[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
http://youtu.be/Ha1DFRjIKAU
not sure if anyone posted the TEASER yet. OMFG this is the kind of drama's I've been looking for, and its this. Dude Jame Jirayu is so much cuter in here. OMFG, heart less boy, high school student or college. Fighty...Damn this is the kind of thai drama's you can never find. hehehe. I will stay tuned for this.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
my first time on this thread. I was never interest in this lakorn, but after the t-ser shoose yea i am.. if only ch3 didn't banned kissing then he would've kissed her when he promised her. but nose kissing his cute.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
huajaikaungtur said:
Same here @fantastic_27, I wasn't interested in this lakorn at all but after seeing the teaser, I'm hooked especially because of that ending scene XD
555+ I've got interested when he was riding the motorcycle all bad boy. This is a kind of drama u can never find in a thai lakorn. lol. It's the fighting, bickering, bad boy looking, motorcycle, young love, cute, comedy, and he seems sort of cold hearted. It has all that. 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
fantastic_27 said:
It does sound a like like that. Jirayu plays the Alonso's exact person like Mike He in DVY. Lol
Yeah. The whole bad boy image thing. The motorcycle riding and family issues remind me of Mike He's character from Why Why Love. Him being a college student and Punch being older is similar to Devil Beside You.  

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sawan said:
Kind of reminds me of Devil Beside You and Why Why Love with Mike He and Rainie Yang. 

Definitely reminds me of DBY :D Never saw Why Why Love though so I can't really compare. xD

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
Kalahawj said:
Omg it was so cute and some can tell me when it come out I don't speak thai sorry

There is a sub teaser in page 12 or 13. I posted it up already

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I only got here because I'm a fan of Punch & I follow her on Instagram. Never watched James acting before but I'm looking forward to this lakorn & see what the hype over him is all about. I know he's eye candy but I'm old & it's hard for me to like the younger actors. I like Beam though. I gotta say the wardrobe & hair styles doesn't really do Punch justice. Wished they made her look better so she doesn't look too off/odd next to such eye candy.