[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can relate because I have a an older sister like Pim, who never gives but only takes and manipulates, but even in the end, it's hard to cut blood ties. However, I would never risk doing something illegal like this for the sake of anyone though. Not even for myself. Lol 5 million baht comes out to be around $140,000 USD. That's a lot to steal and put back in a week. Plus, the money just wasn't laying there. Na Sa was going to use it to pay for a piece of land she was planning on buying. Why if the seller changes his mind? Why if that piece of land is worth so much more than just the money? Pat committed such a horrendous crime. I hope she won't be acting too proud or prideful after the money stealing incident because that's nothing to be stubborn about. Once you steal, you're pretty much in the same ugly boat as Pim. I don't blame Pope at all.

It's only Pope who would actually have the heart to officially marry her with respect. He loves her enough to keep her near and not take her in to the police. If it was another random guy out there, Pat would have slept with him and still ended up sleeping in jail. Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Omg, why those kids are sooooooo adorable!!!! The mix one are sooooooo cute , she can act toooo HAHAHA my heart die a little when she cry awwww , Pope is such a wonderful person . He have a big heart .

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah I agree, Pat is a thief and she betrayed Pope and Na Sa. I'm not sure I like the small change. I think in the old version she stole from the company right? It's all stealing and wrong for sure but they made it personal in this one. Stealing from people you know just seems colder than stealing from a big rich corporation. This Pope trusted Pat with his stepmom's personal money. That's different from trusting your secretary with the company's money.

I just don't get it. Her parents are rich too. She could've just asked her dad for money without telling him why. Instead she stole from a woman that is poorer than her parents are. I think it'd be even less offensive if she just stole Pope's personal money.

I thought I was going to find the extra kids story annoying but it's actually kind of cute. I like the friendship between the cousins.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Nong Kate is the cutest kid ever. And what an amazing actress for her age. I just adore her. Future top n'ek in the making. I think she's going to be gorgeous when she grows up.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ladies , in the MV there was a scene at the island where Pat & Pope was in each other arm , I assume it's the scene where she was drunk but in the MV she had her eye open . Now, in the opening title there a scene where both was standing on a cliff & Pope kissed Pat , with the same outfit of the drunken scene ?? So , this mean the open eye scene is in the later eps?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm why do I feel that Pope set Pat up to marry her. I'm sure he knows that she loves her sister so much that she would be easily manipulated by her sister to help her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
judyp said:
^^ i was wondering the same thing! attention to detail. lol.
I got this sneaky feeling , Pope return to the island , she follow , both w/ the same outfit they wore in the early eps and then we have a willing scene lolll if not that , the producer sure are cheap , to film two different scene in one outfit HAHAHA . It happen before.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
I can relate because I have a an older sister like Pim, who never gives but only takes and manipulates, but even in the end, it's hard to cut blood ties. However, I would never risk doing something illegal like this for the sake of anyone though. Not even for myself. Lol 5 million baht comes out to be around $140,000 USD. That's a lot to steal and put back in a week. Plus, the money just wasn't laying there. Na Sa was going to use it to pay for a piece of land she was planning on buying. Why if the seller changes his mind? Why if that piece of land is worth so much more than just the money? Pat committed such a horrendous crime. I hope she won't be acting too proud or prideful after the money stealing incident because that's nothing to be stubborn about. Once you steal, you're pretty much in the same ugly boat as Pim. I don't blame Pope at all.

It's only Pope who would actually have the heart to officially marry her with respect. He loves her enough to keep her near and not take her in to the police. If it was another random guy out there, Pat would have slept with him and still ended up sleeping in jail. Lol
I like the way you analize the situation and the way you give the light out of that problem. it make me think in different way to know more and stand still in Pope side and dont have lot of pity with Pat mistake.

Thank you for sharing this thought

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
I got this sneaky feeling , Pope return to the island , she follow , both w/ the same outfit they wore in the early eps and then we have a willing scene lolll if not that , the producer sure are cheap , to film two different scene in one outfit HAHAHA . It happen before.

Agree, but I think Pat is the one to return to the island and Pope is the follower, yeah!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
No, I don't think Pope purposely set Pat up. Towards Pat, he has let down all of his guards and honestly trusts her. And behold! He gets betrayed. That's why he's going to be sooooo hurt because he actually believed in her knowing how venomous her older sister is.

