[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a lot m9 tippy 4 beautiful hot pic !
love da collage bubba, each has such an interesting story ! esp love da 1 of them on way 2 wedding ! hope 1 day its nadechs cousins holding gift 2 yadechs wedding !!! she'll b biggest shipper, so will we all, happiest moment 4 us !!!
thanks vimalee 4 updates n translating 4 us, sincerely appreciate it !

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
oh boy if nadech was a pilot or watever i would be on tat plane just to see him!!! lol :) yea new lakorn for nadech and it's with mint c., cant wait to see tat. i've been waiting to see them pair up lol

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9saeteurn1 said:
Thanks Vimalee! Well, why not in person Nadech? You're supposed to do like Yaya did. Lol

@lulu I would love to travel as my job too! Enjoy & have lots of fun doing so!
hi Mey 

it is easy to lie to cover up,something is fishy here.cant you see nadech is very defensive lol!

btw who was yaya's driver to go to nadech's house to pay respect to mai keaw?unless she has a family driver to drive for her lol!nadech  it's ok to deny just feed us with more romantic hints lol!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
wawww....he is so handsome in this ad, @vimalee,nadech has been the presenter of l'oreal since 2 yrs already if i was right. :dance2:
========================================================

i checked and counted that he might have 15 to 16 endorsements in his hands. herb blend, minute, clear, l'oreal, AIA, BJ jeans, brands, b&l, yumyum, lays, truemove, mistine (new ad with diana, not released), oishi (his picture is still on their fb and they just sent some products to his home), mazda(new ad not released), air asia (we saw the picture and we've heard the news) and sumsung aircondistioner(not so sure)

he is still and always the presenter king without any doubts.....hahahahhaha ! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: 

CaSURVIVOUR

tippytoes said:
thank you everyone for the updates!  :heart:  @yk you got me laughing at the word "vacuum kiss"!!! :rofl:  @m9 the first pic...!!! ohmygodddddd... he looks so good as a flight attendant already, and what if he's the pilot?!?! we will all end up in the hospital...

another couple item to add to the list? :heart:   :) 

hi tippy 

VACCUM KISS is better than saliva exchage kiss,tongue dancing together kiss or suction kiss or something lol! :woot:

yadech is so wholesome to be given this kind of pervie thoughts i apologize for this...

you cant blame me becoming helpless caught by a YADECH FEVER VIRUS an incurable disease that has poor prognosis.

only yadech romantic hints can give a temporary relief lol! poor me :woot:

btw this couple eye glasses is another hint ty tippy.donnu how yadech will deal this to deny their romance :secret: lol!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi mc i love da pic u posted, perfect n so much lovey dovey, im in love ! yaya in nadechs jacket n nadech smiling so happily wif her tease !!!
hi my dear falada, u never fail 2 make me smile, im so happy 2 receive your shoutout ! tuesday is good n hope you had a greatr start 2 school ! thanks 4 vdo ! IMU lots

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks ladies for sharing more beautiful pictures and clips na.

meocutduoi said:
Thank all ladies for ur updates!!!! :heart: Love all ur pics, cmts and info.
This clip is long, I heard Nadech r saying about his prize, his new larkorn and constantly making merit. Can anyone summarize the content of the interview, please!!! :D Thanks in advance na ka!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDRzw_8qLzI&feature=player_embedded

This is almost similar to the short clip that Vimalee translated na.
Here's the rough translation.

Nadech is so happy and pleased to receive the top award from Secret Idol for a good role model of the society for the youth.   Because of his mom's influence,
he loves to do merit and encourage ppl to go to the temple and do merit for their peace of mind and self-confidence.  

He said he'll have a new lakorn 'Lom Son Ruk',   His role is quite challenging for he'll play twin.  Both characters will be  good persons krub.    He said he's not
sure who'll be his nang ek.  (LOL....if nang ek is Yaya,  Nadech probably volunteers the info. instead of letting the reporter ask him or tells him who's his nang ek).  

In regard to leaving the doraemon doll behind at the airport,  Nadech said he unintentionally forgot because he had a lot of stuff to carry and he did call the airline to
get the doll back.  He apologized to the giver of that doll and said he already got it back now.  The reporter said  Yaya  also insisted that Pe Nadech is not the person
to throw away gifts from fans.  This makes Nadech smiles so big and happy.  So the reporter continues to say that it seems like nong Ya know you very well which has
Nadech smiles even bigger.    Nadech agrees and thanks Yaya.  

Last but not least,  when asked about Yaya paying respect to his mom, Nadech said that nong just wants to pay respect to his mom and he also pays respect to Mae Pla
through message.

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
:thanks: bubba a lot for taking time to translate for us! Love u!  :heart: Nadech really had a big smile when calling his  "nong" name  :pervie: His smile is so reliant and proud of his "nong"!!!!
Ladies, this is clip Nadech sang at Bausch+Lomb 15th anniversary. This song name Yoot (Stop at you) of Groove Rider. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoqWctUAiMM

Love the lyrics!  :heart:
I want to stop this time
From the second you came into my life
You made this person who exhausted able to open up his heart!  :heart:

And I figured out Yaya played this song by piano at 5:26 in this clip. Our beloved girl is so smart. She is good at acting, singing, drawing, and can play piano as well, eventhough it's not really well. :D The melody of the song is light and emotional!  :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQhDuIiBZjo

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
narak mak

@jeuk_thana[/size]
The story behind this pic .... Credit to the uploader

Ya was concentrating on reading the script/lyrics... Na sat beside her and played a game on the phone... Practising the song they were going to sing... Giving encouragement... Provokes many times... After she finishes readingitthe first go... He starts laughing cos hes excited or pleased about something... She asks why he is laughing and she hits him once... He reples ok ok and continues laughing...

Na was prob laughing at her pronunciations of thai words

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank You Ausa for giving us the background of those photos. I love it! Nadech is always picking on her. Lol Yaya & her hands on his arm eekkk., Im jealous her! Lol

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Today is just a BIG THANK YOU DAY!!! AWESOME JOB Ladies for your updates each and every one of you :) :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

@bubba @vim  :woot2:  :dance1:  :clap:  for your updates, is greatly appreciated!!!! I know translating is lengthy task but glad you did it. I attempted it but I fell asleep hehe nice to know you guys are on the ball. 

@ausa Love the background tidbit to the picture! Thank you for sharing hehe

Good night everyone 

xoxo 
Lovely_k

CaSURVIVOUR

ausa said:
The story behind this pic .....

Ya was concentrating on reading the script/lyrics... Na sat beside her and played a game on the phone... Practising the song they were going to sing... Giving encouragement... Provokes many times... After she finishes readingitthe first go... He starts laughing cos hes excited or pleased about something... She asks why he is laughing and she hits him once... He reples ok ok and continues laughing...

Na was prob laughing at her pronunciations of thai words
hahaha love is in the air :heart:  :heart:  :heart: haaaay yadech will never run out of reason to make me smile like crazy :woot:  :dance2:

thanks MrsChums and ausa for the comment.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
ok nadech, yaya was paying respect to your mum ONLY cos she loves and respects mae kaew, def not bcos she loves you and loving ur mother in the process right? there was no other significant reasons behind it all right? ok ok i believe you, we all believe him right? *evil laugh*

regarding nadech's new lakorns, im over the moon with his lakorn with taew, but wish the other is with mew instead, but oh well, at this rate of missing my goofball im not going to be picky, miss him too much already!