Film Rattapoom fathered Annie Brook's son

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Firt of all, I am not on either side because both parties r at fault, but my sympathy goes toward Annie as a mother for carrying and looking the baby for 9months, I am glad that she didn't aborted her baby because that wouldn't be sinful. Plus I am glad she keep the baby because now we can see proof that Film has been playing around, even the female said she used protection but u as a male party has to used it urself too, there r such things as STD/HIV.U know that the female party is in love with u so used protection incase, she wants to trap u in a relationship. At least Annie came out to tell her side of the story but it might not be 100% truth as for Film, he needs Film need come out and man up to his mistake. Things happen and now it’s time to deal with it the best way you can, so people can move on… He’s supposedly a MAN, so there’s no need to hide under people skirt or ass… It’s pathetic and funny that once news hit the press he’s going around crying about it when really he had over 12months to deal with this issue before it hit the press… C’mon stop crying and deal with it.. Gosh I don’t know how Film thinks he could hide a baby in a country that loves gossip…there's no needs to cry like ababy as 1 person said, all u have to do is come out and tell urself own of the story.

As for Poj Anon, I think he is sleezy and degrading and insulting to woman; he has the nerves to teach a woman of having unprotected sex by don't he tell that to the male population too, don't let ur sperms running around if u don't want ur genes to populate in this world;
1.u can't expect Film to be a father or get married when he's in his 20's something, well u should've used protection.
2.the way he emphasis on if people have casual, most woman wanna come out and carried their baby on tv for every man to execept them as their baby, it's not to except but we want to show that if u make a mistake, just own up, no need to cry like a baby.
3.Note, Film manager drove her to the hospital or Film mother took Annie to register at the hospital before birth.
4.Film and his parents bought Gold as a gift for the child on the day that he was born.
5.Annie told them not to come on the day that the news might broke out.

If it's true, why don't Film come out and clean everything so who telling the truth here.
If I was Annie why bother with the DNA test now, just bring up ur own kid and if u don't have time because u wanna work give it to ur mother as she is willingly want to raise it, stuff Film and his family, Film's dad sounds to harsh on his interview...

cecilia

Staff member
^any parent are protective of their child -- so with his dad sound harsh -- of course, i can understand his behavior.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Film will hold a press conference tomorrow 9/23/2010.

Sia Ood sent out an open letter to a newspaper, asking Film to give Annie's baby the house that Sia Ood has bought for Film a few years ago. Sia Ood also questions Film's action, asking if the woman was a leading actress, would Film demand a DNA test?

“เสี่ยอู๊ด” ส่งจดหมายผ่านคุกประณาม “ฟิล์ม” ไม่แมน สั่งยกบ้านที่ซื้อให้รับขวัญลูก “แอนนี่”

ข่าว เจ๊เบียบด่าฟิล์ม

Damn, so many people are all in their business. :wacko:

There's a rumor that Annie has consented to allow Film to do the paternity test.

if he doesnt love her he should have used a "CONDOM"!!!!!~
no he shouldnt have slept with her at all.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ur statement makes my day.

If you don't like her -- don't sleep with her like Fun said ..
Who in the right mind wants to get STD when they don't even like someone to begin with.
BTW. how's the s3x then if such things like this happen -- no love .. then shouldn't have s3x b/c it's not fun (i think)

I find it contradicting to the stories he gave for some reason lol
I think Poj is biased even though he claims to not be biased. He protects Film (it's understandable) more than he protects Annie.

nang keo, i think most people who are appalled by Film's action just don't like his way of handling the situation. not everyone is asking him to marry Annie and/or take care of the baby right away without proof. they just find his scripted statement and response to be ridiculous and insulting. it's understandable for the people behind the script (be it Film himself and/or the damage control department in RS) to make Film appear distant and formal because he wanted to convey that he did not love Annie, but he did not call Annie "that lady"; he called her "that WOMAN," which is rude. many things he said in the press con also implied that he viewed Annie as a promiscuous person (so why didn't he use a condom if he thought she was promiscuous?), and that the only reason he helped her financially was because he wanted to aid the "relief efforts" and help another human being. that statement by itself bothered (as well as amused) many people. like i said earlier, aiding the "relief efforts" and helping "another human being" have become a popular joke already. many girls have already started asking their boyfriends, "am i your lover or am i just a fellow human being to you?" "if i got pregnant, remember i'm not gonna be in a natural disaster zone, i'm just pregnant, you idiot!" LOL.