For Pat to have the audacity to call the seller and Na Sa and reschedule the appointment just tells me that Pat thought it through and she did it with full intentions. Pim's reason is so lame too. The reason she gave Pat is so unworthy of committing such a crime. The money is needed to be invested in stocks, so that Pim won't lose her reputation in the high society? Really? I honestly thought they were going to change the reason when Pat's father had a heart attack but nope, lame excuse for stealing. If it's a life and death situation, I can somewhat understand but the one they gave in here doesn't make Pat look any better than Pim even if she did it out of true love for her sister.

But seems like Pat is going to be a biatch at the wedding, so no, she doesn't believe that it's wrong to steal someone else's money.

I feel so sorry for Pope. He has never opened up his heart, life, and wallet for anyone but Pat and then she betrays him.

In the last version, Janie says that she didn't tell Andrew why she stole the money because she wanted to test him on how much he trusted her and get to see his true colors. I'm like biatch! What do you have to prove? You stole, period. That fact doesn't change. Haha. But I guess, they were trying to make it seem like it was okay for Janie to have done so because she did it for Pim, not out of greed. Haha. It was sadder for Andrew because he already told Janie straight out that she's the most important to him, so he only wanted to know why and be the first person she goes to when she's in trouble, not lie to him like this. It wasn't the money that Andrew was mad at, it was that Janie hid everything from him, which made him a stranger in her life when he kept nothing from her.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
hentram said:
Someone please be kind translate the texts between Pope & Pat near the end of Ep7. thanks
Pope: Any advice? I'm about to have a nervous breakdown.
Pat: She's only worried about her daddy. Why don't you bring her mommy over once and for all, so she can stop throwing tantrums at other women.
Pope: Please rest that issue. I just want to resolve things for now. Any other methods?
Pat: (Gosh, he quickly fled that issue. He keeps hiding her, not giving the mother of his child any respect.) Then you should take her out on a play date with other women who aren't relatives and then try to explain to her, so she can understand that not every women who comes near you are there to steal her daddy away from her.
Pope: Okay, then you're coming with me tomorrow.
Pat: And why do I have to go?
Pope: 1. You're my secretary. 2. It's your idea. 3. You're definitely not thinking of stealing me away from her...unless you're secretly thinking so.
Pat: If you're having me go, I'm going to invite a friend to go, too.
Pope: Why?
Pat: If there's just you and I, she's going to feel wary no matter what. She won't think too much if another woman is also there. It's all your fault. I don't know what you've done to make her this wary.
Pope: There's nothing at all. Tomorrow at 10:00, I'm going to pick you up at home. If you want to invite someone, it's up to you. We're on the same page?
Pat: I must have hit the right spot! You, player!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's kind of funny that Pope doesn't know anything in regards to Kat like her blood type, allergies, and medical history when he claims to have been Kat's daddy ever since she was born, which means, he should know more than this about his daughter. Lol He loves her so much yet doesn't know the basic essentials. Lol

I'm glad that Ahnope is finally waking up and coming to his senses about Pim, which is why he's been hanging out at Na Sa's house with the grandchildren and didn't freely give Pim the 5 million. I'm happy to see that they're spending some time to show us how lonely, pitiful, and sad Ahnope is right now. But dude, come on, hes trying to cheat with the woman he cheated on, Na Sa. Like handle your affairs with Pim first before you attempt to rekindle that fire with Na Sa.

Pope and Pat can pretty much finish each other's thoughts and sentences by now. Their hearts are beating as one already. I loved every moment between them in Episodes 7 and 8.

Haha, Pim totally got rejected by Pope.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
Pope and Pat can pretty much finish each other's thoughts and sentences by now. Their hearts are beating as one already. I loved every moment between them in Episodes 7 and 8.

I really really love this sentence much

Come on aiyaya, come here, let me hug and kiss you now :kiss2:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Someone please be kind tell me how many episodes this lakorn have? 12 or 14??? if 12, it means next week is the end? No~~~ too fast, I cant handle that, so please tell me what episode does it has?

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
It weedding scene but i feel so sad :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:  how can he do search a thing like that to her? even if she was wrong, even if she is the one betray him, hurt him but ...but...she has feeling, she knew that the thing she do is not right, so she agree to pay back, she accept to this marriage without trust and love, is it not enough for a girl to force to choose a bad situation like this? I feel sad, very very sad. haizzzz :cry: :cry: I know that he was disapointed, broken soul but the way he did it, I cant accept. Why? why he do that???

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
WHY PAT!!! :rant: Why did you have to do that to Nasa and Pope? I just hate Pim, Pat's too loyal to her sister and I just hate that. Pope was such an a-hole at the wedding, I would've snapped at him if I was Pat. But, she's too nice, it's sad. I'm anticipating for more between Pope and Pat. Yes! The action!  :dance1: