[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's annoying I can't do quote!!!

Anyway, I try not to argue so much with anti or bias people when it comes to celebrities because there's no way getting around them without trying to pull my hair out. It feels like you are literally talking to yourself cause when you try to reason with them their reply is so out there you are not even sure you're talking to a human being lol. I read stuff, laugh it off. I don't defend a celebrity like most because at the end of the day...these stars does nothing for me. It's pure entertainment. I don't know them personally nor will I ever in this lifetime so me getting fire up for a stranger does my blood pressure no good.

Now back to Tui...I think he would do good in here because in FJS you can see when he gets riled by Michelle there's a side of him that you don't want to see. His eyes will play a huge part in this lakorn because if nothing else, he can act pretty darn good with them alone. He is not bad looking at his age and is somewhat compatible with Kwan. Now you want to talk old and perverted is Nok and Namfon lakorn. That has gross ridden all over it. It was so wrong I felt like taking a shower after that lakorn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
that one picture where kwan 'wai' tui , i think she slap him but her nail probably scratch him hahaha those nail are LONG

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakornsrok said:
Lol I swear thai fan clubs can be soo crazy and narrow minded. Wow ok on ig there was the photo of kwan and tui on the bed. I commented on there tagging another thai friend to translate for me what it says. She did and then we talked about how we wished pek was someone else not Tui. Many of the crazy ting fans or whatever lol they were offended and wrote thai to me I don't even know what they're saying cuz I can't read or speak thai but then my friend told me and seriously they said if you don't like Tui or whatever then don't watch. And I'm just like..... Wow I can't even voice out my own thoughts out there just so stupid! Lol I never said I hated him I even said that he has chemistry and I'll probably be able to watch them together but no they don't want me saying anything about Tui period... Ohh gosh seriously anyways kwan is gorgeous in here and can't wait to see her role come to life haha

A rant I have to let out lol
Haha. Don't mind them. They're crazy out of their minds. We're nice though! Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
It's annoying I can't do quote!!!

Anyway, I try not to argue so much with anti or bias people when it comes to celebrities because there's no way getting around them without trying to pull my hair out. It feels like you are literally talking to yourself cause when you try to reason with them their reply is so out there you are not even sure you're talking to a human being lol. I read stuff, laugh it off. I don't defend a celebrity like most because at the end of the day...these stars does nothing for me. It's pure entertainment. I don't know them personally nor will I ever in this lifetime so me getting fire up for a stranger does my blood pressure no good.

Now back to Tui...I think he would do good in here because in FJS you can see when he gets riled by Michelle there's a side of him that you don't want to see. His eyes will play a huge part in this lakorn because if nothing else, he can act pretty darn good with them alone. He is not bad looking at his age and is somewhat compatible with Kwan. Now you want to talk old and perverted is Nok and Namfon lakorn. That has gross ridden all over it. It was so wrong I felt like taking a shower after that lakorn.
Yeah, there's no point. You tell them one thing and they turn your words right around.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don’t care what anyone says.  I love Tui.  He’s so manly.  He looks good with Kwan and he’s perfect for this role.  Fans are just jealous their beloved pretty boy p’eks are not in this drama with the ever so beautiful Kwan.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kwan's shorts are so short. That's exactly what turns Tui's character on. Hahaha. I love the angst look in Tui's eyes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
I don’t care what anyone says.  I love Tui.  He’s so manly.  He looks good with Kwan and he’s perfect for this role.  Fans are just jealous their beloved pretty boy p’eks are not in this drama with the ever so beautiful Kwan.
Haha. Oh ceda, ceda. Don't turn into one of them ferocious fans. :ghehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Kwan's shorts are so short. That's exactly what turns Tui's character on. Hahaha. I love the angst look in Tui's eyes.
:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3: He looks like he wants to eat her alive.  

phatman said:
Haha. Oh ceda, ceda. Don't turn into one of them ferocious fans. :ghehe:
Whaaaaat?! I'm not...I promise.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In the pics...or all the pics I saw of Kwan and Tui so far is not so promising. Meaning, she comes across like all the Kwans in all her other lakorns where she seemed afraid to do more than she is required when it comes to romancing her Pra'eks. I hope I am wrong when the lakorn airs because that would make the lakorn less exciting. She seemed distance and just there because she has too. I think she would be more comfortable since this is her second lakorn with him.

But regardless, if she is as stiff as a wood I would still watch it because she is too pretty to look at lol. And the fact, maybe somewhere she'll inflict some fire in her character and I like them so that is a plus :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
In the pics...or all the pics I saw of Kwan and Tui so far is not so promising. Meaning, she comes across like all the Kwans in all her other lakorns where she seemed afraid to do more than she is required when it comes to romancing her Pra'eks. I hope I am wrong when the lakorn airs because that would make the lakorn less exciting. She seemed distance and just there because she has too. I think she would be more comfortable since this is her second lakorn with him.

But regardless, if she is as stiff as a wood I would still watch it because she is too pretty to look at lol. And the fact, maybe somewhere she'll inflict some fire in her character and I like them so that is a plus :)
Haha. Yeah, She's too conservative.

sarN

sarNie Granny
thai lakorn doesn't have the leading couple do a passionate scene with BOTH side goes at it HAha , they are to conservative in general 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kwan is even more conservative cause she doesn't do real kisses...and sometimes a little kisses doesn't hurt being a real good actress

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3: He looks like he wants to eat her alive.  

Whaaaaat?! I'm not...I promise.  

I think he is going to. Haha.

sarN said:
thai lakorn doesn't have the leading couple do a passionate scene with BOTH side goes at it HAha , they are to conservative in general 

Yeah, it's super rare. Only Ken&Anne and Willy&Anne were willing to do such a thing. 

byebye said:
Kwan is even more conservative cause she doesn't do real kisses...and sometimes a little kisses doesn't hurt being a real good actress

I know right. You can act all out without kissing. Take Shah Ruk Khan for example. He doesn't do mouth-to-mouth kisses, but has sexy scenes and overall great chemistry with his leading ladies. Hehe. I've only seen Kwan in two lakorns (very briefly), so I can't comment on how much skin ship she actually allows. Oh well, I respect her choice to remain conservative. Hehe. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I used to be one of those fans who hated the pairing before seeing them onscreen. I totally forgot about not liking them together because I really like them together now! Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I used to be one of those fans who hated the pairing before seeing them onscreen. I totally forgot about not liking them together because I really like them together now! Lol.

Count me in on that! HAHA. It was because I didn't like Kwan before and hated the idea of Tui pairing with someone soo much younger. Now I'm indifferent. I've grown to accept Kwan. HEHE.