[CH7] Dok Kaew (Compordee)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Mai is pretty! I wish she could pair up with Om in the future! Cream and Kelly look cute together!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I really can't picture Win as a p'ek that impregnates n'ek. He looks like a baby, I wonder if they'll keep the scene where p'ek slaps n'ek, I can't picture Win doing that either.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photos from Saranae Dara mazg.

Credit to: davikaclub

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i love Mai's hair in here. it's simple and has a natural elegance that frames her beautiful face perfectly.
i love all the funny bts snapshots. cutest is Mai and Sun snoozing side by side. ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
watched epi 1. everything moved by too quick like they just want to rush everything. each scene was skipped so fast and it doesn't give you time to catch up.

mai isn't pretty on screen like she is in her photoshoot.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
watched epi 1. everything moved by too quick like they just want to rush everything. each scene was skipped so fast and it doesn't give you time to catch up.

mai isn't pretty on screen like she is in her photoshoot.
I guess they rushed because maybe they feel they don't have to explain anything, since it's a remake and assume the old version explained it already. Really they only added the little details that was left out in the old version. I don't really like that it's rushed because it makes no sense for those who haven't watch the old version. Even though I have already watch the old version, still I would like this one to have a slower pace..

I agree Mai looks more prettier in her photoshoot than onscreen too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^yep, like you said it makes not sense how they just rushed the scenes. Its like they just want to get everything over with and get to the main point. Its the fact that this is a remake so they should try to make it just as good as the original. But I thought it was poorly done. Some people who never saw the first version would probaly get confused

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
ch. 7 rush in the beg but drag at the end. that lady needs to stop producing lakorns she suck! ch. 7 lakorns really got bad quality i mean really, really bad. i think mai looks pretty both onscreen and off she's a beautiful gal. but not watching this lakorn don't like the storyline and win is too small to be pra'ek. i guess the only thing i liked in the old version was how everything got revealed at the wedding at the end.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn's storyline was bad anyways. I didn't like the older version very much either. They spent too much time on every single scene except the end. I guess rushing this version would be better than dragging it out. But i still need to watch this to fully judge, i'll probably watch this after it airs.