Dilwale‬ 2015

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
desigal said:
BM has got d same hype here as dilwale....infact d whole sets of BM has been converted into a museum..it's simply larger than life..
WOW
nice to meet you desigal :welcome1:  to this forum

Step

Mrs James Ma
Welcome to this thread first :)
Kajol's come back cant be considered as successful comeback for a married actress cos she was paired with ONLY KHANS. Aamir Khan's Fanaa and KANK, MNIK with SRK. She should have done something like how Sridevi and Madhuri Dixit did for her come back, without a Khan or a popular actor, then I would have agreed she still has the same fan following and has midas touch :shrug: Others did not approach her or wanted her to be in their films all these years.
She won awards cos she is a good actress. But she had been doing the same tomboy roles, very few movies she experimented. Kajol was getting offers cos she is from filmy background. Her mom Tanuja was a famous actress. If somebody else outside filmy family or without god father with that ugly attitude, they would not have survived like her.
Her popularity is not same anymore. Her fans age group is 49 and above. India has youngsters population more in world. Her twitter, ig, fb followers are too low.
desigal said:
Guys Ds s desigal Frm India,I luv readin ur updates...trst me it works as stressbuster.Frns I noe everyone has his own preferences Bt here bein a diehard bolly fan I wud lik to giv my input here.....kajol s considered one of the top notch actress here..shes considered d one wit midas touch..shes d only actres who made a cumback in twice aftr marriage n bagged d most prestigious filmfare best actress award twice wit fanahh n my name s khan..she has 12 filmfare nominations n bagged d awards 6 times which s really a big shot here ..d only actress wit both filmfare for actres in lead n negativ role..one of d rare actres who has worked with all d three khans.shes a gal with her own choices for exampl she cud not relate wit d charactr of d relate so she refused srk in kabhi alvida...n Ds has happened quite often..usually it's a myth here dat an actress's carrier ends aftr she hitched..Bt kajol prooved it wron by baggin 2 filmfare in lead roles n 3 nominations...

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Villnan your caps are toooooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL :kiss: THANK YOU :thanks:
lol some pics are I got from Fb opps I forgot cr to owner!

Step

Mrs James Ma
In India, if the actress is married, its difficult to get movies. Even they get, fans dont watch it. Sridevi made a comeback with English Vinglish which won many awards cos that movie had a good story. If she does another film, that will definitely not work. Madhuri Nachle came back with Aja Nachle which bombed. All the films Aishwarya Rai did after marriage were flops except Jodha Akbar and Endiran (with Rajnikanth lol).
Well, with Aishwarya, I dont want to include her here cos she is just a pretty face who tries too hard to be India's internationally famous celeb, she cant act. She was never good actress. Her best films are SLB's and Guru. Aishwarya gets criticism for her acting, fake accent even now. She was never like Sridevi, Madhuri, Kajol who can act and gave hit films in their generation. Her last film Jazba, OMG I could not pass even first 10 mins :phew:

Its a myth now that married actress cant act in films cos people are accepting woman oriented movies also. Best example is Vidya Balan. She does not have fans like DP, PC but if its a good movie, people have accepted it. With Sridevi, Madhuri, Kajol, unfortunately, people dont want to watch their movies anymore. There were questions from magazines, websites about who they want to see come back among Sridevi, Madhuri, Juhi Chawa, Kajol. Audience did not want any of these actresses to come back :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
Dilwale was done in Iceland, Bulgaria and other countries and BM was shot in studios in Mumbai :p Its clash so they are comparing. SRK will next clash with Salman's Sultan :wink: comparison starts again :coverlaf:
VILLNAN said:
Ikr even the set of films are too different

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Dilwale was done in Iceland, Bulgaria and other countries and BM was shot in studios in Mumbai :p Its clash so they are comparing. SRK will next clash with Salman's Sultan :wink: comparison starts again :coverlaf:
hahha keke

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh @#$$%%^^ got real lol not surprised

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Its ok. I really loved the camera work in Dilwale. It is BEAUTIFUL :p
Ikr the first tme I watched the teaser I was like WOW