[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks MrsChum, Vimalee and Lovely for more cute pictures,  clips, and comments na.  Hahaha Nadech would find a way to get closer to nong!

Ah.....so cute....Ryu Sung's resting while waiting to shoot RS today.

More jin and fin pictures.

Yadech look so beautiful!

Look at his hand.....

In their own world...

cr:as tagged

Mairoro

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
Welcome to thread :)
Mayb Lu could help you out, she's staying in Bkk and also Vietnamese like you or you can contact the admin of the fc in Thailand see if you could meet up with them.
Hope you can meet Yadech, I will pray very hard for you to meet them.

m9saeteurn1 said:
Aww, thank you Cookiies for translating the interview for us! :thanks:
Vimalee - Right? Aren't they just the cutest couple EVER? haha
Mairoro - :welcome1: Hope you'll enjoy spazzing here with us. I would love to see them in real life too :) some of the ladies here have like Kashie and MrsChum. So Lucky!!
I hope you get to see them when you visit Bangkok! Luloveyaya is there still I believe. Not sure if she is attending. Ahh, I wish I can join :(
Thank you guys for informantion. Who is Lu ? and how can i contact with she ?. I want to meet them so much, my friend contacted with BarryYa but still waiting for their answer :weee: .

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Mairoro said:

Thank you guys for informantion. Who is Lu ? and how can i contact with she ?. I want to meet them so much, my friend contacted with BarryYa but still waiting for their answer :weee: .
Hi agin Mairoro :) you can pm luloveyaya here.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Lu's here. I heard someone want to contact me, haha. For your information, i'm still in Bangkok now haha

wow, I love their fashion show so much, i did not come to see them yesterday as I was in my office. *broken heart*

Thanks ladies for sharing ka, hug hug rak rak na

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Wow..... :thanks: everyone for sharing :coolpix: & clips,  awesome translations and comments mak mak na.

Thanks cookiies for the couple interview.   
It was so nice and protective of Nadech to jump in and help his nong sao when she was being bombarded with an awkward question like who is more beautiful? 
Nadech said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and every celebs is beautiful. ( :thumbsup: for Nadech)

Thanks Charlenem and pinky3 for the solo interview.
I like the part when the reporters asked, "Is Yaya still the real one?"  Nadech smiled shyly and said,"Oh.....the real nang'ek krub."    Well,  Nadech didn't deny it. :pervie: :bhehe: . 
Yep, Yaya is his nang'ek in  real life!!!

@bubba, i like his answer too. at least he didnt say she is a real sister to him....lol! i was suprised he answered like so, esp. suprised he laughed so shyly....hahaha!

@Lu   so bad u didnt make it, but u would have more opportunity to meet them since u r in the same city.

@lovely k and mrs chum,   thank u for ur updates of photos and clips. hahahaha, i like their small body touch, i think they r more comfortable to show how they r close in public laterly.

@Mairoro     welcome to join us and hope u can meet yadech!! pls do share that moment with us when u r back, ok? lol! good luck! :woot:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Lovely_k said:
@Vim my dear lol LOVE LOVE LOVE your comment because I have pics to share to prove he does make his mark, He couldnt let some guy be next to her and give her that look ONLY HE CAN hehe

HERE IS A CLOSER LOOK!!

@lol vimalee & lovely_k ur comments r so funny...

and OMG lovely_k the pics abv so hilarious... he really did make his mark!!! the 1st pic ~ his stare looks so fierce...  i think he's ready to leap at the guy next to yaya. he should thank the lady in black who saved the day by calling him to stand beside yaya lol 

@mairoro  :welcome1: hope u enjoy spazzing with us... u r so lucky to go to BKK, hope ur dream comes thru na

@pinky3 thanks for the interview translation... it so nice to hear nadech didnt brush away when reporters quizzed him whether yaya is real, at least he didnt say no... :cloud9: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tyvm mc lovely 4 sweet pic, nadechs ears turned red !! i love how nadech kept looking back just 2b sure his gf wasnt taken advantage of cos tat guy gives me da creep ! finally he was besides his gf, nadech sure is proprietor of yaya n i love it ! thank goodness nadech is ever protective n caring towards his gf, way 2go !! ty mc lovely hak !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

I would like to share this video with my special friends. PLEASE PLEASE FIN AWAY AHEM :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: Yaya isn't the only one expressing cute touching @ 0.40 sec. LOVE YOU GIRLS MISS YOU ALL!!! THANKS FOR YOUR WELL WISHES YOU ALL ARE TRULY THE GREATEST GIRLS!!

