[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Weir was doing fine alone. Now he and Min are attached to the hips. I don't like him having a koo jin. He was just free from Pancake for a couple of years. Lol. Ch.7 is beginning to do the whole koo jin thing with Mike and Bow. Please don't hop on Ch.3's bandwagon. I like them as individual actors. Kwan doesn't need a koo jin either. Even though Kwan and Om are popular, their fans aren't crazy. They still accept Tui. I like that.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm excited for WeirKwan reunion, but if it would've been earlier like when i was still very into Weir then I would've been more excited. I still love Weir in some of his roles, but he seriously needs another lakorn like PRRFK because it was due to that character that made me fall in love with him.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't hate Min either but I'm just not fond of her.. She's a great actress but for some reason, I can't adore her. I like when she plays weak roles. When she plays bratty roles, she annoys me, especially when she tries to be aeb baew. It doesn't come off cute but more like trying too hard to be naruk. Mai naruk loie. That's why I didn't like the way she portrayed Matana in LRSKF with Weir. I liked her in PA and Sawan Saang though. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm not so fond of Min either. The only lakorn I've actually watched all episodes of hers are Plabutong which was aweful compared to the older one and Ruk Nai Marn Mek which i loved. Min is beautiful, but she's not really my type of N'ek.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't want Weir and Min to be promoted as a koojin either. I like Weir unattached and I only like Min with Weir Jahah.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The only role I liked Min in was, Rak Nai Man Mek. Can't say that I'm fond or not... all I know is this should NOT be WeirMin lol.

Weir doesn't need a koojin, and I never saw him like that.

Plus, Kwan can pair up with anyone and I'd like it. I am pro KwanOm but I don't mind her pairing with other actors. So far, I've liked all her co-stars.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
She doesn't. I think she's prettier than Aum P.
You don't think so? She is prettier but they do look like twin sisters.