Film didn't have to accept Annie and her child with open arms to be a decent person at all. if he was more sensitive and wiser in choosing his words more carefully, he would have already been viewed as a decent man for not verbally slapping Annie in the face in his press con. and the timeline is very important because people wonder why Film waited so long to demand the DNA test. Annie deserves some sympathy as a single mother for all the things she went through in the past 1 year and for being responsible for her own action by taking care of her child. As a person, I don't know her personally, so I can't judge her. I sympathize with her because as a woman, if my man ever said something like that about me, he'd best believe I'd gut him. I would allow him to do a paternity test just so it would blow up in his face. LOL. J/k, j/k. i'm so immature; i shouldn't have children. But I sympathize with Annie mainly because it was extremely humiliating for her to be talked about in such a negative way during Film's press conference. If I were in her situation, I would be really depressed that my loved one implied that I wasn't a decent woman in public. I'd feel the need to come out to defend myself too.

i feel that most people in a conservative Thai society blame women more than men. there's always an excuse for men that "it's their nature." and most people would judge women more harshly, calling them sluts and whores, if they got pregnant out of wedlock or used birth control. yes, many people assume that if you're not married but are on birth control, you're a slut. wtf??? even if you were in a monogamous relationship but not married yet, and you have sex with your boyfriend, many people would still judge you.

little

sarNie Adult
who came out first with the news if film wanted to keep it low and annie was hiding. was film caught when the news reporters see them together in the hospital or what. how did the news broke. feel so sorry for the woman cus she have to endure the pain by herself. She said she was alone in the labor room where were her parents. dont know who's right but common Annie wouldn't be on the news to downgrade herself. she's the one who more likely telling the truth.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love and applause, the statement of that lady who governor society of woman and culture in Thailand, she should've come out and say what Film and Poj Anon said about woman sooner because both Film and Poj Anon r down grading woman of this society, I think what she said is right, " Film telling Poj Anon that Annie is that Woman" she said Annie should just raise her kid alone, no DNA to be tested, just except Film as the father but don't asked him for child support or help, and have not contact at all. Stuff Film leave him be with his life, he deserve what he is getting and coming to him. I also love and applause, Sia Ood for opening so many door to the secret of Film motives such as giving Annie's baby the house that Sia Oad has bought for Film a few years ago. Aso Sia Ood questions of Film if the Annie was a leading actress, would he demand a DNA test. that is so insulting to Annie and her mother, it's seems he views them so low. but dont forget Film comes from a family that is not reach to so he might have forgotten his root before fame but others hasn't. Whatever press conference he will held, it should be to apologise to Annie, her mother and all women of this society for putting us down so low.

Film will hold a press conference tomorrow 9/23/2010.

Sia Ood sent out an open letter to a newspaper, asking Film to give Annie's baby the house that Sia Ood has bought for Film a few years ago. Sia Ood also questions Film's action, asking if the woman was a leading actress, would Film demand a DNA test?

“เสี่ยอู๊ด” ส่งจดหมายผ่านคุกประณาม “ฟิล์ม” ไม่แมน สั่งยกบ้านที่ซื้อให้รับขวัญลูก “แอนนี่”

ข่าว เจ๊เบียบด่าฟิล์ม

Damn, so many people are all in their business. :wacko:

There's a rumor that Annie has consented to allow Film to do the paternity test.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ur statement makes my day.

I think Poj is biased even though he claims to not be biased. He protects Film (it's understandable) more than he protects Annie.

nang keo, i think most people who are appalled by Film's action just don't like his way of handling the situation. not everyone is asking him to marry Annie and/or take care of the baby right away without proof. they just find his scripted statement and response to be ridiculous and insulting. it's understandable for the people behind the script (be it Film himself and/or the damage control department in RS) to make Film appear distant and formal because he wanted to convey that he did not love Annie, but he did not call Annie "that lady"; he called her "that WOMAN," which is rude. many things he said in the press con also implied that he viewed Annie as a promiscuous person (so why didn't he use a condom if he thought she was promiscuous?), and that the only reason he helped her financially was because he wanted to aid the "relief efforts" and help another human being. that statement by itself bothered (as well as amused) many people. like i said earlier, aiding the "relief efforts" and helping "another human being" have become a popular joke already. many girls have already started asking their boyfriends, "am i your lover or am i just a fellow human being to you?" "if i got pregnant, remember i'm not gonna be in a natural disaster zone, i'm just pregnant, you idiot!" LOL.

