[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^LOL I want them to go all out with smooches because Mai and Weir are a hot pair in my book! PA was a little more than going all out, but I have to have my Mai-Weir fix, so if they go as far as PA, I'll willing to bear with it for Mai's sake! The only think I don't want is for them to make Mai react like a pole to his kisses pwahahaha...

http://youtu.be/9wWpVLHotbE
hellou9289 yt

^I love how in the scene that Nuch runs out and Asit doesn't let Chaithong go after her, the camera zooms up to Krao's stressed face--he feels bad for whatever he did lol!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Of course I don't mind either...I like lots of smooching 

:highfive: 
I'm quite pleasantly surprise to see "real kisses" in here considering the unofficial "ban" of real kisses recently. I'm glad Ch7 doesn't care. HAHA.

jjinxx

Yeah, I'm not sure how serious that ban is.
Whether they use real or angle kisses, Krao is going to HAVE to do smooches. He is the rai p'ek!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jjinxx said:
^LOL I want them to go all out with smooches because Mai and Weir are a hot pair in my book! PA was a little more than going all out, but I have to have my Mai-Weir fix, so if they go as far as PA, I'll willing to bear with it for Mai's sake! The only think I don't want is for them to make Mai react like a pole to his kisses pwahahaha...

*vid*
hellou9289 yt

^I love how in the scene that Nuch runs out and Asit doesn't let Chaithong go after her, the camera zooms up to Krao's stressed face--he feels bad for whatever he did lol!

OMG. Totally. I do not want another Min-pole. HAHA. Just kidding, I still enjoyed Min and Weir's kisses somehow haha. Gosh, I'm having an anxiety attack here. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jjinxx said:
Yeah, I'm not sure how serious that ban is.
Whether they use real or angle kisses, Krao is going to HAVE to do smooches. He is the rai p'ek!

It's obviously not serious...which I like haha. I have high hopes for my YLC that's coming up. HAHA.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I can't believe that I am anxiously waiting on a Ch7 lakorn...all thanks to Weir.  

That ban is freaking ridiculous.  I think it's only Ch3 that is supporting the no real kiss ban.  

@ phatman, Ann & Tik better have some smooching going on.  I've waited my whole drama-watching life for them to pair up.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^  Dammit. Why it gotta be Ch3?? Haha. Well, I have my hopes high because Anne and Tik are pretty daring, so YLC's scriptwriter BETTER include a REAL kiss or else...or else I'm gonna go crazy haha. AnnTik fans have been waiting long enough, so there NEEDS to be a satisfying "kiss scene" to make that wait worthwhile. 

Yeah, it's all because of Weir that I'm watching Ch.7 lakorns. I'm thinking about watching Sawan Saang too, but IDK...it's not Weir. HAHA. I like Cee, but it just doesn't feel as exciting since it's not Weir.

This one is more exciting, why? Because Weir's in it. HAHA.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
phatman said:
It's obviously not serious...which I like haha. I have high hopes for my YLC that's coming up. HAHA.
The ban is only for channel 3, at least that's what i heard.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bieluvr said:
The ban is only for channel 3, at least that's what i heard.

Seriously? That's lame. I wonder what the reason is? There's no point in banning if it only takes effect on Ch3 lakorns. That is seriously laughable. 

jjinxx

Whaaaat?? banning only for one channel? Hm...

Anyway, good thing for us since we'll get to watch Mai and Weir smooching lol.

Check out Ninja's blog if you're curious about the first episode. ninjakkn.wordpress.com

jjinxx

I think Weir looks better in those t-shirts, the white and grey v-neck ones. Very casual and comfy and...huggable lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Yeah, seriously. But he also looks good in suits. HAHA. He looks good in anything, as long as it's not skinny jeans.

jjinxx

Yeah, with Weir's muscular build, he looks good in both.

@Bieluvr, Yok will play the sis-in-law!

Ice, the one playing p'Orn, is very pretty as well! She kinda looks like Mai.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ :scratchchin: I think the splashing happened before the force kiss. HEHE. Let's see how it goes...

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder who sing the song in the teaser? I kinda like the song, didn't weir sing a song for this lakorn too right? Long agao I think i heard or see somewhere there weir going to sing the ost in here right?