[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG. You'll have to tell us where so I can stalk her! LOL. I hope it's in Melbourne and not Sydney.

Thanks for the news.
i hope its my Sydney then i'll :camera: flash of her :dance3: hey tipstar are u the
same continent as me hey?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Just got too said I'm so happy...hope they finish filmin it soon...loving da photo already...god dam Kim/Mint are beautiful!!!! after all Smart and Kimberly...not a bad couple...

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
i hope its my Sydney then i'll :camera: flash of her :dance3: hey tipstar are u the
same continent as me hey?
Yes, Alice, I live in Melbourne. That's why I can see them if they come to Melbourne. I'm sure you'd do a better job of stalking than me. I get too lazy too quickly. =)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes, Alice, I live in Melbourne. That's why I can see them if they come to Melbourne. I'm sure you'd do a better job of stalking than me. I get too lazy too quickly. =)
ha that's ok ja i sometime slow and lazy too but if they @sydney i will find a way to
stalk them

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim, Mint, and Alex @ Chiang Rai for filming.

Their hands are touching, so cute!^^

Beautiful scenery.

I love this photo. Alex is so handsome.

Credit Chalidaclub @ PANTIP

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the pics.
They make a good looking couple. :camera:
Mint look s natural without make up, not like other actresses.
When other actress doesn't have make up on they look like panda,having black line under the eyes. :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for the pics.
They make a good looking couple. :camera:
Mint look s natural without make up, not like other actresses.
When other actress doesn't have make up on they look like panda,having black line under the eyes. :coverlaf:
wow that is a good describing word like 'panda black line eyes' yeah i reckon Mint she
has a wonderful natural looks this is what u call a pretty as nature even with out make
up on she still has her own beauty.

Sweet_09

Mint chalida is so cute...love her wardrobe...wondering how Kminerly wardrobe is like...???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope we will get to see this in the upcoming batch
yeah your guess is right Tinah yesterday i went to check out @pantip for updates and
they release a new batch list this will air after one of the mon-tue and wed-thu slot
which ever lakorn that finished onair first then we'll see this and it can't be the
weekend slot cos the 4+1 superstar took all the spot.

Sweet_09

Oh I can wait to see this lakorn...I'm so excieted...hummm wondering when I be on air...miss Kimberly and Mint C. ever since 4hhkk...