[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's time consuming. I'll try. Lol. Weir needs better quality pictures. I can never find a nice one of him. He's always making angry faces. I like his sweet gazes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I only have a couple of days left of my Photoshop trial. I really need to work on some more before it goes to waste. Hehe.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh Mahalo & Phatman, you two are dedicated to have started an IG fan page?

555, I'm not even active on my main account and my graphic account.  Good luck to you two~~~~ 

Anyways, I thought there was going to be some pics at least... but oh.. not yet :( :( :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aikoden said:

555, I'm not even active on my main account and my graphic account.  Good luck to you two~~~~ 

Anyways, I thought there was going to be some pics at least... but oh.. not yet :( :( :(
Haha. Yup, finally. We got fed up with these producers and their koojins, so we made one to promote our wishful pairs. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
aikoden said:

It's a lot of work but we try our best. Lol. You're back! Where have you been??? I don't see you comment very often.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Guest I'm not the only one who checking in for update lol! Gosh i want to see Weir and Kwan desperately. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I just went through all the pages and 555, I love all the responses and conclusions about Kwan & Weir :p

I would really hate it though if they were only reunited just for the sake of promoting the second lead.... Because I would want them reunited in another lakorn ASAP after this one.

As much as I'm happy to see the two reunited in here though... I really wish Kwan will get the opportunities to work with the other p'eks as well.  I wouldn't mind seeing her with Cee or Off again... and after seeing that clip with Porshe.. him too :p

But gahhh.... I think I've mentioned this before or many times.. but oh... the reunion took so long to happen that... they've matured in their looks already.  They were so innocent-looking back then... but now they're all grown....... which is a perfect look for a slap/kiss lakorn.  555 *wishful thinking*

Mahalo said:
It's a lot of work but we try our best. Lol. You're back! Where have you been??? I don't see you comment very often.

I'm here and there.  I just haven't been watching lakorns much so that makes me outdated on everything in the lakorn world.. (I've been jumping around with my other asian dramas :3) And it's also due to me focusing on school, so since the semester is over.. I'm finally able to be active again on here 555. 

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Aikoden: I agree with you. I will be disappointed if they reunite Weir/Kwan for the sake of promoting the 2nd lead. If so, I will get mad of the Producer and Director.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahaha looks like the Lakorn u all want to see for weir and Kwan is the Lakorn that maybe won't happen cuz she don't do kiss. And yes! Count me in too if they back just cuz to promote that second gay couple lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
aikoden said:
I just went through all the pages and 555, I love all the responses and conclusions about Kwan & Weir :p

I would really hate it though if they were only reunited just for the sake of promoting the second lead.... Because I would want them reunited in another lakorn ASAP after this one.

As much as I'm happy to see the two reunited in here though... I really wish Kwan will get the opportunities to work with the other p'eks as well.  I wouldn't mind seeing her with Cee or Off again... and after seeing that clip with Porshe.. him too :p

But gahhh.... I think I've mentioned this before or many times.. but oh... the reunion took so long to happen that... they've matured in their looks already.  They were so innocent-looking back then... but now they're all grown....... which is a perfect look for a slap/kiss lakorn.  555 *wishful thinking*

I'm here and there.  I just haven't been watching lakorns much so that makes me outdated on everything in the lakorn world.. (I've been jumping around with my other asian dramas :3) And it's also due to me focusing on school, so since the semester is over.. I'm finally able to be active again on here 555. 
But Aikoden, Kwan only paired with Weir ONCE. Lol. She already paired with all the other p'eks at Ch.7 at least twice already. At this moment, I don't want to think about her pairing with anyone else besides Weir. Lol. I've been waiting forever. I always mention them in every thread. Like finally. Took them long enough. Lol. They both look so grown now in comparison to DDH. I wish they paired up sooner so that their youth wouldn't go to waste. Weir looks better with age but Kwan's face has changed. Her face has gotten wider and fuller. I think I prefer her slim face more. I really don't like her hair color right now because I don't think reddish shades match with her. I prefer dark brown or dark blonde on her.  

And I feel you! School is such a setback for watching lakorns. Lol. I'm glad the semester is over but I'm doing my internship right now so it feels like I'm still in school.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Lol.. no no... I'm super happy that Weir & Kwan are reunited!  I've been waiting forever too!! So I feel you 555.  I just kind of wish that Kwan gets more different p'eks to work with.. but ch7 is limited still even with newbies.  Grrr. 

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm here to check this thread every day, and I count on Mahalo and others that will keep this thread alive...can't wait to see the opening ceremony pics........ Thanks to all who contribute and share the info.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Yep just like the others I've been waiting for a kwanweir reunion too! Goshhh how it took them forever and then it turns out to be action. It's not fair at all :( and then to hear people say that the 2nd lead is better uhh wth??? The main pairing is supposed to have a better storyline ugh makes me so mad but nevertheless I'm super happy about this reunion!! I miss them so much and I watch DDH everytime to see their chemistry heheh it makes me blush!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So far, my best posters have been the ones I made for Weir and Kwan. I guess the passion I have for them as a couple inspires me. Lol. I casted Sammy and Mik as the second couple. GOSH. This would've been all my dream pairs in one lakorn. Sammy and Mik fit the roles so much. Plus, Sammy has played a bodyguard before. They all look so cool. I'm super duper proud of this one ^.^ 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my! That's a really good one Mahalo!!! HEHE. So proud of you as well. I haven't done anything because my computer died! And my photoshop trial was installed in that one. So mad...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Oh my! That's a really good one Mahalo!!! HEHE. So proud of you as well. I haven't done anything because my computer died! And my photoshop trial was installed in that one. So mad...
Thanks Phatman! I'm having so much fun creating these. The process is long and difficult, but the results are satisfying. Lol. Hopefully you get it fixed soon so you can bring some more pairs to life. How long was the trial?