Film didn't have to accept Annie and her child with open arms to be a decent person at all. if he was more sensitive and wiser in choosing his words more carefully, he would have already been viewed as a decent man for not verbally slapping Annie in the face in his press con. and the timeline is very important because people wonder why Film waited so long to demand the DNA test. Annie deserves some sympathy as a single mother for all the things she went through in the past 1 year and for being responsible for her own action by taking care of her child. As a person, I don't know her personally, so I can't judge her. I sympathize with her because as a woman, if my man ever said something like that about me, he'd best believe I'd gut him. I would allow him to do a paternity test just so it would blow up in his face. LOL. J/k, j/k. i'm so immature; i shouldn't have children. But I sympathize with Annie mainly because it was extremely humiliating for her to be talked about in such a negative way during Film's press conference. If I were in her situation, I would be really depressed that my loved one implied that I wasn't a decent woman in public. I'd feel the need to come out to defend myself too.

i feel that most people in a conservative Thai society blame women more than men. there's always an excuse for men that "it's their nature." and most people would judge women more harshly, calling them sluts and whores, if they got pregnant out of wedlock or used birth control. yes, many people assume that if you're not married but are on birth control, you're a slut. wtf??? even if you were in a monogamous relationship but not married yet, and you have sex with your boyfriend, many people would still judge you.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
lmao num is in this now too haha this is so funny... i'm not gonna feel sorry for anyone until the truth is revealed and even so i don't know. film cried? he's f'in pathetic like are you a man dude? and annie, what can i say, she was stupid to do what she did now she's suffering the consequences.

the dna test NEEDS to be done so everyone can move on geez i'm tired of this game these people are playing! if film is really the father then who cares if he's only accepting responsibility because society makes him do it. that's better than not doing anything. so annie i don't care if your sob story is real or fake but cut the crap out and go get a freaking test!
My thoughts exactly! lol When she doesn't take the test...it's only damaging her reputation even more, so I don't see why she wouldn't do it unless she's REALLY scared of the results.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I would copy and paste what I wrote at Dirtii-laundry but I can't get access to it, my school blocked it. It's weird, I'm able to access other articles, the ones that I couldn't get into are about Kwan's deceased father and Film.

From memory, I believed he said he surrender and is wiling to get a DNA test. Does that mean he had never wanted a DNA test to begin with? He said Annie asked him if he trusted her, he does so by helping her, yet he then says if the baby is his, he would take responsibility. He can cry me a river, he has given too many chances and not to mention he cannot sing! What about Lydia's and Beam's chances? Stick to acting Film, please! I do have sympathy for his mother though but not him!!!

As for Annie, I don't really give a care for her anymore. Whether she wants to do the paternity test, it is her reputation at risk.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't get why people are upset with him. Let me ask, would you just automatically accept a child you're unsure whether it's yours or not? Especially, if the mother and you never had a relationship...yes, you guys dated and had sex. And???

He wanted a DNA test and she cried assuming that he didn't trust her. And he supported the baby all along, not knowing whether he's the father or not. But, that benefit of a doubt he had to still be supporting the baby makes him a good person...in my perspective. I mean, he's the one who slept with her. Maybe something about her that makes him unsure.

You can definitely support someone without any form of communication...send them a check! People do it every month, all around the world. It's call child support. I think that's what he's been doing.

I believe him....for now LOL! However, I don't feel bad for any of them. She thought she was old enough not to protect herself, therefore she was well aware of the consequences. I don't know why she's all crying about no one being there for her. And him, serves him right for trusting a woman who said they're protected, especially when they're just dating.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't get why people are upset with him. Let me ask, would you just automatically accept a child you're unsure whether it's yours or not? Especially, if the mother and you never had a relationship...yes, you guys dated and had sex. And???

