[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
You guys..I hate to be the whiny person here but I don't dig Thripope's haircut yet. I don't know....it just doesn't cut. lol. Poor me...I don't like guys with bangs...it just doesn't cut. :cry: I wish Thripope could stick to Tithit's haircut instead. loool I wonder how Luang Thep is going to be like. lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Daisydukes: Oh girl, it's completely fine if you don't like his hair yet. Personally, I love guys with this kind of hair. I like the bangs ... actually depends on the person & bangs but I really like this hair on Toomtam. I do love his look as Tithit as well but I feel like this hairstyle suits his modern day self in this drama more. Although, I don't really think his hairstyle here matches the olden day times. You get me? Lol, I'm confusing myself xD

@Dancy: Thanks for the photos :D Ooooh, do I see some bromance between Toomtam & Hunz? Lol, loving it! </3 

SonYukView4ever

@Marina, I don't know girl..lol..I'm so clueless myself about the hair..but seeing his baby face and adorable smile just makes the sadness in me go away lol.  He's too adorable of a charming prince XD  I might like him in motion better though XD

The Hunz dude, I dig his hair. LOL

Grand looks so scandalous in here, she was trying to seduce Toomtam in one scene from what I saw. lol :p

Oiy!! I'm missing Toomtam with Mo and Pinky. lol I don't think Pinky is filming yet, because in the summary, Pinky doesn't appear til a bit later.  Pinky will appear when Toomtam and his producer in the lakorn go film their movie/lakorn at this old house/mansion, and that's when Pinky (the ghost) will see Toomtam for the first time and realized that it was Luang Thep, her long lost lover! ^^ interesting I know!!! lol :p

Mo is the sassy girl in here.  She doesn't like Toomtam, but he likes her so he pranks and annoys her. lol  While, Mo is a complete sweet to Hunz, who's head over heels for her. Lol :p

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Daisydukes: Yes, his face makes it all better :) Definitely, we have to see him in motion first and I totally can't wait. Agreed, I like Hunz's hair. It's all shiny & smooth, LOL.

Same here! I wanna see more of Toomtam & Mo & Pinky! I feel like we see more of Hunz and Grand which is fine but I'd like to see more of the main couple. Oh, so Pinky doesn't come right in the beginning ... interesting ... hmm, so in the lakorn, Toomtam's an actor ..? Or ... ? Sounds so interesting though, woow.
I can't wait to see Mo play as a sassy na'ek. She's so beautiful and I feel like she'll play the role well since she's already super convincing as na'ek and n'rai. YEAHH! I'm most excited to see Toomtam's character & he's going to be annoying her? Awee, too cute :3 Seems like Toomtam's gonna get jelli, oooooh :)

SonYukView4ever

@Marina, yes, Thripope will get jelly of Pimdao with Rachan, because he really likes Pimdao, but he also likes to pick on her and that she doesn't like, but deep down she does favor him. Lol. :p

I'm not seeing much bts of Mo and Toomtam, so I'm not sure what's going on anymore. lol  its mostly Grand and Hunz.?? o_O

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Interesting cast. Hunz is so manly looking! Toomtam is cute. Im not a huge fan of "The Star" actors/actresses but this has lots of good looking people. Not sure if this was mentioned, but what if Toomtam has 2 wives in the past? Like both Pinky & Mo were is wives. Mia Louang & Mia Noi or something... I use to be a huge fan of Pinky, but after her scandal it was difficult to get into her lakorns esp. since she portrayed very distressed n'aks. Since she's casted for channel 5, maybe she'll be able to return to channel 7 in the future.. ?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Two da star guy in here and one is p'rai and da other is p'ek lol i found it funny and interesting...so by far Hunz will be a ladies whore :nailbiter: tbh he look like one too o_O! Grand should get better script like for real...she n'rai in her recent lakorn and now a n'rai put worst!!!

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Awe, that is not nice to say about Hunz, @Sweet_09.

Thanks for all the photos, @dancy!!! Haha, me and @Daisy have probably spammed likes all over them already. 5555 I am so loving the off-screen bromance too, @Marina! But in everything and anything, Toomtam shines so bright to me.. he's all i see. XD :lol:

@Daisy, Mo is still filming her on-air lakorn (with P'Num and Pang), so she hasn't really started filming for KNK yet. I am happily waiting to see her and Toomtam behind the scenes, i adore these two (of course, < Toomtam :p ). They will be much fun to see!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
http://s9.postimg.org/u6ynm7ov3/image.jpg

What is up with this bromance off-screen?  I like I like.. I ship I ship :D :D :p :p

anyways, I totally did not know that Hunz was in here.. only Toomtam.. uh oh.. I shall be staying tune..... :dance3: :dance1:
And you guys said they're both P'ek and P'rai... oh dear.. I just died. :cry:

Thanks for sharing the pictures na Dancy. 

