[Ch5] Marn Gammathep (Exact & Jan25)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Bieluvr said:
I can't find episode 2 anywhere. Did it air?
U cant find cuz epi 2 still not air, epi 2 will be on next wednesday.

Off topic

Yeah I do like toomtam and charebelle to but not much as mc. I know in likit fah they less scene,idk why I fall for them when I the two of them are together they just so cute and sweet for me. Wish mike and charebelle have new lakorn together and toomtam and charebell too.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Damn it next wednsday. Damn i want to watch it so bad. I hate it when i wait for dramas i should just watch it after its donw airing so i wont wait but i will so i can talk about it with u guys. ;)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So this one only airs one day a week which is wednesday? That's kind of new to me. Oh well it is so worth the wait. :p

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
555+ i want to watch now too.. No it's air wednesday and thursday two day a week replace pan rai pan ruk. Last week pan rai end on Wednesday so this lakorn air on thursday that's why marn kammathep only air epi 1 last week. And this coming wed and thur will be epi 2 and 3

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Ya that's what i was also thinking, Why isnet ep 2 out yet and said "Oh it aired on thursday that's why?" if it was one ep a week it will take forever.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, oh, got it now, I was just a little behind on that. Yeah it would take so long if it was one episode a week, I just can't wait for this though, but at least i'll have soething to watch on other ays then. :p

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I really wish someone will sub this lakorn...i only understand 15% of thai...which is bad lol

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Sweet_09 said:
I really wish someone will sub this lakorn...i only understand 15% of thai...which is bad lol
Me to someone needs to sub this. I understand half. But I would already know wats going to happen.

cecilia

Staff member
Episode one was so psychotic ..
Look forward to Pong/Mo's scene ..
I'll feel bad once Pong learned the truth that Nat made all these mess up :(
There's a scene by the pool - with mo patting her tummy -- does it mean she'll be pregnant?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
cecilia said:
Episode one was so psychotic ..
Look forward to Pong/Mo's scene ..
I'll feel bad once Pong learned the truth that Nat made all these mess up :(
There's a scene by the pool - with mo patting her tummy -- does it mean she'll be pregnant?
Oh my gosh well pong looks like he rape her more then once. Maybe she is??? I hope she is???

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Let's wait and see did she preggo or just hold the phone it to far can't see well. If she pregnancy will be good too lol. Can't wait to see epi 2, on the waiting I just keep watching the mv again and again,i like some scene in the mv

little22

sarNie Juvenile
fantastic_27 said:
Oh my gosh well pong looks like he rape her more then once. Maybe she is??? I hope she is???

Sounds so good and pervy can't wait this is a good lakorn.  Nat made all these lies but why did it to show that n;ek dad hit her with the car.  Did he really did? and mom push her off the wheelchair

kyra_zahiril

sarNie Egg
fantastic_27, on 08 Apr 2013 - 11:49, said:
fantastic_27 said:

i realy hope that will be true. the storyline will be more exciting....can't wait to se more.....

cecilia

Staff member
little22 said:
Sounds so good and pervy can't wait this is a good lakorn.  Nat made all these lies but why did it to show that n;ek dad hit her with the car.  Did he really did? and mom push her off the wheelchair
spoiler
She made it up b/c she can't have n'ek's dad .. and since she offered herself to n'ek's dad .. she has no rights to claim her right as his mistress as well therefore the only way she can get revenge is to make up that she got run over by n'ek's dad to create the first understanding .. then lied that n'ek's mom came to hurt her at her house .. blah blah .. Nat is very manipulative in here ...