[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Oooh...I couldn't find anywhere to watch it. But the few scenes I found on youtube, I was shipping the second couple instead haha. They had quite a juicy R scene. I don't know if they're actually the second couple, but seems like it. The guy also looks like the bad guy too.
If you go to ninjakkn's blog she posted the show on Dailymotion English subbed. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes, Ned Nakarat was dragging a bit in the middle but I enjoyed all 3 couples.
Typical channel 7 though, it starts out great, drag like there's no tomorrow in the middle, then end as if they ran out of money and need to wrap it up. smh.
I liked the storyline and I liked the couples too, but yes like a typical CH7 lakorn it just became too draggy. Haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
huajaikaungtur said:
I really liked Lilawadee Plerng with Thanwa and Tubtim. I found that it rarely dragged so hopefully this lakorn doesn't drag too much.
Tubtim?? I guess she's starting to get Nang'ek roles now huh. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I was surprised that Lilawadee Plerng didn't drag. It kept my interest throughout the whole lakorn.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
DaraVdo is a horrible production as proven by Fah Jarod Sai, Ubateehaet, and Roy Leh Sanae Luang. However, they had one recent good lakorn like Bodyguard Sao with Sammy and Es. The only good productions from Ch.7 that I've seen are PolyPlus and PooDeeCom, but PooDeeCom drags also but not as badly as DaraVdo. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
This was the production for Roy Leh Sanae Luang ? O' no , they ruin my remake Nangfa Kub Satan !! And that was my all time favorite revenge lakorn....ever , lord, now I'm taking out the candle & really really praying .

member101

sarNie Egg
Of course every lakorn is depended on the storyline and production. Just like apple and orange that are both fruits. But you wouldn't say apple and orange taste the same just because they're both fruits. Lakorn production too, they may be under the same channel but they all have different style of making lakorns because their scriptwriters, directors, production teams, etc are not the same. Ch.7 has a lot of new productions lately and most of them are better than the old productions that are still used to their old style of making lakorns. Lilawadee Plerng was produced by a new production, it was a good but credit shouldn't just go to Ch.7 because the new production was the one behind it's success and they worked hard at it. 

And it's unlikely that Ch.7 lakorns will drag anymore because lately none of the lakorns are being extended despite that lakorn having high rating. Nowadays most of their lakorns are ending at 15-17 episodes. And if you count by the minutes Ch.3 lakorns are longer because each episode of their lakorns are 10-20 minutes longer than Ch.7 episode. This year, Ch.7 lakorns are shorter in length. Let's not use the past to judge the present because change is not constant. Things change and improve all the time. And let's not group everything under the same umbrella because each production is different and they deserve to be credited for their own work not be thrown under the same bus. I can't stand people grouping everything, especially non-Asian people assuming all Asians are the same or we are all Chinese.

Daravideo is not that horrible. They welcome critcisms and are improving their works. Every lakorn is a hit or miss depending on the storyline and the writer which is the biggest component to whether a lakorn will succeed or not. Good production no matter how good if the writing suck then the lakorn will suck.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
This was the production for Roy Leh Sanae Luang ? O' no , they ruin my remake Nangfa Kub Satan !! And that was my all time favorite revenge lakorn....ever , lord, now I'm taking out the candle & really really praying .
I'll burn some incense for you too.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Lol you ladies are too funny. I believe in Khun Louis. He's actually directing it himself so I have faith in him lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Idk whether this will be better than their past lakorns, but I still have a bit of hope because Bodyguard Sao was very well produced, directed, and scripted. Hopefully miracles happen and this is one of them. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
But you can't deny the fact that although they're different productions, they have the same style.

Idk about lakorns right now, but CH7 lakorns back in the days were definitely better.

Let me pray too. Haha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
I really liked Lilawadee Plerng with Thanwa and Tubtim. I found that it rarely dragged so hopefully this lakorn doesn't drag too much.
Lilawadee Plerng was actually pretty good. I like the twist towards the end. I don't like the ending, but it does make sense.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
But you can't deny the fact that although they're different productions, they have the same style.

Idk about lakorns right now, but CH7 lakorns back in the days were definitely better.

Let me pray too. Haha.
Yes, I miss the old days.  I grew up watching ch7 lakorns.  Now, I hardly watch any.  

Ya...let's keep praying.  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope Kwan's acting doesn't disappoint me though.

Dida has bad productions but to me, for some reason, Kwan's acting comes out the best with them. This is Dara and I wasn't too impressed with FJS, Kwan's acting in particular. I still adore her very much but I want Kwan to go all out. You can still sense the hesitation and holding back in her acting.

member101

sarNie Egg
Yes, I can deny it. Just like I can deny that most Ch.3 productions do not share the same styles. For ex, Thong Entertainment is not the same as Uma, Act Art, Wave Media, etc.

Have you watched lakorns from all these old and new Ch.7 productions? If so, explain their style and how each of their lakorns are similar. Didavideo, Daravideo, Polyplus, Pordeecom, Prakotdakarndee, Media Studio, Moommai, Mongkolkarn,Kantana, JSL, Masquerade, Colliseum, Doomundee, Nine Bever, Ah Lhong Junior, Bangkok Audio, Pasangyasorn, Samunkarn, Khon Tv, Honey & Friends, etc.

I think FJS is not that bad but it could've better. If it wasn't for the Thai muslims protesting to get the lakorn off air we'd probably get to see all 12 episodes, the full storyline, and all the love scenes. They had to change the direction of the lakorn because those protestors were threatening to bomb the TV station.

There are already objections to MSRFS online because Thai people are starting to be more vocal about rape. In Thailand, there are growing cases of girls being raped and killed. Activists are working to change the law about rape and they want to eliminate rape from lakorns.