He wanted a DNA test and she cried assuming that he didn't trust her. And he supported the baby all along, not knowing whether he's the father or not. But, that benefit of a doubt he had to still be supporting the baby makes him a good person...in my perspective. I mean, he's the one who slept with her. Maybe something about her that makes him unsure.

You can definitely support someone without any form of communication...send them a check! People do it every month, all around the world. It's call child support. I think that's what he's been doing.

I believe him....for now LOL! However, I don't feel bad for any of them. She thought she was old enough not to protect herself, therefore she was well aware of the consequences. I don't know why she's all crying about no one being there for her. And him, serves him right for trusting a woman who said they're protected, especially when they're just dating.
LOL speaking for myself I'm being a JERK becuz I dislike him very much sense he cannot sing, barely can act and RS is promoting him like he's gonna the next Rain or someting...plus his mouth is usually full of trash with the whole I didn't sleep w/ an old dude to get myself to fame, and i'm a friend of that one korean girl and she's gonna be i my MV...I just don't believe much of anyting coming out of his mouth anymore

BTW like pichayaaznbabe been saying over and OVER again, no one wanted him to accept tis baby w/ out proof, ppl got angry at how he referred to her and how he handled things...

I agree w/ u its call "CHILD SUPPORT"...these checks go out probably every second of the day, from FATHER to CHILD or CHILDREN which I don't see anything wrong wit it either...but tat means Film probably know he's the father or the VERY HIGH probably that he's the father..if u do the math w/ the timing it comes out too close to be coincidental...

Muddie Murda

smile...
LOL speaking for myself I'm being a JERK becuz I dislike him very much sense he cannot sing, barely can act and RS is promoting him like he's gonna the next Rain or someting...plus his mouth is usually full of trash with the whole I didn't sleep w/ an old dude to get myself to fame, and i'm a friend of that one korean girl and she's gonna be i my MV...I just don't believe much of anyting coming out of his mouth anymore

BTW like pichayaaznbabe been saying over and OVER again, no one wanted him to accept tis baby w/ out proof, ppl got angry at how he referred to her and how he handled things...

I agree w/ u its call "CHILD SUPPORT"...these checks go out probably every second of the day, from FATHER to CHILD or CHILDREN which I don't see anything wrong wit it either...but tat means Film probably know he's the father or the VERY HIGH probably that he's the father..if u do the math w/ the timing it comes out too close to be coincidental...
I'd give you thumbs up if we had a thumbing system lol

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling

Still, no matter how much dates you align or pictures you compare or whatever reasons that make you *think* or *really sure* he is the father, the proof still isn't there. He still doesn't know for sure, and it's kinda unfair that people disregard his efforts in helping her financially in whatever ways he can, even not knowing if the kid is really his. Like what more did you wanted him to do? He could've just ignored her completely & be like..."Well, even though it could be mine, there's no real proof so I'm not gonna bother with you at all." He could very well have done that, but he helped her out anyway because he's trying to be helpful & trying to do a nice gesture "for a fellow human being", but people take it all out of context like he's SUPPOSED to help her anyway cause they're assuming he already is the dad with no proof lol. Okay? Weird!

& I agree that I don't understand why people are so angry with how he handle things. I mean, what do you expect him to do? How differently should he had handled it? Why he reacted so cold & distant is because he's trying to keep it formal, it's obvious he doesn't want anything emotionally to do with her, but he will take responsibility for the baby if he caused it. That's all he really was intending to say in that press conference. Is it so hard to figure that out? Are people really just mad at him referring her to "Poo Ying Khone Nahn"? What if he doesn't like her because he's upset that she could be manipulating him or he's just frustrated of this situation, so he doesn't wanna refer to her as..."Annie, my ex gf" (were they even going out)? or what else did you guys wanted him to call her? "Kow?" "Khun Annie?" I mean, what did you guys wish he'd rather say? lol All I've seen so far is he kept it professional & means business only, no attached feelings because obviously he probably doesn't want to be involved with her emotionally. If it's disrespectful to refer to her as "that girl" or saying he's helping "a fellow human being" then wow, people are REALLY sensitive.

