[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
hsdsfan said:
Thai reporters have no journalism ethics at all, always purposely trying to create gossip and stir some trouble. It's rather amusing that they're interviewing Yaya about her fans disliking Patricia because truthfully, Yaya and Patricia share the same admins. The team that created Yayaurassaya.com is also the same people who created Patricia-tanchanok.com. Both girls basically share the same fan club and the girls also love and support Nadech. Besides, why are they asking Yaya about Tai Fah See Kram? Khun Mam already came out to clarify that she doesn't plan to produce that lakorn. 
thanks hdsdfan, smh journalists always trying to create tension bt fanclubs js in the name of ratings, they want all of us nice fans to become yakuzas and yakuzis or what? and this is only the beginning when the lakorn havent even started yet, i dont want to imagine how many more rumors they will create when the lakorn is being filmed. they sure are making it hard for us fans to enjoy nadech's lakorn/work peacefully sigh

yaya ofcourse p'nadech havent been jealous, bcos u have only acted with the oldies (sorry p'por i still love you) so far, wait until u act alongside a hot guy like mario/grate/mike etc, i think someone will def pay visits to ur filming set hehe (our boy wont be that jealous right?) lol

@vimalee, little bubbles will be at your service asap!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
my lucky ladies : c1ndy ausa mc lovely : v happy 4 all of u being proud owners of da mag, njoy it vvv much ! O

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum, I think that Big Project with Nadech has something to do with Mistine.

Again, there was a rumor that Yaya will have a lakorn with Jame J.  She said she has heard of it before but she still doesn't know if it will be confirmed or not, and she will be happy to work with him if the opportunity allows. 

At 1:26, Khun Sorrayuth asked his colleague, "My angel, isn't she adorable? " and everyone said she is adorable.

He called Yaya his angel....oh, Nadech so many people adore your nong sao.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di5QVX0Uexs

▶ KKBT12Sep13 | 'ญาญ่า' ยินดีร่วมงาน 'เจมส์ จิ' พร้อมขอกำลังใจ - YouTube

credit:  nirvanafactL

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

i saw this in fb

can somebody with a kind soul translate what is written in here.thanks in advance

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
wow, congrats MrsChum and Lovely_k, so happy for you ka :beer:
@ MrsChum: if I were you, I would have done the same thing, cannot do it in gentle way at all, hahaha

@ bubbles8: yes, let's do anything to boost our business, haha.

Thanks ladies for pictures and updates, so many beautiful pictures, I will have sth nice to do tonight, haha

I love this picture and I love Yaya's look here, she is so sweet :heart: :heart: :heart:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
sum up the recently endorsements of second half yr so far, all the banners from company fb

cr bj jeans fb

cr air aisa fb

cr l'oreal men expert fb

cr mistine  fb   the big project coming soon with nadech?? :eyetwitch:

and the photos when he was shooting mazda on 31 july 2013, @vimalee, i found it!!! :dance1:
cr:khampajjsin ig

cr: keaw jung

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
nadech and mario r shooting RS1 today still.

they r really my second choice kookwan..dont u think so? :pervie: joke
cr: cbadgirl IG 13/09/2013

a good student is doing his report to school during a short waitting period...fighting, nadech! :rockon:
cr:IG peeda36 13/09/2013

:bhehe:

cr mae keaw
where is nadech??? :pervie: 

so what is our lovely yaya doing today? well, no trace...lol! :weee:  but we still can get her sweet smile from yesterday.

cr as tagged

U r supporting ur p'nadech's work today, right :crush: ?

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
how sweet, Na is doing his homework on the waiting room ! Su Su na Nadech ♥  :cheer:
so no schedule for Yaya today? hopefully she's resting! 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good morning ladies. I love all the post. Thank you for sharing. @bubble8 i agree that nadech may get jealous is she was working with another around their age. Jealous of anyone but Mario since they are buddy lol
Congrats MrsChum! How exciting to own your own :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Because of fans requested and taking a lesson from Ploykampetch and Traveler magazines, the Seventeen magazine 11th Anniversary issue featuring Nadech and Yaya will be taking a limited pre order starting today until September 23rd.

