phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Once again, I'm back here to spam with you guys. Thanks a lot, Ceda_lee and Phatman! xD Yay, we're moving SSP's thread along! :yahoo: :dance1:

:yes: Yes, Thit's the better kisser! Sorry, Yai/Weir. :nono1:

I'm waiting for English subs, too. :teary: Worth it to watch it again hehe!
Yup, so gonna watch it again when subs come out.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Yup, so gonna watch it again when subs come out.

I just have to be patient now. Awh, I'm "spamming" so bad! But it's too much fun!!! :weep: Well, I love replying to comments on a thread that I really follow and obsess over! K, I'm going to take a break and eat now. :tearybye:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha. That was the first Ch7 lakorn I enjoyed in a long time too. Yes, Weir was too rough and I didn't like how he opened his eyes so wide while kissing Min. Haha.

Toomtam is quite a surprise. He seems really into the kiss. Haha. And that's what makes it good.
:rofl:  :rofl: "opened his eyes so wide," Like he was going to swallow her up or something.  I like how Thit is all over Kan...like he wants every bits & pieces of her  :pervie: in a sensual way...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

I just have to be patient now. Awh, I'm "spamming" so bad! But it's too much fun!!! :weep: Well, I love replying to comments on a thread that I really follow and obsess over! K, I'm going to take a break and eat now. :tearybye:
Oh yup. Me too. I spam like crazy too. Haha. You're gonna go eat, I'm going to bed. Haha. Spam with you all tomorrow!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
:rofl:  :rofl: "opened his eyes so wide," Like he was going to swallow her up or something.  I like how Thit is all over Kan...like he wants every bits & pieces of her  :pervie: in a sensual way...
Okay, last comment for tonight. Haha. Toomtam is more sensual, yes. The way he does it is more....realistic. Hehe. Can't explain. K, I'm out! Seriously! Haha.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha. From now on I'm gonna keep my mouth shut and will only talk about the good stuff! Haha.

Yes Thit and Gan's scenes were adorable. It seems like Thit is falling in love with her once more...or is he just faking it? Haha. I didn't understand anything that's why.
Let me know if you ever need me to translate something.  I'll try my best!  

Maiko^_^ said:
Once again, I'm back here to spam with you guys. Thanks a lot, Ceda_lee and Phatman! xD Yay, we're moving SSP's thread along! :yahoo: :dance1:

:yes: Yes, Thit's the better kisser! Sorry, Yai/Weir. :nono1:

I'm waiting for English subs, too. :teary: Worth it to watch it again hehe!

LOL! You're VERY welcome MAIKO. The good thing, well at least on my end, is that I understand enough Thai.  I actually don't need English subs.  As long as I understand %80-%95 of it all, then I'm fine.   

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Okay, last comment for tonight. Haha. Toomtam is more sensual, yes. The way he does it is more....realistic. Hehe. Can't explain. K, I'm out! Seriously! Haha.
Where you going? Come back!! Ahem...Coooome baaack! (like how Rose said for the boat to come back in Titanic).  If I had a whistle, I would blow it too.  

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I feel so awkward now. /.\ Haha. Well, glad I ain't the only one. Toomtam is a pretty great actor for someone who only had 3 lakorns. He can also sing too! I really hope this lakorn doesn't drag down. If it doesn't, that'll be great! I really hope the ratings are good. It should be because of how amazing this lakorn already is. <3 I'll never get bored of rewatching this. ^_^ 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i'm suprise that ch.5 this lakorn is good n catching even if it's a remake or not even though set in period times. it's still good with lots of sensual kisses i like it.  P'ek he's a one hottie at his wedding on the bed he said what a husband and wife does.  Make me so blush.  Vill said I need to go shower and he said you don't need to shower cus I can smell yours body close/stick to my nose. And tonight I'm not gonna let you go hehe he's so horny too so he wants to eat her.  Man i can't get enough of that wedding scene at first I saw him in earlier epi 1 i thought he's just not my type cus of the baby young face.  but i guess when he's mad he's such a hottie man despite his young baby looks.  his wedding scene n the way he talks at that scene i just can't get enough.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
phatman said:
Toomtam is quite a surprise. He seems really into the kiss. Haha. And that's what makes it good.
Lmao. Thats why I like him so much! He's daring and makes me ache with him. Lmbo!

He plays his emotions so well! I havent seen 5 and 6..will wait til both 5 & 6 are up to watch everything. Tumtom is impressive!! Love Gandao!!!^^

sarNie Adult
i hope he realizes the fake gandawasee is the gold digger. kinda feel sorry for the little sister though. wonder how things would turn out, if the dad raised both of 'em.

knight2010

sarNie Egg
I am so bad, I felt so happy when I saw Wasun got mowed down. XD one enemy down! is Guy a light switch? he gets turned on so easily. i guess it's not a bad thing since my fav couple had a perfect uninterrupted wedding!!!!! <3 was sad the kiss scene got cut but they had many sweet moments so i can't really complain. very excited for the next couple of episodes! subs are only going to make them even better. yipee!! keke

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I hate myself for starting this lakorn. Every week, I'm agonizing for more episodes...should have waited until they finished shooting!!!! Ughhhhh!!!! I hate myself!!! The whole lakorn better be worth my agony. So far, itz been damn worth it though...lol...

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ekk, I was worried I may wake up late and completely miss today's episode. Thank goodness, I'm able to wake up in time. :yahoo: I'll catch up to the comments after I watch today's episode. :dance1:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I was happy when Wasan got ran over too but he's not going to die off easily lol

Wit creeps me out.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I found Toomtam really sexy in the wedding outfit when he was teasing Vill character in bedroom :) . I really found him attractive yesterday during the wedding ceremony too . he sure acts flirty with Gan openly :D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh my goodness. Dat kiss scene! The one when she's applying the ointment onto his back. Whew, makes my heart beat fast, it was sooo perfectly shot with those beautiful bed curtains partially cover the two of them sometimes, making it that much more intimate and soft. And Thit's eyes when he said "I love you" and Gan's eyes as well, they both melted my heart. The kisses were just sweet! If only that scene was their happily ever after!!!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Just finish watching it.. It was sweet and sad at the same time with a little madness that will drive u nut. What can I say... sometime the happy moment just gets ruined with a little misunderstanding. T^T

I just have 2 say that I felt as though I was right outside of Gan and Thit door with those maid giggling. ^o^

D~D

sarNie Adult
preetam said:
who watched today episode ?
I did... I fell asleep last night early when I got home from work( very tired). got up early around 5.....decided to go on the site that Maiko posted and got to watch SSP air in Thailand time.

ThanX 4 the site Maiko !!!