[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
@bubba: Thanks! I don't know Thai, so I thought it was a different article. :coverlaf:
:thanks: every1 for the pics na kha!!!!
Yaya's sister, Cat, with her cousin right? I'm not sure about this little boy. If I was wrong, please correct me!!!  :D
Cre: as tagged

I think Yaya is really slim, recently! :( She has been working so hard!!!

I created this clip becoz I really love this song. Hope u guys like it! :wink: Have an enjoyable evening!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fehz04HOsg

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi meo thank u v much 4 da vdo ! love all yadechs moments u selected v sweet ! u r really good !
u ladies, falada lovely meo, r so talented n creative, so it savvy !

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
keylargo said:
hi meo thank u v much 4 da vdo ! love all yadechs moments u selected v sweet ! u r really good !
u ladies, falada lovely meo, r so talented n creative, so it savvy !
:thanks: a lot, key!!! :heart: You know, our love for Yadech can make us overcome any difficulty. :weee: Today was a little bad day for me. But when I saw NY's pics, read ur cmts, my smile returned. I :heart:  NY mak mak makk tee sut. And love u guys here as well. :heart:

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

I would like to share my second fan video. This one is a little heartbreaking but I still love it! Let me know what you think :)
P.S: THANK YOU @tippy @nett @key @m9 @falada @yayak @huanzhu @vorleak @bubba @c1ndy.... LIST GOES ON  :coolpix:  :thanks:  :wink:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yZRW85r0BgE
Thanks lovely_K, but can u provide me a link cuz I dono y now I can't c any video in this page

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
c1ndy said:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4KCRA-KZso&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
credit Tookie PRvariety

Please can help to translate this video.  Thank you so much.

@c1ndy I'll try here you go enjoy :)

Reporter: How was going to merit this past weekend
Yaya: It was good it was a big day there were lots of monks there and yes very good
Reporter: Was this a trip you wanted to make sure to go with Pe Nadech?
Yaya: This was a trip that ma Kaew invited my mom to it and this one we planned to go
Reporter: Did it make you feel good?
Yaya: Good ka Good This is something to make you bless your future and the path you will go on
Reporter: Can we talk a little about a lakorn, We heard rumors that you will pair up with James Ma?
Yaya: This I'm not to sure about. I heard these rumors, People told me about it but the channel elders did not speak to me about this.
Reporter: I heard it was a sweetheart lakorn?
Yaya: I don't know about this
Reporter: The pairing was so you can boost him being star for a long time
Yaya: No he can withstand the entertainment industry by himself (he doesn't need my help). but right now I dont know about these because Rising sun filming is long it will take some time.
Reporter: Have you met him? James Mah?
Yaya: I have met him, hes sweet/cute
Reporter: If there is a chance for a pairing would you be happy?
Yaya: Yes I'd be happy to star with him and he acts good
Reporter: If it happens that cheers from You and Nadech will change to you and James Mah. Would you be happy?
Yaya: This has nothing to do with me it's more the fans and how they personally react to the pairing and how much they like it.
Reporter: Is it safe to say your not serious about cheering couple pairings?
Yaya: This is more of a free expression and they can cheer whom ever they want. This is their right
Reporter: Last month you went to tour out of the country
Yaya: I went to work to take pictures for a magazine. I went to Italy and Germany
Reporter: Nadech went with you right
Yaya: yes for the photoshoot
Reporter: Theirs rumors that you two were holding hands but when you saw thai people you let go?
Yaya: I think this was during the photoshoot and the magazine is travelling and so when your in Italy you have to get the feeling and atmosphere of romance so it helps people want to go on relaxing vacas and have a easy travelling experience. This is for a magazine so you have to hold hands.
Reporter: There wasn't any planned ..... (sorry can't make out what they asked)
Yaya: I think they misunderstood.
Reporter: After work do you plan on going on a trip?
Yaya: not yet
Reporter: Do you have any say to how it looks?
Yaya: no its up to the magazine team. The photos are beautiful
Reporter: Every time you go on a trip with Nadech theres always rumours coming out of it
Yaya: Theres a little (Not sure of what she said?) But no mater who I go with theres always rumors(romantic ones).
Reporter: Are you concerned with the news or rumors of holding hands
Yaya: No I'm not serious about it. Once the magazine I'' have to see if their is any shots of holding hands but I dont really remember if we did or not but as far as the concept you have to be close to one another.
Reporter: Can you tell who looking and from where
Yaya: yes I can theirs thai people all around the world
Reporter:.... (couldn't hear)
Yaya: No I'm not bothered It's nothing I know what happened.

****Feel free to correct :), Have a good day :) Take care

Devotely

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone! I'm a lurker and will probably remain a lurker since I'm constantly always on a go, but I always keep this page open to read all the lovely comments, news and admiration that everyone has for Nadech and Yaya. Love this forum and thanks to everyone for always giving me something to read. I love it that I can always read something here without the negativity. I know we don't live in a perfect world, but when you're in the world of Nadech and Yaya everything just seems so perfect! Thanks again ladies and gentlemen, if any.  :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you lovely for the translation!! You did well, at least you know more than us :)
Also thank you everyone for the pic......I'm sorry I couldn't contribute much cus I hate using laptop...