huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
xox said:
So just the other night I came across this drama and just thought I'd skim through the first episode to see how it is, since I don't watch ch5 dramas anymore (or at least it's been years). And now I'm HOOKED!!! Loving every bit of it so far! The drama proceeds fast. And I hope it stays that way. Love every single kiss and slap so far. AND of course I was blown away from all the REAL KISSES!! :dance1: It actually makes me feel the passion between them! No matter how good a lakorn is, thumb kisses don't hit a spot on me at all! Bout time they steppin' it up!

Vill has come a long way. Never did I thought she could pull off a nang'rai. :clap2: Her characters are all too sweet and innocent from the past. But then again it's ch5 and they're pretty wicked when it comes to the characters of their nang'rai's. As for Toomtam, he looks so much like Son/Yuk! Except acts on a much better level. I don't know how Son is now but I've given him enough chances. I didn't think Toomtam was good looking at all, but his character has definitely opened up my eyes. Haha! :yes:

Ugh, I'm not ready for all the heartaches yet!

Does anyone know how many episodes there will be?

So glad you decided to give this lakorn a try! & it definitely is very good ;D
Agreed, the real kisses are to die for! :D
As for how many episodes, I'm not sure. The past Channel 5 lakorns have had 15 - 25 episodes so not sure but I hope there are a lot more episodes. Don't want this to end too soon!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Ohhhhhh, yes, they do. :yes: No, the old version didn't have this much drama haha (although I haven't watched all of it yet). Nope, it's not just you; I think most of them bear a slight resemblance to each other, especially Guy and Nat (if you know who they are :D). Hmm, when you were talking about the "main lead," did you mean pra'ek or the pra'nangs? :eek: LOL, on screen is a different story, trust me. :wink: Ooh, there are plenty of Exact lakorns in which the pra'nangs have wonderful chemistry, and I certainly agree with you that Tik and Aom's Roy Leh Sanae Rai is one of them. :) Love that lakorn! And I love Tik and Aom in there!

The male leads, they look similar to each other. I don't know who is Guy or Nat

knight2010

sarNie Egg
with this much upcoming heartache and tears, Toomtam better give me a satisfying episode of remorse and repentance. hope vill doesn't forgive him too easily or i'll be very disappointed. :(

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
@ work. It's almost 1am here & all I could think about is the lakorn & how it's going to play out. There hasn't been a lakorn that is 100% satisfying so I'm already expecting some disappointment. I hope there is more sweet scenes between Gan & Thut even with all the drama around them. I'll be happy with that & ignore everything else.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
A picture is worth a thousand words. The summaries may not do justice to Thit, so let's just all wait to watch how things will play out. :dance2:

I'm totally loving Toomtam and Vill; their chemistry is awesome! Vill looks so different as Gan and as Nee.

I haven't read a Thai Lakorn Magazine in a long time, but do they still publish the entire storyline? I remember, the last time I was reading one was a super long time ago, the lakorn of Vee and Chom. LOL If they still do print the entire storyline, does anyone have a scan of it. Gah. I'm dying to know more. LOL

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I'm loving this lakorn alot! Vill can be both rai and n'ek.... First didn't really feel the p'ek cus I didn't see the chemy but once I watch farther into the lakorn I'm starting to be interested on him now.

Not sure if this been posted, but this is the eng sub for the lakorn.

http://youtu.be/Ng8HYwU1h2k
Cr.Pimmberly Ann

Mae

sarNie Adult
Anyone know what days this lakorn airs, and how many episodes per week? I want to catch up...loving it!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Okay...I'm trying to catch up with you ladies on this thread cause you guys are some hardcore fans. 555 Which is a good thing. :p 
Anyhoo, I'll give my 2 cent later. One thing I am rather disappointed about is the "JOOP JOOP" scenes. The editing! It drives me crazy! LOL Hopefully the next couple of episodes will redeem itself. I'm praying that it will. 555
Thanks aiyaja for the summaries/spoilers! :D I am darn excited!! I love hardcore drama yet hate them. Haaha. :D

chouakim

TTFC♥
The pace is so fast, which can only mean more Manee in the middle. :yuck:
Can't believe they're married! Such a dream for Thit, but a nightmare for Gan. I'm so upset at the father's accident and I really hope he'll recover soon and not at the end, booooo. I hope that Nappa will find out the truth soon, she's an awesome character who isn't so naive--thank goodness!

Toomtam makes me blush these days. :bhehe:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Vill has come a long way since Kaew Lom Phet! I almost don't recognize her due to the improvement with her acting. She can even be rai now, it amazes me. :)

I'm still upset at the next few episodes. They give us a willing scene, then a load of hateful drama and pain for poor Gan, with no sweetness to appease us afterwards! >< Don't stall Thit falling in love for too long please!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
phatman said:

OMG and speaking of Kongpope. He was a dumb pra'ek too, but since Tik was so hot I couldn't hate him that much. :ghehe:
What???? Kongpope was never dumb. If anything Namnueng was the one who was too stubborn and tried to go all out on him. When he raped her I think she went to far. Going all out with this guy and that guy to different hotels. In Kongpopes shoes it was too much but what I really really loved was Kongpope never had the intention to harm Namnueng. She was still too stubborn after he apologize to her like a billion times or pretty through out the lakorn. Kongpope is like my favorite character and pra'ek. Tik J is to die for! Lol

Namneung was Aom's best character too! She did real well. Both won best actor and actor! Well deserved lakorn and show! Nothing like that now and days lol. But Tumtom and Vill is bringing something better back. Lol 555

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Yay! i can tell there are more and more people joining this thread!! Anyways,new comers that don't already know, this lakorn is also being subbed @viki . They're pretty fast and up to date 5555 but i think most of us watch it without sub anyways X) but here's the link :  http://www.viki.com/tv/20511c-sud-sai-paan

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
What???? Kongpope was never dumb. If anything Namnueng was the one who was too stubborn and tried to go all out on him. When he raped her I think she went to far. Going all out with this guy and that guy to different hotels. In Kongpopes shoes it was too much but what I really really loved was Kongpope never had the intention to harm Namnueng. She was still too stubborn after he apologize to her like a billion times or pretty through out the lakorn. Kongpope is like my favorite character and pra'ek. Tik J is to die for! Lol

Namneung was Aom's best character too! She did real well. Both won best actor and actor! Well deserved lakorn and show! Nothing like that now and days lol. But Tumtom and Vill is bringing something better back. Lol 555

Haha. I don't even remember in details, all I know is he was an *ss. And yes Namneung was stupid as well. Haha. They were both a pain. However, I really enjoyed that lakorn.