[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^yep thay already atarted filming. If you go to her ig you can find a few pictures ^^

Yeah I love that picture of Weir with Mai in the forest. The picture is such a tease! I hope we get more bts and photos as we near the airing date!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
phatboy here, in case you guys don't know! HEHE.

For a moment I thought this weekend was the air date already haha. I must be anticipating this lakorn too much! 

jjinxx

lol me too!!
Rang Pratana is ending this weekend so I'm so glad we get to watch this next weekend! I miss seeing Mai onscreen!

jjinxx

GREEEEEEEEEET!!! Love the bts! Mai is breath-taking 55 They finally give her a "khun noo" role. I really can't wait to watch the scene Anuch beats up Krao with the pillow. What was he doing, sneaking into her room and holding her to sleep loool
This looks like a fun lakorn, despite knowing all the drama and how slutty p'ek is haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
spanky said:
lol

mai- p'weir told me to hit him for real becuz P lift weight hahaha

Weir, Weir, Weir. What a show off! Haha. Let her hit him as hard as she can then haha. Never underestimate the power of an angry woman. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, Mai and Weir are just too cute! So this is airing next weekend? I'm really excited, but i guess i won't be able to watch it cause I only watch it on youtube and channel 7 lakorns are "Forbidden".

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bieluvr said:
LOL, Mai and Weir are just too cute! So this is airing next weekend? I'm really excited, but i guess i won't be able to watch it cause I only watch it on youtube and channel 7 lakorns are "Forbidden".

What? No way. So that explains why I can't watch some Ch7 lakorns. Darn, I want to watch this one. Now where will I be able to watch this one without downloading...grr. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I don't know either, I really want to watch it, maybe someone can share it on here? There are some people who still upload it on youtube, but I'll have to wait to find out as well. :)

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone! First time post in this thread. I'm migrating from the RP thread now that its over. LOL!

I like manly, dangerously sexy male leads like Weir. So this looks like my next crack. :dance2:

jjinxx

^lol, welcome!
Weir and Mai will be sizzling on our screens in here! Not sure where I'll be able to catch this to watch either but we'll see. Ninjakkn will be subbing at her blog but at her own set pace.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I am excited about this one...I know...a Ch7 production. Only because I love how daring Weir is.  He's not my favorite, but I like him a lot.  I'd watch for him.  Not a big fan of Mai, but I think she is gorgeous.  I just want to look at her.  

I'm ready for all the drama.  

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
u guy can check it on the downlaod on peach link. i dont very sure if she/he still upload or not cuz i hasnt check peach link for a while, the link is on my old account mailbox so after my old account not working idk where to find it anywhere. but if you  guy very need this go find peach on the download thread n ask for new link.

i cant wait till this coming saturday, hurry up

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
jjinxx said:
^lol, welcome!
Weir and Mai will be sizzling on our screens in here! Not sure where I'll be able to catch this to watch either but we'll see. Ninjakkn will be subbing at her blog but at her own set pace.
Thanks for the welcome jjinxx. :thanks:  I'm okay if its not subbed s'long as we can still watch it. I watched Johnny's old lakorns without subs anyways. I hope someone uploads it to daily motion if its difficult with youtube. 

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
Miley19 said:
u guy can check it on the downlaod on peach link. i dont very sure if she/he still upload or not cuz i hasnt check peach link for a while, the link is on my old account mailbox so after my old account not working idk where to find it anywhere. but if you  guy very need this go find peach on the download thread n ask for new link.

i cant wait till this coming saturday, hurry up

That'll be great. Let me see if I can find my way to where she is. LOL!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Awe man. I don't want to download. I hate downloading stuff. Haha. I, too, hope the subber uploads it on some other site besides youtube...please, please. Hehe.