[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
cecilia said:
From teaser .. I'm assuming that Mint N will play p'ek's sister and Jaja might be the pregnant girlfriend.

Probably then, cuz she is hugging a guy in one of the pictures. I'm assuming she'll be playing the sister that is really rude who's bf has a thing for Rasika. I'm also thinking that Jaja is playing the pregnant girlfriend.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Gigi said:
Hi Madlena1990, I am going to try to translate as much as I can remember from the Tser for you. I have to use their real names for now.  I think Preem’s in the lakorn is call Ika?

Start off with:

Great: I, as a creditor/lender am going to have the honour of becoming Khun Yei Rasika’s husband.

Preem: Marriage between a man and woman is to me like an agreement between two people who love each other.  Therefore, with you I will call this paying off my debt.

Great’s father:  “I’m so happy that you are about to join our family”

Preem’s dad:    Our family name and lines are one of honour and important, therefore do not let anyone come and ruin it.  Make sure of that.

Preem:  “This castle belongs to Ika!”

Evil girl:   I am going to be the one that is going to throw you out of your castle!!!!!

Preem’s ex:       Ika will never trade herself for money!  You ticked me into leaving her.

Alex’s mum:      They are going to take your entire inheritage from you!

Alex:     (scream) they loved me!!!!!!  Everyone loves me.

Preem’s mum:   80 millions, Ika where are yougoing to find that kind of money to re-pay them back?

Preem:  They did everything in order to steal my mother from me, I can’t accept that.  Is it appropriate for the like of Khun Yei Rasika to consider loving the son of a man that killed her father!!!!!

END

Awww thanks for subbing this! I can't wait.

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Oh wow, when is ch3 going to show this lakorn?   Soon I hope!  I can't take it anymore.... these pics are too cute.  The IG shot of the candy floss part, Great were asked if he was embarrassed or nervous doing the romantic scene?  So cute, he replied yes a little!...  especially steering into each eyes and so close to each other!!!  Ohhhhhh.... cute :kiss2:

Thanks for sharing the pics Madlena1990