[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
I don't feel like watching anything now because I just finished BR, but I need to brighten myself up. Haha.
Same for but when Tui is on the line of course i have to tune to this cant miss it....it'll take me away from all the sadness of BR...

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don't remember if there ANY romantic part from the old version at all haha. For this one , I think there some b/c it seen that she befriend w/ him before the whole drama start, therefore she might had fall for him a little until his mask is off . If they approach this way I think it more believable later when the audience have to guess when the heck they fall in love when every scene they are at each other throat! The only thing that bother me is ch.7 army use of n'rai haha I see 4 !!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
So i guess this lakorn will be airring after Baan Sila Daeng. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, seems like they will fall for either before he finds out her identity. I hope so, that way they can be together in the end. Hehe.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
I don't remember if there ANY romantic part from the old version at all haha. For this one , I think there some b/c it seen that she befriend w/ him before the whole drama start, therefore she might had fall for him a little until his mask is off . If they approach this way I think it more believable later when the audience have to guess when the heck they fall in love when every scene they are at each other throat! The only thing that bother me is ch.7 army use of n'rai haha I see 4 !!!
Oh that is good! In the old one I've always wonder how she fell for him or if she really did love him at all. Did she forgive him cus she had a baby with him? I mean how could she had when he raped her, degrade her, and put her through hell. So if she fell for him before, it'll make a little bit more sense.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Kwan went all out for this lakorn because the writer was involved in the production. You wouldn't want to to disrespect an author's work by limiting the process of bringing her work to life. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
That's good to hear. I do hope the writer changes it up a bit since from writing the novel and from the movie and drama adaption.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh that is good! In the old one I've always wonder how she fell for him or if she really did love him at all. Did she forgive him cus she had a baby with him? I mean how could she had when he raped her, degrade her, and put her through hell. So if she fell for him before, it'll make a little bit more sense.

Yeah, how could you sincerely fall in love with a man like that.

Mahalo said:
I think Kwan went all out for this lakorn because the writer was involved in the production. You wouldn't want to to disrespect an author's work by limiting the process of bringing her work to life. 

That's true. It would be a little insulting and disrespectful. 

poobae91 said:
That's good to hear. I do hope the writer changes it up a bit since from writing the novel and from the movie and drama adaption.

I  hope so too.