[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
cr NadechWorld (english)

Nadech is earning 100 million baht to marry

He is another man desired by many girls. Now Nadech Kugimiya has
planned for his wedding already. See him in Glitte with Happiness Music
Party, the opening of Central Festival, Hadyai, he then had a long
talk.
    I want to marry in not over 30 years old. Now I am working
to earn for 100 million baht so I can have some money to take care of my
wife and children. The mother of my children must be good at cooking,
especially those Esaan food (Northeastern food) like Jaew, Nam Prik
(pickle fish and chili paste) She could be older or younger than me. It
doesn’t matter. But she should be adventurous and strong, ready to play
every form of adventure sports.

translated by Mazuhoro Ny  thanks to Mazuhoro Ny!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
cr NadechWorld (english)

Nadech has handsome figure, Yaya confirms. I think fans may fascinated
Nadech Kugimiya in his fashion boxer which is shot by Yai Amart. So all
girls, both real girls and not-real girls voice extremely on voting
Nadech until he gets this rank. Whether he will let fans have his sexy
photo to collect during this summer or not, we will need to follow up.
But if we could see the six packs that is like the Greek's sculpture, it
would be so fin. Is that right, Yaya?

translated by Mazuhoro Ny

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i really appreciate the NY fans who help to translate all the news for the fans who cant read thai but hoping to know about yadech more and more, we got vimalee, bubba, cookiies, lovely k and etc. in our thread, and we have the other translators from different countries and for different source, no matter translating from thai into any languages, i want to thank all of u who distribute ur time on this voluntary work for every interntional fan.

THANK YOU!!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Charlenem said:
i really appreciate the NY fans who help to translate all the news for the fans who cant read thai but hoping to know about yadech more and more, we got vimalee, bubba, cookiies, lovely k and etc. in our thread, and we have the other translators from different countries and for different source, no matter translating from thai into any languages, i want to thank all of u who distribute ur time on this voluntary work for every interntional fan.

THANK YOU!!

Wow such a thoughtful and sincere person you are. Please don't forget to give you and all the rest of the girls a thank you and praise yourself. We are a team we are here to support our couple and each other. Your so witty with your comments and meaningful as well. Keep up with the sharing because each and everyone has a place in this thread. Take care na.

THIS MADE ME SMILE. HAK ALL OF YOU LADIES. YOU ALL ARE TRULY GENUINE AND CARING AND STRONG GIRLS WOOT WOOT!!!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Good afternoon and maybe very late of night for a lot of u ladies...

nice to catch up again...
I hope thailand especially bangkok will be in peace soon..
Well my country too has so many problem right now...jakarta and many cities are covered by flood and the rain falls non stop for more than 12 hours, there are so many house and work abandoned (that's why I can catch up to u today  :wink:  :wink:  :wink: cos I don't go to office today, but still need to work via internet, but that's fine, I can feel a different mood from home)

So my wish is for everyone still being safe and sound na ka and of course enjoy your day too !!!

I can see that we have new member here... :welcome1:  to both of u na ka and enjoy your stay...

I'm soooooo happy to hear yaya has a chance for doing movie, hope she really will join the project. :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3: 

Miss yadech a lot lately..don't they have some activities together recently?

And I miss u all ladies  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Hi ladies and all Yadechers, I miss you guys a lot. I know you must have been very busy voting for Yadech for Komchadluek and Yaya for daradaily-hot girl. I would like to thank you all for posting, translating, and commenting.

Daradaily-hot girl
1. Yaya-51.9%
2. Bella-29.4%
3. Pancake-4.4%
4. Pooklook-4.1%
5. Kimberley-3.4%

Su Su Yaya!!!

*Sorry, I mistook it, but I change now.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u for the hot girl votes update sovatana. yaya is ahead susu everybody.
love to see you ladies around coz imu: lovely charlenem fyi sovatana...and miss bubba nee mc c1ndy haunzhu yk sasha lu falada soso nett meo hope ure all fine and well, tc. HAK

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You are very welcome ladies...!!!  

Thank you all for your kind words and for always here to support Yadech.