Wow, it seems like every Yadech couple magazines will be sold out and people have to pre order nowadays to make sure they will get one when it comes out.      So many people had missed out on the Traveler magazine.

So very happy for them to be in this demand.  :clap2:  :thumbup: :clap2: :clap: :dance1: :dance2:

I think the Traveler magazine will be one the most wanted magazine of the year just like the Image and Volume last year.

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think this picture was taken during Mother's Day in August where Yadech did the merit together.  I recognized Nadech's and Yaya's outfits and Nadech's little cousin, nong Hong and her older brother.  So Yaya have met Nadech's relatives and his friends again.
:thanks: yaya kugimiya for sharing the picture!
yaya kugimiya said:
yaya with her in laws (sorry for my advance thinking LOL!)

credit to the owner

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Lovely_k said:
Hi Everyone!

I had an AMAZING SURPRISE TODAY!!!! A great friend sent me the Travellers companion mag WOOT WOOT. I am jumping up and down. It's truly not the same as seeing on posts but to have it in my hand. I can cry. hehe. Anyways I don't mean to brag or anything just wanted to share my excitement. :woot2:  :dance1:  :thumbsup:

I love everyone's posts today even though I was busy all day, every now and again I would come and read :) very enjoyable. Thank you again.

I wanna share this with you the video is old but I thought It was EXTREMELY CUTE AND ADORABLE. PLEASE SEE TRANSLATION BELOW VIDEO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJbJj8fQBtU&list=PLA88D1A537C164170

@7:35

Nadech: Hey you

Yaya: .....(shyly)

Nadech: Do you know

Yaya: what....

Nadech: I dont like girls who is sensitive/pouty like you

Yaya: but I didn't say anything though...(awww) 

Nadech: I dont like girls who have an ugly(not as nice) face like you.

Yaya: I dont like guys who....um.......um :crush: 

Nadech: Can't think of anything bad (smirk)

Yaya's face is priceless, audience is cheering.... :coverlaf: 

Nadech: You didn't say anything what else could it mean.

Yaya: I dont like guys who like getting angry like you..

Nadech: Ok then

Yaya: Ok

Nadech: Go then

Yaya: Go over there

Lovely_k, I am glad you got the mag as well.  Thank you for sharing the PTT Expression Concert clip.  It was very cute.  I saw it last year but it was fun to watch it again.  It made me remember my thoughts and feeling of when I watched it last year.  

Below is them singing Talay See Dam at the same concert and holding each other's hands.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BdMxu6JT1Qc

Charlenem

sarNie Adult

cr:นิตยสาร Request 16-30 กันยายน 2556

sorry to disturb everyone again, can anyone kindly translate it if u have a little free time? in general idea is ok too!!!! thanks in advance!!! :thanks:

cr as tagged

and my lovely girl :ghehe:  :ghehe: 

cr mr.always

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Just want to stop by and say Hello to everybody and thanks for sharing ja.

BTS for Mistine.   Yaya is gorgeous.!

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi vimalee n yk tat family pic of yadech, nadech has a v happy n satisfied look, no need 2worry if his gf would fit in wif his family look she can hold on her own wif them ! most times when bf or gf meet da other family can b quite awkward ! n we can c our girl is so happy 2b there wif his family ! love how much tlc she gave 2his little cousin, nadech must b so proud !
thank u so much 4 pic n update charlenem n vimalee ! nadech lying on hello kitty pillow, blanket n nice beddings wonder if pillow belongs 2 his gf cos its such a girl thing !
always nice 2c u again an93lik, visit often if u hv time !
my dear tippy i know ure busy, tc, sure do miz u n yr lovely n positive tots ! O
hi bubba thanks 4 beautiful pic of our sweetheart ! O