❤[Ch7] Nai Hoi Tamin (Pordeecom) : Michael Pattaradet/ Pooklook Fonthip

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Byebye. I thought I was the only one who thought that! Didn't want to say anything because I wasn't sure if it was makeup or not. Lol. She got her nose done. Idk why because she's already gorgeous. These luk kruengs are blessed with mixed genes and still feel like they need something done. Why?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh dang she totally looks different, like if you didn't tell me that was her, I would never have known. She looks extremely mixed now.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ruj is so cute. I've had a crush on him for the longest time, too. He's such a good photographer.

Oh, yeah, her face looks so different.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Her chin in the pic definitely looks sharper. But it could be the angle, lighting plus makeup. In the video she still looks the same but thinner. She has lost some of the baby fat. Then again, who knows.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The chin doesn't bother me. It's her nose but it could be contour. Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There's no angle that could make a person that different looking. Her eyes/nose/chin is totally different than the old Alexandra. But I totally like her old look. She was so cute and there's no need to change.

In pic she doesn't look so bad but in her video when I first saw it, I couldn't believe how different she looked. She did lost some weight though, still no amount of weight will automatically give her a higher bridge, a bigger eyes and shaper chin.

And that's the thing with pretty people (some) are fine with the way they are then they go do something to altered their looks and almost make them a different person...sigh

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I think it cuz she get skinny than back in the old day. Her promise voice really remind me of her and weir, miss them too long long no see them.

There a topic at pantip say weir and bow will be in here but not sure how true it is. And I wish it was Alexander too like some fc say really miss them

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I check Pantip constantly for updates on this and the new trend is wanting Bow and Weir in this. What's wrong with people?!? Apparently, Bow and Weir are going to pair up in a big remake next year. I really believe she'll be in Dao Prasook. But Ch.7 is trying to find new actresses to push since Pan and Mai left. Bow's not it. Pooklook is rising and she deserves it. I'd like Now to be pushed too but they're really mistreating her. Both Norah and Mae Ai Sa Eun screams her name but she gets placed secondish in Atitha. But for the most part, I'm glad they're pushing for a new set of actors because the newbies at Ch.7 right now are all super talented. I just think Ch.7 sees that they can't compete with the koo jin popularity at Ch.3. If they push talent, no one has eyes for talent so they push for sparkly and shiny things that are good to look at but doesn't really have anything special besides the artificial glitter. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch7 does have really talented actresses, some I like and some I don't but I have to admit that even the ones I don't like has more talent then ch3's superstars. I want to see Bow with Weir in Daoprasook, maybe I will start to like her but if they continue to play this koojin card with her and Mike, I probably won't give her a chance.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Bow is pretty good for a newbie. I know that she hasn't starred in that many lakorns yet but I can see her getting better as she gets more experiences. I don't think this lakorn fits her though. I also would hate it if they keep attaching her to Mike.

I'd like to see Green in this. Although I'm not a huge fan of hers, but for some reason she seems to fit this role.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Pantip is saying that Bow and Weir will be in here. What the fudge brownies??? Stop lying to me.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
 Sighs! I knew that the elders wanted Bow with Weir in a famous remake but I thought it would be Sao Lohid or even Dao Prasook and not this one. Maybe it's just me but I'm annoyed how so many talented actresses who have been with Channel 7 longer like Green, Sammy, Bo, Now etc. but they're not as promoted as someone like Bow who the elders are trying so hard to push with all these good remakes and praeks. Maybe if she and her mom weren't so desperate with all the koo jin promotion and she actually proved that she's in the same league as her colleagues (to be fair, she's only been in two lakorns so can't necessarily blame her), I would like her more but as of now, I'm choey choey with her. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You think they're really in here though???? After watching her interview at WWYWY, her mom really wants her to become famous. I think Bow's a good kid but idk about her mother. Mothers seem to be the root of all problems if you compare the past with Kwan and Pan's mothers.