@sweet_09, I know it's just your opinion but.. please avoid negativity.  I just want the forum to be calm and chillaxing :yes:   Don't want to put out any future flames.  :gungirl: :beer:

SonYukView4ever

@aikoden, welcome to the thread! Glad to hear you will be tuning in! :D

actually, the Hunz dude does look pretty jerky/playboy/man's whore type, not that it's anything bad ( judging by his face alone, since I don't follow him at all unfortunately)..but his facial expression and attitudes reminds of one.  fans shouldn't be offended..I don't think sweet09 meant it in a negative way.  Not everyone opinion has to "favor" the dara...and no fans should be so offended! Just allow others to express their opinion without being so grounded and hotheaded.  I'm not saying this directly to anyone..but allow others to express their opinion without thinking they're "harming" your "daras" or people plz.  At least that was my first impression of Hunz..he looks like some badass pra'rai..in a jerky way...since I've never seen him act before.

Anyways, @songie..yes, we have spammed our butts liking every single picture of Toomtam through the fanclubs or himself. LOL We're too overly dedicated. lol. Overly dedicated. hahaha ^_^ I call myself, obsessed with a passion. LOL  :heart:

I am patiently waiting for Mo and Toomtam to have scenes together, and also waiting for Toomtam and Pinky. ee ee!! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^No no, I totally understand.. It's just I don't want it to be blown out of proportion :wink:

Because when it gets crazy, it gets crazy and heated.  I just don't want to see any of that in the future.. hehe :weee:  So it was just for a heads' up. I didn't say you have to like/love/hate/kill the daras.

but yes, I'm totally free for other's opinion :shutup:  Because I'm an Aum A. & Boy P. fan and goodness I've heard and read everything that they could be listed as... same for Tui K.  :smack:

But uh... yeah... I'm currently shipping the bromance bts in a way so.. I'm starting off on a bad route :bhehe:

SonYukView4ever

Yes, criticizing an actor is one thing, because they're public figure so I think as viewers we own our opinions to them.  But, to tell someone ( a fan) to stop voicing their opinion is another thing.  I know what you mean, like I've never heard "people" bash on my beloved Mark or even Toomtam. lmao. HAHAHAHHAHA.

But, yes, I'm still chill and cool, because my love is my love and no opinion can change that. Lol :p  I'm sure it's the same for everyone else too.  But yes, I still have a bad feeling about that Hunz dude, LOL, I don't know...gotta read more of the summary so I know what's his role or character...since he seems to be a favor of the director at the moment...that I am starting to miss my beloved Toomtam. lmbo!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dancy said:
This is a little bit off topic but I just want to share some photo of Grand & Hunz from their concert they have.  :coverlaf: They are a cutie couple but kind of sad that they have to be the bad couple in here. lol

http://s12.postimg.org/vsmfc9qzh/image.jpg

I don't know if I should be happy that they're in here together... or sad that they're the RAI people :(  I always found the two to be so adorable!!!

Thanks for refreshing my memories of the two na Dancy.. :kiss2:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@aikoden, thanks for reminding us of the forum rules na. ^^ Everyone can state their opinions and views, but it is really unnecessary when we put down anyone based on physicality alone. Now, if we were talking about Hunz' character... Haha! I like Grand and Hunz relationship! They are so natural and friendly= comfortable with one another. This is a lively cast!

@Daisy, are you jealous Hunz is bromancing Toomtam?-- Hunz has more fans than Toomtam, he can't be a whore, so don't say that!! XD I actually do not dig Hunz' hair at all. Not on him at least. I think it would actually be more effective for him as pra'rai if he had a more casual flair instead of an updo. He doesn't suit it as much. Toomtam, on the other hand, manages to look pretty dapper with that hair. For me, he's always had a royal look to him.. very pra'ek material na. ^^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yes, let's all be nice & respectful :)
And I'm really loving the bromance. Can't wait to see more pics on these two.

BTW, @Songielove & DaisyDukes: I can't seem to find Toomtam's fanclubs. All I follow him on is instagram & facebook but even then, I can't like or comment on his instagram since I don't have an account ;~; Would you two mind sharing me his sites? Thank you in advance xD Just can't get enough of him!

SonYukView4ever

Marina, this is Toomtam, The Star FB Fanpage, all in Thai basically. https://www.facebook.com/toomtamthestar7.FC

This is a personal fanclub page, all dedicated to TT, and she has lots of personal pictures with TT. https://www.facebook.com/ToomtamFanclub.Maeew?fref=nf_fr

The rest are IG accounts; you must have IG to view/like, so, you could register for an account using someone else's smartphone, then use web browser to log in and view/like any pictures. I did that when I didnt have a smart phone in the beginning. lol :p

http://web.stagram.com/n/princetamgroup/
http://web.stagram.com/n/toomtamfc_maeew/

And here is the latest picture of the lovely handsome Toomtam from Suk 12 Rasee event yesterday, to kill off our withdrawals. lol  I really like his hair like this, so fly and dabber (songie's word) lol :)  Songie, you see now why I complain about not liking his bangs in KNK lol it makes him look like a little boy, haha, but with this his hair up in mohawk style, he be flipping fly and HOT. :heart:  :yes:  :whahuh: lol

MUAHS! XD who doesn't adore this smile? hahaha :) SOOOO CUTE!!! :heart:  :yes:  :heart:

cr. Princetamgroup IG :)