[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Falada

sarNie Adult
Nadech

Credits: NadechYaya.com

Thank you everyone for posting in pictures, comments, and updates. And bubba, vimalee, and lovely for translating.
It's really great that you guys receve your magazine, lovely and mrschum. :D
@Charlenem  Love your sigge. 
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi charlenem i love yr graphic siggie 2 ! may u translate those words in french, im sure its v nice im curious ! tysm n wish u a great weekend 2 !

Falada

sarNie Adult
Credits: BarryYa

May anyone translate this.

@Key Your welcome. Hope that you'll have a great weekend. :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Falada said:
Credits: BarryYa

May anyone translate this.

@Key Your welcome. Hope that you'll have a great weekend. :D
hi falada ic scb n shopping bags must b related 2 yadechs event this morning ! n i absolutely love yr siggy all combination of yadechs lakorn, excellent falada, ure so creative n a multi-tasking girl ! heart u 4 being u !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lu thanks v much posting pic ! recognise da central bag its a nice mall i like it ! shoppers r so fortunate 2b near yadech ! most of all yadech look happy 2bin each others co ! have a nice saturday n great sunday lu !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi lovely thanks v much 4 da additional pic! da lil girl is so cute n lucky! She gets individual pic wif yadech! shows again how good yadech r wif kidz! i love 2c yadech seated, stood n smiling 2each other! They're beautiful n belong ! n yaya is wearing both her special rings! thanks lovely n do hv a fab weekend! HAK

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much lu and lovely for sharing na!
They both look adorable.   I super :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: their looks at this event.

Lol, a guy from New York just wrote on Yaya's IG, "Can you just break up with Nadech and be my girlfriend instead? "

Good night everyone....I will have very sweet dream tonight after seeing all these beautiful pictures!  :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

credit as tagged

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Your welcome my lovely ladies!!! Don't they just look so flawless hehe just simply PERFECT!!!!!!!!

Good night @Vimalee Sweet dreams
Big Hug @Key just because I want to :) I hope your well missy :)
High Five @MC I know thats one of my favorite pics too hehe
Awesome Work @Lu with your sharing!!! love all of the pictures you posted hehe 

Here is a cute IG VIDEO: http://instagram.com/p/eOpielsPLR/

Just a few more pics to enjoy I hope its not too much of an overload hehe

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi mc completely agree wif u, they look like a family, so cute n charming all of them looked ! have a great weekend mc ! HAK
dun worry lovely its never 2much, in fact its always a joy 2view yadech anything, i love ! tyvm lovely !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
❤YADECH - both look so sweet to each other

credit : pittanomipa

can anyone translate what they're talking abt ?

i think they were playing the game to guess what yaya's middle name was.

and someone said it was nadech, and everyone laughed, MC repeated yaya nadech urassaya...lol!

then yaya gave some option, A amenda   B ella   C nothing

and of course the answer is C
====================================

0"16  after yaya asked this question and nadech was like "what?how come i never knew u have a middle name?", and they exchanged eye contacts, and nadech understood it immediately, yes, they can understand each other just by eyes.

0'51-0'53 someone said "nadech" , we can see their facial expressions, shy of course, but no one feels the same way like me that they were sweet and pleased to hear it? or it was just me....too delusional? :woot: :woot:

1"15 nadech shook his head with laugh when yaya said amanda, lol, which seemed like he had no way to his naughty sister for making a fake middle name. his smile and eyes toward her was so spoiled :heart:

and when yaya said c nothing, he replied directly "nothing". :thumbsup:

well,i guessed all, pls dont blaim me if i was wrong.... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

more ig clip from pitta and byfamily
http://web.stagram.com/p/544723218373494201_198725976
i guess she will make another new clip or mv soon. :clap:

http://web.stagram.com/p/544729681242508058_381186169

he asked yaya by his eyes and then he understood by her eyes. :thumbup:

yaya shot the RS this afternoon...

cr as tagged