[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Whoohooo! OMG Weir and Kwan was soooo cute in DDH! maybe with this one, they'll somehow find their way back to each other in one of the scenes hahaha jk jk
Is that your first time tuning into DDH? People thought the wardrobe was tacky. I found them beautiful. Kwan looked so pretty with her hair curled. I didn't mind her bangs. So she looked so farang. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I skimmed it before with a lot of biased because I was not fond of Weir/Pan(anything of Weir or pan I tend to skip) at the time even though I was a fan of Kwan and I was a huge fan of the original version. Now that I so so adore Weir and Kwan, I'm loving it.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Hopefully Kwan has lots of round-house kicking because she has long legs and it looks really nice when she fights.

I want to see WeirKwan in an embrace! Someone give us some crumbs pleeeease! They could just be in the same picture without actually looking at each other. I'll take anything, lol

They are really keeping everything on the down low. Ch.7 knows everybody has been waiting for about... uhhh 10 yrs, LOLOL

x0unerthanlater

I think that might have been Pinky (Kwan in Pinky's body or something)... was it Tur Keu Cheewit? lol

Kwan said the only actual action lakorn she ever did was the one with New last year. Forgot what it was called... It was, "Thida Payayom".

x0unerthanlater

Hahaha Thida Payayom was a lot of weird editing and directing.

I'm not sure I remember the one with Pinky/Kwan so I can't say...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Just remember something, anyone remember like sometime last year when her lakorn with Om was about to air she post a picture of ddh and said something like she missed it. Wonder if she knew they were reuniting. She started to get fit around that time too right? . Gosh I'm fangirling haha.

x0unerthanlater

She started getting fit for her role in Thida Payayom. She said she never suffered so much for a lakorn, LOL That's why she didn't do action before.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
I wanna see how Mr Weir is gonna look like! I wanna see something like Somechai from Praao! HEHE. That character was his best dressed character ever!!

look like James Bond?

x0unerthanlater

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh ok lol, i follow her on ig but didn't really paid attention.

Yeah, she mentioned it on WWYWY and this other ent. news show.

My favorite Weir role has got to be DDH (of course) & the 1st lakorn with Aum... Prajun Lai Payak.
Any of Weir's "cop" type roles were good. He's got a nice height and physique for action lakorns.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I like him Fit and clean cut. He was so ugly in his first lakorn with Min. He was so young in ddh and yeah he was handsome in the lakorn with aum lol.

I wonder if they will be practicing their action scenes together.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I skimmed it before with a lot of biased because I was not fond of Weir/Pan(anything of Weir or pan I tend to skip) at the time even though I was a fan of Kwan and I was a huge fan of the original version. Now that I so so adore Weir and Kwan, I'm loving it.

Really hard to be fond of Pan and Weir when Pan is so unlikeable. Weir gotten so much better without her.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
At the time, DDH was airing in China so she was promoting it. However, she posted the picture with her and Weir kissing at the end of the lakorn. Out of all pictures, she chose that??? Hmmm. Is that something to look deeply into? Lol. Her caption was I miss you Tasika, but the picture speaks more like I miss you King Rangsimon. Lol. 

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
At the time, DDH was airing in China so she was promoting it. However, she posted the picture with her and Weir kissing at the end of the lakorn. Out of all pictures, she chose that??? Hmmm. Is that something to look deeply into? Lol. Her caption was I miss you Tasika, but the picture speaks more like I miss you King Rangsimon. Lol. 
I'm so confused. They got a thing for one another?