, Na-Ya, mark-mint, and Boy-Margie. I loved them all and Na is in all of them. DJA was hilarious because of the way Na-ya clown on each other. If I get time ill find the bloopers for you guys. Those two are super good together.

Thanks for all the updates ladies!!!!

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
luloveyaya said:
When everyone seem already left to After Party, I have thought that yaya might not able to make it but I heard Thai girls beside me, chit chat that she is on the way to come here from Siam , I decided to stay there waiting and I made it guys, I saw my little love with my own eyes, and followed just right behind her back ... and she is really beautiful, Nadech , you have a biggest chance to become the most luckiest guy, don't miss it babe ^^

and this is how close I was from her, no zooming ka ^^

She was writing the congrats message on her own picture with P' Nadech and it is:

They went to bar or restaurant in 19 floor to have After Party, this place is kind of private so our Nadech sure will have comfortable time there, hehe

AND the last picture is myself with main character of the exhibition , haha, the most clearest shot of the series

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD NEW DAY LADIES !!!
By the way you looked great!! Nice picture u got there with P yai!!

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
luloveyaya said:
LADIES, I'm home and I am writing this post as fast as I can even I did not have dinner YET, i cannot wait to show you guys my very own pictures and story.

@ Vimalee: I LOVE YOU. I will never be thankful enough for your info. I had great time and Thank You ka, lovely.

After work, I went straight to place that been advised yesterday by 2 ladies at info counter. I was doubting at first as they said the place located on 8th floor of the building but the place name itself is " ZEN outdoor arena" , but I had no choice anyway then I decided to believe them.

There was nothing on that floor showed that will have an exhibition of famous photographer there , only a stage which looked like for rock concert, I was like " WOW" at that time, if it is really the place, P' Yai well-known must come from his creativity, haha.

I tried both English and Thai with one group of boys , but they did not know anything. I wandered around and decided to try my luck with one old man, his English was perfect. And I knew that I should be at the ground floor and outside the building, not here, then I remembered that I run as I have been able to run before, haha. This is the place that I should go ladies

I was waiting there for about 1 hour and celebrities started to come, but only next 30 minutes or 1 hour I was able to see NADECH, our lovely guy. I was little bit sad at first before I stood so far away, and my view was blocked because of lots of giant paparazzi , in stead, I was focusing on his voice when he did an interview and I was in heaven, that was exactly the voice that I have listened almost everyday via Youtube, the feeling was so realllllllllllllll :lmao:

After that , he went inside the building I thought that I will never see him again ( at least for today) haha. BUT how lucky I am. I just decided to move to another place, and he appeared right there, right in front of me, and HANDSOME became most useless word that I have known  :weee:

No zooming guys, NO ZOOMING 

DAMN CUTE NADECH  :heart:

He left, hey cute boy, see u next time na  :heart:

To be continued  ... in next post in few minutes haha
I love u, ss!!! I'm flying with my imagination!!! :heart: Khop khun mak mak mak!!!! :heart: Na is so handsome!!! It's 11p.m in VN now but i'm so eager that i can't go to bed!!! :dance1:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Wow I think I'm the only one here who hasn't met them!!! Haha jk but I hope
To see them when I go to Thailand sometime soon.