[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^Aha, of course, we can't forget about P'Pope, lol. :p No doubt, Pope and Mint will be paired up again soon b/c they're hot atm.! :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yep, I totally get the feeling that she'll pair with the rest of the 4+1 Superstar guys before Nadech. Well maybe I should rephrase that. It's not that he's hard to get hold of but I think that he's not very dependent on acting for a living. I find it wierd that he's been linked to so many lakorns but at the end, he chooses to work with Yaya. Well maybe that's for now 555. Okay enough spazzing ..

I would think Boy and Mint would be an odd couple just because I see them as good friends. I'll hope she gets to find a very good koo kwan soon (TD isn't finished yet so yeahh =)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep, I totally get the feeling that she'll pair with the rest of the 4+1 Superstar guys before Nadech. Well maybe I should rephrase that. It's not that he's hard to get hold of but I think that he's not very dependent on acting for a living. I find it wierd that he's been linked to so many lakorns but at the end, he chooses to work with Yaya. Well maybe that's for now 555. Okay enough spazzing ..

I would think Boy and Mint would be an odd couple just because I see them as good friends. I'll hope she gets to find a very good koo kwan soon (TD isn't finished yet so yeahh =)
Boy isn't just a friend of Mint but he also looks like her big brother Pope and Boy
they're about the same age or P'Pope his 2 or 3 years older they'll in their late 20+
Pope his 29 atm he'll be 30 next year wow Mint she's 18 oh that's quite an age gap

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
@chubbycheeks: Yeah, I somewhat feel like Nadech isn't so into this showbiz acting industry either. (Sort reminds me of Matt's situation too, lol). His projects are mainly with Yaya only so far and he seems to love filming commercials rather than lakorns or movies. (Plus, I think he gets more salary out of that anyway, lol).

Boy, Alex, and Grate are a few of the guys that are really close to Mint. I think it's good that she works with her close guys friends too b/c we know there will definitely be chemistry development. :) Lol, there's no doubt about that.

Lol, I always forget that Pope is wayyy older than Mint. He's 29 and she's only 18! Goodness, Pope looks soooo young like forreal!!! Ehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@chubbycheeks: Yeah, I somewhat feel like Nadech isn't so into this showbiz acting industry either. (Sort reminds me of Matt's situation too, lol). His projects are mainly with Yaya only so far and he seems to love filming commercials rather than lakorns or movies. (Plus, I think he gets more salary out of that anyway, lol).

Boy, Alex, and Grate are a few of the guys that are really close to Mint. I think it's good that she works with her close guys friends too b/c we know there will definitely be chemistry development. :) Lol, there's no doubt about that.

Lol, I always forget that Pope is wayyy older than Mint. He's 29 and she's only 18! Goodness, Pope looks soooo young like forreal!!! Ehe.
guess who else that is shocking P'Boy Pakorn his 27 turning 28 next year he also younger
than his age Rome also around there too 27-28 but his way older than his that age he can pass as a 30+

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
guess who else that is shocking P'Boy Pakorn his 27 turning 28 next year he also younger
than his age Rome also around there too 27-28 but his way older than his that age he can pass as a 30+

WTF ! That means Pope is older than ROME?
SOo OFF TOPIC :eek:fftopic: all at the same time shocking
WTH !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
WTF ! That means Pope is older than ROME?
SOo OFF TOPIC :eek:fftopic: all at the same time shocking
WTH !
sorry for :eek:fftopic: smilez cos were all just brought Mint C future co-star suggesting
who's next coming across her

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pope is 29!!! Rome looks way older than him? Pope is one lucky man, he ages beautifully. He looks around Nadech, Mario, Mark and Kane age. It's hard to believe he's really 29.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pope is 29!!! Rome looks way older than him? Pope is one lucky man, he ages beautifully. He looks around Nadech, Mario, Mark and Kane age. It's hard to believe he's really 29.
rome 27 turning 28 while pope 29 turning 30 soon yeah i reckon both guys their figure
is so far apart

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mint at filming at Chiang Rai... dunno if she kid is suppose to be part of the drama of not, lol. He's soo cute though!~~

(Credit: Chalidaclub @ PANTIP)

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the clip, bliss. I love Chalida and Kim in the teaser. They look really pretty. Unfortunately, can't say the same for Mart. He's looking a lot older than Kim than what I had expected. Not the best pairing. =(

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I can't believe what I'm hearing!! Pope is freaking 29??!! I thought he was 26? I can't believe he's that old. He's attitude and style fits the same as boy pakorns. I thought Rome was 31. Wow! I'm not updated at all! Sorry OT.
Mint looks beautiful as always

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I can't believe what I'm hearing!! Pope is freaking 29??!! I thought he was 26? I can't believe he's that old. He's attitude and style fits the same as boy pakorns. I thought Rome was 31. Wow! I'm not updated at all! Sorry OT.
Mint looks beautiful as always
lovestar it is true Pope his 29 his born 1982 and Rome his 2 years younger but his
figure looks older twice his age

wow Mint she's getting cuter now a days

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ah so cute Mart and Kim i find it so adorable when a p'ek is much older than n'ek so
warm when seeing it

credit windlight2010

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
WHAT! I'm also one of the late fellows who didn't even know Pope was freaking TWENTY NINE years old! not that it matters because he is a good actor, but it's just real surprising! He looks sooo young! I want him and Mint to have their own lakorn together! Freaking cute! and AWWW, Mint with Mario, now that would be cute!

ok, back to the topic. thanks for the bts! I miss Kim so much! and Alex and Mint are adorable as always!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
WHAT! I'm also one of the late fellows who didn't even know Pope was freaking TWENTY NINE years old! not that it matters because he is a good actor, but it's just real surprising! He looks sooo young! I want him and Mint to have their own lakorn together! Freaking cute! and AWWW, Mint with Mario, now that would be cute!

ok, back to the topic. thanks for the bts! I miss Kim so much! and Alex and Mint are adorable as always!
hehe jjinxx i was shocked myself when knowing Pope his 29 i am also a fellow so i'll
call him pee chai 'big brother' when i look at Mart/Kim this couple reminded me of
pee pope with mint in TD its the resembling age gap but i find it very cute and good
match there isn't much major against when the guy is older than the girl

btw u :welcome1: