[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

sarN

sarNie Granny
the red room of pain is from '50 shade of grey' HAHA I believe that's the room he does naughty stuff to the main girl

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
lol Sarn, what the heck is a red room. You make it sound like it is some secretive place or something. As if, I was blind folded being led to the red room without knowing what is actually inside there. Is that a marriage room. I really have no clue.
The "red room" is from 50 Shades of Grey. Lol. Your comment is right on for someone who doesn't have a clue about the reference. Anastasia was blind-folded to the red room where Christian kept all his secret S&M toys. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
The "red room" is from 50 Shades of Grey. Lol. Your comment was right on for someone who doesn't have a clue about the reference. Anastasia was blind-folded to the red room, where Christian kept all his secret S&M toys. Haha.
I see you're also a fan...haha. Are you??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Drunk Kwan. Lol.

*pic*
Haha. Drunk Kwan??? Oh, I wonder if she'll take advantage of Tui. Haha.

You know I've never seen a drunk nang'ek besides Lan in 365WHR...? Have you guys seen any other drunk nang'eks?? Haha. Alin from SSH got drunk once too, but she passed out so that doesn't really count.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I see you're also a fan...haha. Are you??

I'm not. Lol. I read half-way through the first book because I was curious to see what the hype was. It's an erotic novel. I feel wrong for reading it. Lol. I hate desperate female characters. That's the same way I felt about Twilight. Bella was so desperate to get laid. I couldn't stand it.
phatman said:
Haha. Drunk Kwan??? Oh, I wonder if she'll take advantage of Tui. Haha.

You know I've never seen a drunk nang'ek besides Lan in 365WHR...? Have you guys seen any other drunk nang'eks?? Haha. Alin from SSH got drunk once too, but she passed out so that doesn't really count.
Kang from Samee Teetra dear. Don't forget. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
No, it's the other way around Tui will take advantage of her . The n'ek intend to get drunk or drink all the time because he hate the smell of liquor or a drunken woman , she does this to spite him & avoid sleeping w/ him but after a while he retaliate by sleeping w/ her anyway haha...the next morning she was piss off because he was cheerful about the previous night.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:

I'm not. Lol. I read half-way through the first book because I was curious to see what the hype was. It's an erotic novel. I feel wrong for reading it. Lol. I hate desperate female characters. That's the same way I felt about Twilight. Bella was so desperate to get laid. I couldn't stand it.
Kang from Samee Teetra dear. Don't forget. 
Haha. Guilty as charged!
Oh right forgot about her. Oh and Maytinee from Sai Roong. Gosh these are all Anne characters. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
No, it's the other way around Tui will take advantage of her . The n'ek intend to get drunk or drink all the time because he hate the smell of liquor or a drunken woman , she does this to spite him & avoid sleeping w/ him but after a while he retaliate by sleeping w/ her anyway haha...the next morning she was piss off because he was cheerful about the previous night.
Really???! Ack. That's so wrong!! Haha. But since it involves pra'ek and nang'ek I'll let it slide. Haha. Man, when well this one come out...can't wait.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol...Kwan thinks she outsmart Tui cause she does something that he hates thinking he'll run away but yeah that only keep him away for so long. If a man wants it, he'll find away around it. Beside, he probably like it better when she's drunk so she won't fight him :)

I didn't read "50 Shades" that is why I have no idea...but since it has a name to the room, I just automatically think it's a mysterious place where I am not supposed to see when I entered.

Sarn, I have been married too long. My "red room" is basically my kids toys and clothes all over the place. Nothing romantic about it all I see is housework around me and that'll take off the mood for anyone lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
lol...Kwan thinks she outsmart Tui cause she does something that he hates thinking he'll run away but yeah that only keep him away for so long. If a man wants it, he'll find away around it. Beside, he probably like it better when she's drunk so she won't fight him :)

I didn't read "50 Shades" that is why I have no idea...but since it has a name to the room, I just automatically think it's a mysterious place where I am not supposed to see when I entered.

