[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
HOT Nadech in Sudsapda Magazine photo shoot! Nadech looks young here like a teenage rebel!!

SUDSAPDA Vol.30 No.697, FEBRUARY 16 2012
PAINT THE NATION, KON LOR Year 5

credit as tagged

There are more photos in the magazine section posted by dertaajaf!
Sudsapda Magazine

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the pictures Katelyn! he looks so good, even with that hairstyle. He can basically pull off anything and still look good in my eyes. I'm too biased when it comes to nadech :dude:

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Apparently Yadech are shooting a commercial together...
For what? It's a secret. Can't wait to see what it is. They both look good! :rockon:

credit: NadechYaya facebook

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the pictures Katelyn! he looks so good, even with that hairstyle. He can basically pull off anything and still look good in my eyes. I'm too biased when it comes to nadech :dude:
You are welcome!! I agree with you that Nadech looks good!! Nadech looks like "here comes trouble...handsome gangster kid." :rockon:

Thank you Miss Bouakham for the picture! I wonder what kind of commercial maybe another Lays? Yaya looks great in yellow! It's such a happy and springy color!!

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
^ LOL. Is that Nadech telling us "Shhh..."
And I see he has his ukulele :coverlaf: (or maybe it's a different instrument, since he's well versed in that area ;) )

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
HOT Nadech in Sudsapda Magazine photo shoot! Nadech looks young here like a teenage rebel!!

SUDSAPDA Vol.30 No.697, FEBRUARY 16 2012
PAINT THE NATION, KON LOR Year 5

credit as tagged

There are more photos in the magazine section posted by dertaajaf!
Sudsapda Magazine
Lol what's up with the hair. They should make it messy with a different style but anyways Nadech still look hot!!

I made another Fan vid for Nadech na.... this one is for his yakuza role. I posted in other thread but wanted to share with you here too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecCWfNZpiuM&context=C376292aADOEgsToPDskLf12dspjLuH0iBBG7TaiQk

I hope you like it na. :D

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech and Yaya at Star's Choice Awards (02/17/12) Yaya won for Charming Girl Award and Nadech won for Handsome and Attractive Guy Award from Siambanterng Star's choice Award 2011! :bravo: Congrats to Yadech for their awards!! Cuuute! They are wearing matching outfits!

credit as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech looks HOT in glasses and a bit of facial hair! Sorry everyone, I just love looking at him!! :crush:

OMGosh!! I'm totally daydreaming that Nadech is Clark Kent aka Superman!!

credit as tagged