Just think if you were in a short relationship with some dude and you guys had sex or whatever then you guys grew apart, the relationship is over ... then he randomly pops up and tells you he's pregnant with your child...aren't you gonna be like :eek: ....and especially if you're famous, then have to do a press conference about it...what would you have said?? Press: "So what is the story behind this?" You: "Well, yes, I did have some involvement during that time with 'that guy'... blah blah blah, I don't know for sure if it's my baby but I have been helping financially as a fellow human being...(a kind gesture for a fellow human being)." You'd probably say something along those lines, too. Sure, it probably makes her feel like "just another girl" to him or someone not that special to him, she probably wasn't. But who's fault is that to let a guy f*ck you with no protection when you aren't seriously involved with him? Who knows, maybe she did plan to have a baby with him hence not taking the extra step to watch out for HERSELF & make him wear a condom?? Maybe she WANTS a baby with Film, and that is probably why he is so upset, calling her THAT GIRL. Maybe thats why she convinced him to not do any test and she just wants him to help her financially as a friend while she keeps quiet so he does that thinking she could be trusted to not ruin his reputation, then the story gets out & now it's "FILM IS A DOUCHEBAG!" while Annie has been suffering all this time & "I even offered him to do the test but he didn't want to.." And all this mess thats happening now LOL Then when they say..."Why won't you just take the test now?"

"No...it's too late. I can handle taking care of this baby myself, even without him to help me *cry* and me suffering through my pregnancy by myself *cry* & he doesn't wanna take responsibility...it's ok...I will be okay *cry*"

OH PLEASE! lol Take the goddamn test or shuttup!

I know several ppl are annoyed of me by now, but I just had to say it because thats what the situation is looking like to me. I'm sorry for this rant. :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
nang keo this is actually fun. i like the back and forth comment as long as we keep it clean without attacking each other.

i guess i do have a bias against film. everything that comes out of his mouth, it's hard to believe him. i guess hia hoh leaving no job for beam and lydia also a factor why im so anger. i know it has nothing to do with this scandal, but everything in the past has build up to this very moment. and he didnt really had to address annie as that woman. she has a name. even if they were not close, she has a name.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
lol Yes, it gives us something to discuss about. But it's starting to aggravate me that people are so harsh towards him when he really can't do anything about the situation and is doing his best to admit that he was intimate with her, so the possibility is there...but people are just crucifying him like everything is all his fault. Hey, Annie had unprotected sex too. :unsure:

Even if he is sucha bad person in your eyes, just based on this situation, you can't really blame him or fault him for the way he has reacted towards this because I think he handled it fine...I don't care about Film and his superstardom or whatever, but from an observer's view, I don't understand the harsh criticism against him when all he did was...yes, had sex with the girl.

Basically, I just feel bad for him that he's getting all this hate immediately when all he did was admit that the possibility may be there. It's like he's stuck in a dilemma here, the girl doesn't wanna take the test...the society expects him to be responsible...he doesn't know if it's really his baby....what do you want him to do??? :blink: Of course he;s gonna break down and cry because his career went to shit, his family is depressed over this & the harsh criticism, and his life is basically f*cked. But people don't really care and thinks he deserve it BECAUSE he had unprotected sex, & thinks he's guilty because he broke down and cry, so the victim must surely be the girl...wow, where's the justice & fairness in this? He DID tried to help her! & be nice but he was criticized for that, too...like give the guy a break? The baby might not even be his!

I was reading about this on Diirty Laundry, too... just to see if people really are so biased against him & came upon this comment which I completely agree & see how this situation is.

At this stage if I was Film I would go to court and petition for a DNA test. Annie claims he’s the father which gives him grounds for demanding a DNA test. Film can site that all this news is damaging his career. If Film has financially supported her in the past he has done so because there is a chance the child might be his and he has openly admitted that from the beginning. If Annie continues on refusing the DNA test I for one would have to side with Film. Film should not be punish to this extent for having sex with a girl. All we know for sure at this time is that they had sex and that is it. Word of advise to Annie, if you don’t want to be looked at as a whore like some have said than prove it by having the DNA test. If you’re backing down because you’re not sure if Film is really the father than you need to keep your mouth shut and not ruin the career of the one you say you so call love and do not want hurt him.