Yaya is on the way back from Japan right now.    Goodness, that grey scarf has been traveling around the world from USA just two weeks ago and now Japan.  I think her Pe Chai needs to to knit her another one since she barely has time to wash it and she has used it quite often.....warm heart and warm body.  :heart: :heart:

credit:  Barry.Ya FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart:  :heart: :heart:           Didn't know that January 21st is the National Hug Day...     :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yaya said,   "Hug is the act of putting both arms around someone so we can express our warm feelings which cannot explain from our body to that person's heart. "
Here's for all my fellow Yadechers......

credit withloveurassayas

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na Sovatana for sharing the result:

Dara Daily Hot Girl vote will end January 24th.     

http://www.daradaily.com/darapoll/     - Yaya is third option

Kom Chud Leud vote will end Janurary 31st.

Sovatana said:
Hi ladies and all Yadechers, I miss you guys a lot. I know you must have been very busy voting for Yadech for Komchadluek and Yaya for daradaily-hot girl. I would like to thank you all for posting, translating, and commenting.

Daradaily-hot girl
1. Yaya-51.9%
2. Bella-29.4%
3. Pancake-4.4%
4. Pooklook-4.1%
5. Kimberley-3.4%

Su Su Yaya!!!

*Sorry, I mistook it, but I change now.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Vimalee said:
:heart:  :heart: :heart:           Didn't know that January 21st is the National Hug Day...     :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yaya said, "Hug is the act of putting both arms around someone so we can express our warm feelings which cannot explain from our body to that person's heart. "

credit as tagged
@Vimalee I always saw this picture and always thought it looks more of a kiss scene than a hug scene hahaha  :eek:fftopic: Sorry. 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thank you all for your wonderful wonderful sharings.
I sure miss you gals mak mak na.  I've been very busy and just came back from my trip late last night hehe.  I definitely have a lot to catch up.  HAK to all of you lovely ladies.

Awww.....Yaya will be back today,  Nadech will be waiting na......
:heart: :heart: :heart:   this picture...very creative indeed..........

Yaya is so pretty as always.......

cr: @urassayas , NY home at pantio

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@all newbies, welcome to this sweet and warmth thread of Yadech and hope you all will have fun here with us.

This is so touching........
The  gentleman posted on pantip to thank Nadech, NDW and the fans for making his dream came true by getting the clip of Nadech congratulating
and blessing him and his bride a well-wishes on their wedding.   He made it into the video clip and surprised his bride at the wedding.   He said that
his wedding was filled with warmth and happiness.  His bride was so happy that Nadech, whom she greatly admires, blessed her on her special day.  
All the guests were so happy to know the background of this video clip of the greeting.  Many guests were so touched and admired Nadech more and
also admired the fan clubs of Nadech more for their generous support and extremely help.  He and his wife wanted to thank everyone very much for
their help and support.  They were so happy that day.

Here's the clip .......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a18SU0IApgA
cr:Isluk Petz

Yep......Nadech is indeed a very special person/celeb who is so humble, grounded, and kindhearted....Gotta love him!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol I am with you on that Cecilia! It would be one happy bride! I just need Nadech tho. Lol
Thank you everyone for sharing! I miss my Yadech. How come no events together?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@ceci, I would be super happy too hehe. 

:heart: :heart: :heart:  another creative picture......

The writing said,  "The groom Nadech proposes to the bride Yaya.  (jin kha)."
Yaya is so pretty in Thai traditional gown and would make a beautiful bride for Nadech.  Nadech is a very  handsome groom indeed!!!

cr:NY home at pantip

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:

Yaya said,   "Hug is the act of putting both arms around someone so we can express our warm feelings which cannot explain from our body to that person's heart. "
Here's for all my fellow Yadechers......

credit withloveurassayas
@vimalee, I love this pic sooo much, hug tight...I thought they were kissing ^_^ LOL

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Updated Daradaily-hot girl

1. Yaya-49.7%
2. Bella-27.5%
3. Pooklook-5%
4. Kimberley-4.9%
5. Pancake-4.8%

Yaya is still in the lead Yayyy!!! Susu
www.daradaily.com/darapoll to vote for Yaya (Yaya's name is the third option)
And don't forget to go to www.komchadluek.net/vote-11 to vote for both Nadech and Yaya
Fighting!!!