Jai Diew

meenia

sarNie Adult
Ohhh...I can not wait to see the part with Vee and Pok...They are getting very cute...Gs thank you!!! What is that about...Vee and Pok in the woods again... ;)

So sad about Vee and his dad's relationship...His dad is mean to him, but his dad told Pok to follow him...I'm a little confused...Sometime I think Vee's dad love him and sometime I do not know....I know that Vee care about his dad...He just act like he doesn't and say things...Looks like Vee and his dad are a lot a like...Thank you...Can not wait until the next part...Questions...Anyone know when this lakorn is ending? Getting very interesting....

meenia

sarNie Adult
Wow...gs liking you putting the screen cap...makes me want to see the next part and what it's about...Why is Pok crying? Don't tell me that she has to marry Vee's dad...Thank you!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yes i can't wait to watch epi 11. Kwan hit Note looks funny. and Vee- Pok hug looks sweet & sad that she cry. this la korn is fun to watch. the guys dad get on my nerve always yelling saying mean stuffs to Vee.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:( Awwwww Vee Felt Unwanted and he actually cried! omg! so sad:(........I want him! hahah Kidding episode 11 so wrong I can't believe Note got Vee in trouble........Now Vee had to leave and Pok is marrying the dad....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh. epi 11 is so sad. lots of crying. i feel sorry for Pok and Vee. the scene they hug Pok cry so well and sad. she made me cry along with her. Note is so stupid he cause everyone to argue. Vee&his dad argue. i feel sorry for Kwan too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
but I think in a good way that Vee had left the family that way he didn't have to continue planning the wedding of the woman he love with his father..................

juicee

sarNie Elites
if i was vee i would have left long ago. there's so many times throughout the lakorn, where i was like, dude just leave. but of course like the typical lakorn they had to prolong it. Note characters bugs me. he's so annoying.

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
Ha....ha....I though I was the only one crying along with Pok. My mom started to laugh at me. It's sad, can't help it. so he told her love her right?

Does anyone know who sing the song? the guy singer not the theme song. I really like it and what to get the CD.

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
^^ I was wondering too. I like that song, I've heard it somewhere before maybe another lakorn what's the song. Anyone got it on hand.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Add me to the song...Love it...Like it when Vee and Pok's part..The song comes out..I started to hear it with Note and Kwan too...Let me know about it...Thank you! I don't get why Vee's dad doesn't understand Vee at all...Vee does everything for him and his brother...Note needs to be a man and admitted to his dad that it's him and not Vee...I'm so into this lakorn that I'm mad, happy, sad...Is this going to end soon...Vee was going to kiss Pok and the police have to come :lmao:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Are ya'll Talking about the song that Says, "nung khon nung something..........." the one in a million song?the one that comes on after kwan leaves and note is thinking of her? cause if its that song then I have it!!!

meenia

sarNie Adult
Yes that is the song that I want...Love it when it comes on with Vee and Pok...Can you shared it with me...Know who sing it...Hey the guy that play the friend of Kwan is he one of the guy from Dragon 5...He is cute...Always thought he remind me of Oil...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hmm...vee again?... i don't like his acting... pok is too good to be paired up with him....

wish it could have been someone else better... but Note and Kwan are cute together.... i would probably only watch it because of them...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Note character is very annoying now. Vee & Pok are cute in epi12. Vee acting is not as good. it would have been better if it was another actor because Pok act well.

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
I'm just loving this lakorn. Pok and Vee are so cute together. it seem like he try to kiss her several time but never get to do it. Only in the waterfall that's it. Too bad that it will end soon.

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Are ya'll Talking about the song that Says, "nung khon nung something..........." the one in a million song?the one that comes on after kwan leaves and note is thinking of her? cause if its that song then I have it!!!
[post="104146"][/post]​
Can you post a link to the song please. thx.