Sorry if I sound harsh. I’m not a Film fan or anything but his whole thig with Annie acting all victimize just pissed me off. I hate it when people play the victim card. Step up to the plate. stand up for yourself. If you don’t have respect for yourself have respect for your parents. Prove to the world that your not a whore.

fun

Expired Sarnie
He should help me too because ain't I a human being too lol I just like to mock him that is all. It's the things that he has says and now everyone is just bashing him left and right. But there are also another handful of people bashing on Annie and hating her. The same thing people are doing to Film, but I understand a few that what Film has been saying is nonsense. He didn't have to give out all these press conference and interview. That is why Annie came out and then people started to pop left and right. I am surprised Sia that Film had used sent a letter to the press. I wonder if that letter was really written. He must have been bitter against Film.

I am concern also because Lydia and Beam were not given further work until their contract is over, yet Film is in a scandal three times. He has the guts to cry for another chance. He has been given three chances. 1) Sia 2)LDH 3)this. Annie is playing the pity card so is Film.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
he probably would help you too if you claimed to be pregnant with him...lol :lol: even when he has no proof.... "manoot choi manoot"

otherwise, people will criticize him and say "poo chai chat chua!" if he doesn't :rolleyes: & complain he's the scum of the earth for not "caring", round 2 lol...

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
yes, nang keo, people are REALLY sensitive.

to keep it formal, one does not need to call another person "that WOMAN"; one can simply refer to her as "Khun (insert first name)." that's super official, formal, AND distant without being rude and insensitive. if i were in the scenario that you mentioned, i wouldn't call the guy "that guy" mainly because it doesn't sound as formal and detached as i would like it to be. if i wanted to be all formal and business, i'd refer to him as "Mr. (insert last name)" or "Khun (insert first name)." and saying you were helping a pregnant woman (whom you had been intimate with for a while) just because she's a fellow human being doesn't convey to anyone that you're trying to be kind and responsible. some people don't find it ridiculous and insensitive, but many people do. just like how some people don't understand why Film's statement was perceived as extremely insulting, many people don't understand why he couldn't have been wiser with his word choice and excuses/reasons.

again, NOT EVERYONE is demanding for Film to take full responsibility WITHOUT proof. most people are appalled with the way he spoke of Annie (even if he doesn't like/love her) because there are many better terms and ways to speak about someone in public whom you have had an intimate relationship with. one does not need to insult a woman just to make himself detached from her. most 25-year-olds with college education in Thailand should know how to speak in the Thai language in public without degrading or insulting another person.

having seen Film lie about having/not having a sugar daddy before does affect his credibility, but i give him the benefit of the doubt because i don't know Film and Annie personally.

another reason why (people think) Annie is afraid to let Film do the DNA test is the money power of RS. sadly, money DOES talk (and it talks a lot) in Thailand. even though i trust that medical personnel would honor code of medical ethics, i know there are some shady doctors out there. but there are many ways to insure that the test is not altered, and Annie would still have the full parental rights to her child even if the test proves Film's paternity. although i respect her decision to not go on with the test because she is the mother (and nobody has the right to make her consent to the test), i HOPE she will agree to do it mainly for her own child to not be suspected as other people's baby (like Num Gunchai. LOL. i don't know how that rumor got started) and to just move on.

just as many people don't believe Annie just because she was crying and telling her sad story without proof, many people don't believe Film is sincere even when he cries as well. there are people, especially women, who call Annie a slut, as there are people who think Film is an asshole.

Regardless of the test result, i still think Annie is a strong woman. she made mistakes, she might have been confused about what to do (or who the father of her child is), but i commend her for continuing to take care of her child even when her mom wasn't able to help her in the process of childrearing. if the test is negative, she will have no place to stand in the society. people might not forgive her, but i think the only people who actually have the right to forgive or not forgive her are Film and his family. LOL. it's so funny to see some people say that they will not forgive Annie if the child is not Film's...like, what has she done to them? hahaha. she didn't do anything to me (except for giving me something to think about in the past week. LOL :lol: ), so i don't have to forgive or not forgive her. i would just think it must be extremely humiliating for her to be called a liar and a slut by so many strangers.