Sarn, I have been married too long. My "red room" is basically my kids toys and clothes all over the place. Nothing romantic about it all I see is housework around me and that'll take off the mood for anyone lol
Haha. I can totally imagine Tui and Kwan in that scene. Can't wait.

sarN

sarNie Granny
she only fought/struggle the first time , then drunk the second time but the rest of time she was conscious and was willing to fulfill her duty , it wasn't all force , their red room was at her getaway place in the country/river side where he follow her & that was their place where he told her what ever battle/hatred they have should temporary be forgotten when they are here and to enjoy the peaceful surrounding. They sleep together & she forgot to bring the birth control pill everything it happen at this place & end up pregnant. There was a scene she wonder how can she miss her pill & then she remember the riverside house. We can say the baby was create out of love in a way..

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I think because from what I read from summaries and such. He treats her better since they want to "forget" when they're at the riverside house. It's disgusting still thinking about them doing it with his wife in the house lol I cant wait to see kwan in this role. It's definitely challenging and new for her. Not a fan of tui but they do have chemistry so im sure I'll be able to bear with it even thoigh to me Tui is old and looks Pervy lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakornsrok said:
I think because from what I read from summaries and such. He treats her better since they want to "forget" when they're at the riverside house. It's disgusting still thinking about them doing it with his wife in the house lol I cant wait to see kwan in this role. It's definitely challenging and new for her. Not a fan of tui but they do have chemistry so im sure I'll be able to bear with it even thoigh to me Tui is old and looks Pervy lol
I know. Isn't it sad. I pity the wife, but I feel like CH7 will make her betch so we won't pity her. Haha.
I know, I never liked the idea of Tui pairing with Kwan, but I grew to love the two. Awe, Tui doesn't look that pervy to me. Maybe because our age isn't that far apart. Haha.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol phatman that's funny hah I know for sure they'll make the wife b****y like u said lol we're supposed to like kwan and pity her well which I'm sure we will Cuz Tui is gonna be an a** but I love slap kiss hehe and sure looks like this is gonna be one of them oh gosh I know it im going to squeal when there are those scenes lol and there's gonna be lots of bed scenes wishing kwan will accept more challenging roles like this she doesn't really do slap kiss or the roles that are raeng like this.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakornsrok said:
Lol phatman that's funny hah I know for sure they'll make the wife b****y like u said lol we're supposed to like kwan and pity her well which I'm sure we will Cuz Tui is gonna be an a** but I love slap kiss hehe and sure looks like this is gonna be one of them oh gosh I know it im going to squeal when there are those scenes lol and there's gonna be lots of bed scenes wishing kwan will accept more challenging roles like this she doesn't really do slap kiss or the roles that are raeng like this.
Oh yeah I'll totally squeal. I don't think Tui has done a slap kiss before, so I'm anticipating this. Hehe.

I'm glad Kwan is taking up more raeng roles. She's still young too, so opportunities will definitely come knocking.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol I swear thai fan clubs can be soo crazy and narrow minded. Wow ok on ig there was the photo of kwan and tui on the bed. I commented on there tagging another thai friend to translate for me what it says. She did and then we talked about how we wished pek was someone else not Tui. Many of the crazy ting fans or whatever lol they were offended and wrote thai to me I don't even know what they're saying cuz I can't read or speak thai but then my friend told me and seriously they said if you don't like Tui or whatever then don't watch. And I'm just like..... Wow I can't even voice out my own thoughts out there just so stupid! Lol I never said I hated him I even said that he has chemistry and I'll probably be able to watch them together but no they don't want me saying anything about Tui period... Ohh gosh seriously anyways kwan is gorgeous in here and can't wait to see her role come to life haha

A rant I have to let out lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lakornsrok said:
Lol I swear thai fan clubs can be soo crazy and narrow minded. Wow ok on ig there was the photo of kwan and tui on the bed. I commented on there tagging another thai friend to translate for me what it says. She did and then we talked about how we wished pek was someone else not Tui. Many of the crazy ting fans or whatever lol they were offended and wrote thai to me I don't even know what they're saying cuz I can't read or speak thai but then my friend told me and seriously they said if you don't like Tui or whatever then don't watch. And I'm just like..... Wow I can't even voice out my own thoughts out there just so stupid! Lol I never said I hated him I even said that he has chemistry and I'll probably be able to watch them together but no they don't want me saying anything about Tui period... Ohh gosh seriously anyways kwan is gorgeous in here and can't wait to see her role come to life haha

A rant I have to let out lol
Yes. Don't mess with radical fans. Lol. AF is a friendly forum, but outside of here is a very hostile environment. Can you imagine how it'd feel like to be famous? Stars be having anti-fan clubs.