Dating Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i'm watching this series too...but Ho-jung is so stupid at times... i just want to slap her silly.... same goes for Kyu-in...

and her friend Cha-hee... i don't think i can be friends with someone like that... she would get on my nerves too much....

Ho-jae and Soo-ji are soooo cute together... i'm looking forward to see what will happen between them...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
SunStar said:
i'm watching this series too...but Ho-jung is so stupid at times... i just want to slap her silly.... same goes for Kyu-in...

and her friend Cha-hee... i don't think i can be friends with someone like that... she would get on my nerves too much....

Ho-jae and Soo-ji are soooo cute together... i'm looking forward to see what will happen between them...
[post="90507"][/post]​
yeah i know. i dislike cha hee, too. <_< she's such a b*tch seriously... i mean she could be great friend with ho-jung but toward to gyu-in situation. she became an enemy! :angry: she should be more understanding with their love but she's so selfish. -_-

oh yeah, that geeky friend of ho-jung... omg she's sooo annoying! i mean she's a nice gal but toward to liking men.. arugh! i understand her situation.. it just that she needs some high self-esteem. she kept saying that she's not good for that or this. stupid chick! -_- oh yeah about ho-jung's brother, he needs to stop becoming a a*shole guy... he thinks being player is only way to get money and stuff... and kept playing geeky chick's feeling. ughhh.

but overall, i actually enjoy it even ho-jung pissed me off. lol.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^ermmm... sarN has posted it at her archive section.... it always is available.. right now she uploaded 9 episodes so far... i'm still waiting for next episodes. :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^oh sorry i didn't know that... i wish i can upload it but i deleted it to get some space of my computer... try pm sarN about it to see what she can do.

mchanth00

sarNie Egg
:( :lmao: :wub: can somebody help me :lmao:
i need to download dating now episodes 3 and after .
i tried to download it from sarn but is just not working .can somebody help me please,please :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
we switch sever so those file is gone .. sorry. thsoe dat d/l it do try to reupload , ok ?

mchanth00

sarNie Egg
:(
can somebody help me .i am watching dating now and now i cannot download number 3 and up .
i think the file expire already or something .
can somebody upload it for me please? :wub: :wub:

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
mchanth00: no prob...but u know...there's an edit button

SarN: are u going to cont uploading this drama?

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes , i will i just want to finsh all my other project lol only aobut 3 more eps it end sorry for the wait

Status
Not open for further replies.