Film's 2nd press con pt 1
Film's 2nd press con pt 2

ฟิล์ม แถลงข่าวทั้งน้ำตา

ฟิล์มแถลงข่าว กรณีแอนนี่ รอบ 2 (1)
ฟิล์มแถลงข่าว กรณีแอนนี่ รอบ 2 (2)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Honestly at this point i'm siding with Film, the dude got a lot on the line here because of this. If he stops getting promoted or getting new jobs, how the hell is he gonna support himself and his family. If Annie doesn't do a DNA test it can ruin his career for good. The truth needs to be revealed or Film's done with. Feel bad for the guy.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I agree with u, no one expect him to accept this child but when u refering to someone u slept with as a whore or slut, it be the same thing if him saying that his mother is 1 because he is refering to that woman.

she does have a car, if u were following her story carefully, a girl has to have some pride when the person, u thought u r in love is insulting u and calling a whore and slut, why bother with a DNA now, she can raise her kid alone, let Film suffer for a little while, she said she will tell him when he’s grows up who his father is, so if Film wants to know this kid then or verus, the kid can get to know his father when he grows up, If u listen to Poj Anon sec. interview u as a woman would be more furious, Poj Anon said if Annie takes the DNA now and if it is Film baby he will help Film paid for child support, Poj Anon is gay and can’t even make a baby so why bother helping Film raise 1 unless, he’s in love with Film himself, LOL

Film, u sounds to pathatic in ur conference, u supposed to come out to said sorry not expressed ur situations or trying sound like u r the victim here, Don’t worry ur big Arss about ur career, u still got ur career, u have not said sorry to Annie, her mother or the women of this society but only telling the public that u r the victim, Why r u crying too much, u a man just grow up and grow out of ur hiding way, Even though Annie doesn’t want to take A DNA test, just leave her alone, she can raise her kid alone that’s why she wants to be left alone. u sound so pathatic that ur parents want to have and love their grandchild but u sounding like u r accepting him as ur child, but if u parents really want a kid, why don’t u grow some ball and get marry and have kids of ur own. 2 of ur conferences sound pathatic to my ears and other women, u sound like someone who only wants forgiveness for urself but not sorry for the words u said to those people…..As Khun Dang, the leader of Thai woman society, come out to say sorry to Annie, her mother and other women, who u r calling a whore, just leave Annie alone let her raise her child alone, have no contact, just let the baby accept u as a father, but don’t support them or give them anything. this so call conference is just annoying, don’t give 1 again, move on with ur life, try to get ur career but if u love it so much, as for Annie if she wants to leave alone, let her go, I’m sure she got other things to do then listen to ur stupid conference or ur sorry but deep down u just acting to get the public sympathy…go back to ur so call career and what u love…..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
u must be in love with him or something "Nang Keo" that why u defending him, if he was famous or the cutest guy in the world, I wouldn't defend with at all, he is child, who likes to cry and the reason he is crying because he wants public sympathy. I give him sympathy and it is a kick in the butt.....If u r pregnant urself with a guy and a guy calls a slut or a whore, what do u think u will do huh? gurl Still defend him

lol Yes, it gives us something to discuss about. But it's starting to aggravate me that people are so harsh towards him when he really can't do anything about the situation and is doing his best to admit that he was intimate with her, so the possibility is there...but people are just crucifying him like everything is all his fault. Hey, Annie had unprotected sex too. :unsure:

Even if he is sucha bad person in your eyes, just based on this situation, you can't really blame him or fault him for the way he has reacted towards this because I think he handled it fine...I don't care about Film and his superstardom or whatever, but from an observer's view, I don't understand the harsh criticism against him when all he did was...yes, had sex with the girl.

Basically, I just feel bad for him that he's getting all this hate immediately when all he did was admit that the possibility may be there. It's like he's stuck in a dilemma here, the girl doesn't wanna take the test...the society expects him to be responsible...he doesn't know if it's really his baby....what do you want him to do??? :blink: Of course he;s gonna break down and cry because his career went to shit, his family is depressed over this & the harsh criticism, and his life is basically f*cked. But people don't really care and thinks he deserve it BECAUSE he had unprotected sex, & thinks he's guilty because he broke down and cry, so the victim must surely be the girl...wow, where's the justice & fairness in this? He DID tried to help her! & be nice but he was criticized for that, too...like give the guy a break? The baby might not even be his!

I was reading about this on Diirty Laundry, too... just to see if people really are so biased against him & came upon this comment which I completely agree & see how this situation is.