Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sorry gurls imma be off for now gettin kicked off by my sisters.. argh .. i will try to be on again soon..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
bye now ks.. **hugs n kisses** .. n yay i caught up.. but darn cant read any fics atm argh .. sorry if i havent read some of u galz yet.. been super busy .. gosh i need to definitely catch up on my lakorns n dramas ... im so beind in ftly .. n othas..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dang i forgot to tell my stories too .. argh.. i willl soo n.. hopefully ... bye again .. luv yas...

cikna

sarNie Adult
hi starry!saw the song that i dedicated to u???
awww..julie sounds great!
owh..lol
ahhh...really?takpe kak ana..semua yg berlaku pasti ada hikmahnya^^
I guess so...Anyways, just put my pc together. I'm taking chances with the leakage.

Hi all JLRians!!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
awwwwe hope u get better ks.. **hugs n kisses**
thanks =]

haha i like bollywood too.. my fave is kuch kuch hota hoy .. **hmm forgot the spellin** n lots more too .. hmmm the one u mentioned.. i havvent seen it yet.. hahaha forever 21.. xp .. i cant wait for that day when i hit 21 xp lol.. dont worry ceci.. u'll alwaise be 21 in my heart xp ..
kuch kuch ho ta hai dear..n yeah...it seems that most of us watched movie..its so good...how bout "YES BOSS!" where shah rukh khan acted as 2 person?its good!

hahaha it will definitely be urs.. dont worry.. keke **evil laughs** .. j/k..
hahaa that's wat i said lmao.. xp lol..
hahaha me too .. but the weather is superbly hot too atm.. **ugh** i feel so gross.. imma take a shower in a bit to cool down xp lol..
yeah..weather here is hot too...

hahaha darn it u beat me to it.. argh .. oh well lol..
hahaha i have like this plan that gives me 3-400 text messages but wat suxxs is that i dont even have my phone animore .. **arghh* xp lol..
lol..yeah!n shahid is pretty hawt...not as hot as AUM though!wakakaka

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
you'll own the 1000th page...I think everyone here is being careful not to spam too much for you...LOL
but it's cute AN! I've heard you at last...
thanks! love yah AN!
love ya too...lol..u sure cute...blushin here...lol

awww...I hope you're getting better....
u noe wat...i think this is my unlucky week..first fever..
than yesterday mornin my dad challenged me to run on the staircase 20 time n i did it..
now my leg...omg...i walked as if i juz cured frm an accident...one step at a time :wacko:

hi AN! I see you....
i see you too!

julye017

sarNie Adult
love ya too...lol..u sure cute...blushin here...lol
u noe wat...i think this is my unlucky week..first fever..
than yesterday mornin my dad challenged me to run on the staircase 20 time n i did it..
now my leg...omg...i walked as if i juz cured frm an accident...one step at a time :wacko:
i see you too!
omg...you should rest a lot...I hope you'll be okay soon....have you finish your lunch?

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
omg...you should rest a lot...I hope you'll be okay soon....have you finish your lunch?
yeah..juz ate lunch wif my mum at the mall..juz lunch between mother n daughter ya noe...after sendin my sis...
the mall was crowded cos there were sales...n lol..my mum gotta walk slow n ppl looked at me wif a stare...
cos i walked like something is wrong wif my leg..lol...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

as long as if it's from my bau...you're the one who gave me the name "el"...so I prefer that name coming from you...but I also love elie...it's like a combination of julie and el..."ELIE"
ate julz, elie reminds me of the series "maging sino ka man"... john lloyd's character...hehehe

hahaha omg the police xp :loool: .. haha i remember when i was in 6th grade i told my friend to punch in the numbers rite n i said .. 9 she pressed it .. 1 she pressed it .. 1 n she pressed it too lol.. n then i said or her to hang up lol.. n like later the vps came to other classes n our classes n said if we call the police ..:loool: ... but we lied hahaha xp lol.. the police n firefighters were all out there too lol.. hahha
awwwe thank u donna.. muahahaha i didnt even wanna get up today lol.. i knocked out like in so many classes today n dang the teachers were so annoying.. **julie.. wat is the answer to number 1 .. ..** in a dif class ... julie wat do u have to say about this .. **hahaha i replied.. ummm i thought it was weird .. etc .. lol.. ahahaha ** the teachers were all like O_O .. lol..xp ..
:loool: :loool: that's so funny!!!! hahahaha... my friend just hang up the phone when she heard it was the cops!!! hahahaha...