@key Hak key :)

FACEBOOK link: https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=527744903968077

Instagram video of cuteness for ladies that can't view WARNING NOT GREAT QUALITYhttp://instagram.com/p/fBghlBvPBm/

hi Lovely_k and all

hahaha :cheer: i just love the subtle skinships nadech is doing towards yaya in this video i remember myself with my bf before :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

btw belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you sweetie  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:   :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday: 

and i'm heartily symphatizing for whatever loss you are experiencing right now :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
new cf of mazda with james ma, btw, i m ok with yaya pairs up with james ma, he looks adorable for me. hahaha!

cr mazda

http://youtu.be/kVSKFifK5Bo

Charlenem said:
new cf of mazda with james ma, btw, i m ok with yaya pairs up with james ma, he looks adorable for me. hahaha!

cr mazda

http://youtu.be/kVSKFifK5Bo
hi Charlenem and all

to be honest i'm not really ok if yadech is being paired with anyone else but since it's inivitable being both are superstar.i will just keep on watching their old lakorns together everytime i'm missing yadech.i hope when time comes yadech will be having lakorns with different partners i will still be ok if i keep on seeing them doing merits and events together :heart: 

i'm sorry but i dont see any sparks when jm is being paired to yaya :yuck:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Auw thx bubba, they whisper to each other showing how close they are  :wink:  :wink:

so they get this award because doing merit often ???

bubba said:
Thanks everyone for sharing many beautiful pictures, clips, and  comments.  :heart: :heart: :heart:  them all!

Congratulations to Yadech for receiving an Award, "Ambassador for Clear and Pure Heart".

Private moments

cr:as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Haha, I had a good laugh this morning looking at the overly protective p'chai pictures - Lovely by looking at your pictures "my gosh, we can tell he is really over protective of his nong". He's like staring in every picture. It's so funny!!! They are just too cute. They look like a happy couple in the movie line captured by fans. Who is that guy in the blue anyways? he looks kind of creepy. Nadech, "if nong is not your gf yet, you better make sure to make your move or someone will come along and snatch her from you". haha Thank you for sharing Lovely & Vimalee

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, I ran out of likes. I wanted to like everyone post. :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  I love their skinship & touchy pictures too. haha. IT's so narak!!! :cloud9:   :cloud9:  :cloud9:  It sure is a killer smirk Nadech has. :drool:  :wub:  :wub:  Lmao, those last pictures of the facial expressions are funny. What was wrong with Nadech? :rofl:  :lol2:  hehe

Is that look of love, Nadech?

So cute! The many little things they do for each other :kiss2: 

It's okay. You guys can get closer! hehe

Most Gorgeous Couple! :wub:  :wub:
:wub:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh...@lovely...OH MY GOSH...
it's so sweeeetttt and nadech doesn't even realize he touch her..it's like he just get used for doing it ... so lovely... :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

thx u so much for the vids... :kiss:

Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

I would like to share this video with my special friends. PLEASE PLEASE FIN AWAY AHEM :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: Yaya isn't the only one expressing cute touching @ 0.40 sec. LOVE YOU GIRLS MISS YOU ALL!!! THANKS FOR YOUR WELL WISHES YOU ALL ARE TRULY THE GREATEST GIRLS!!

@key Hak key :)

FACEBOOK link: https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=527744903968077

Instagram video of cuteness for ladies that can't view WARNING NOT GREAT QUALITYhttp://instagram.com/p/fBghlBvPBm/

bobby101

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
Both the vote cards and Sudsapda.com will end on October 31st.
Between my laptop, iPad, iPhone I can only vote 6 votes every hour, I wish there is a better way! :( but I'm not giving up su su till the end. Anyone have update on the vote leading score/ percentage?

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
I couldn't help but share these cute pics, it kinda says it all that they are SOOOOO COMFORTABLE THEY DONT MIND BEING TANGLED UP WITH EACHOTHER HEHEHE   :crush:  :spin:  TO THE POINT WHERE THEY JUST FALL ON EACH OTHER'S FACES  :coverlaf: :kiss3:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
:loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:

so funny @lovely ...now I can see how protective nadech is...

Lovely_k said:
@m9 Yes it was lol sorry for the choppy video not my best attempt at recording from my laptop oh well. :)

I have to share this pic lol my goodness If I was to guess what Nadech is thinking its BACK OFF OF MY GIRL!!! DEATH GLARE hehe