[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

dahlala

sarNie Egg
Yaya is so beautiful I'm gonna cry >_< I can't get over how perfect they look with each other  :heart: 

Thank you so much everyone for updating with pictures.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, so many beautiful pictures, I will cry with you dahlala :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks Ladies for all updated pics. But I do not see Mario, where is he now ? I want to see all of them together, such a nice group :heart: :heart: :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lovely_k
Here is some more pics btw I am working on a my next video and i'm quite excited about this one :)
Lol still taking pictures of his FAVORITE MODEL!!! 

Looking forward 2view ur new mv lovely cos u create da best dreamy of yadech moments n best songs! ty lovely, key xx

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Night Ladies!!!

THANX AGAIN FOR THE LOVELY PICTURES!!! AND COMMENTS!!!! AND VIDEOS!!! UM I SHOULD BE FINISHED MY FANVIDEO BY TOMORROW :) DEPENDING ON IF I get last minute FIN PICS THAT GO WITH MY SONG ANYWHOOO ENJOY THESE FEW PICS HEHE SHOULD MAKE YOU FIN RIGHT AWAY MY BET NADECH TOOK THE LAST PIC!!

BTW LOVE ALL OF YOU!! XOXO

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@lu, it's really nice to see you back cus I love waking up seeing all this lovely pic of Yadech.
Thanks you everyone for all the pic and comment. Hope Yadech will have a wonderful Loy Kratong day with each other. Hope to see some pic of their kratong.
Have a wonderful Sunday and Night for oversea fans.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum: you're very welcome ka. Seeing their pictures make I want to visit Japan so much. Such a lovely place. This time must be perfect to visit Japan then. Where exactly  is the place  they are filming now ka ?anyone knows ?

Just found this video, Nadech is such a gentleman, hopefully he will be this much to Yaya only, if for every girls, then ,,, I don't know what to do hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoVEhgdMB-0

some more ^^

While their children were taking picture together, two moms did the same thing. hahaha. If I can see pictures of 2 dads together, I think we all can set up plan to Thailand right away hahaha

cr: as tagged

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ KEY and we have you with all kind and supporting words, all ladies here with true love for Yadech made such a great team ever ka. I'm really happy to be back :beer: :highfive:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
paul4nr said:
Can someone just translate just a lil bit of 13:39 part in this video? pls? looks like nadech said something funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0oRfmShvDs
They are talking about how nadech like to release gas.. na say that he wants to share and tell people not to hold it in,cuz the more u keep in it , its not good unlike ya who held it in while they were in the bus..lol 10 people had to suffer..haha its cute how they r to each other..