[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Butt..that was so awkward lol they was looking at each other side way , does the army really let the guys shower together like that , it must be true about making sure the soap doesn't slip out of ur hand & you have to bend over to get it ^^^^ I'm at eps. 3 , getting sleepy ..

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Lol Butt lol...I guess they do share almost everything so sharing the whole bathroom & guys taking showers at the same time is common, I have to ask army guys then lol, maybe most countries' military policies are mostly the same for this topic :scratchhead2:.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.7 has too much commotions with the earthquake, not enough sweet scene for my liking. :no:

:weep:  Also I had no idea what he is saying to her, but she was crying aaahhh so sad to see. :teary:  Can not wait for subs later.  :yes:

Ms.Zoe

DotS had mid press conference at one coffee shop yesterday Wednesday, same day that ep 7 aired & the premiere of new Kdrama Goodbye Mr. Black. I read that this move was a strategic move (I really believe so) since DotS has new competition from the premiere of GMB because they could have the mid press conference on Thursday or Friday since there are 16 eps for DotS.

Many fans wondered where was SJK's left hand at :ghehe:. At first I thought his left hand was by his left thigh & he was wearing a watch :facepalm: but no they are the sunlight & SHK's plaid shirt. So his left hand mostly was behind SHK :pervie: :lol:.

Cr to rightful owners & songhyekyozone IG

Ms.Zoe

:dance2: yay!!!!! But get your tissues out just in case you may cry while watching :cry1:.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:cloud9:  Just done watching, and OMG last part is just too much for my heart to handle. :phew:  He confess and this time he is serious! She better make up her mind soon or else I'm going to take him for myself HAHAHA  :wub: 

Why does it has to end so quick?! :weee: Can not wait for tomorrow episode... but the preview is not good, I think we going to need tissues for tomorrow episode instead.   :weep:   :teary: 

Ms.Zoe

HE CONFESSED....WOW he is totally in :heart: with her, while on his break/vacation, separated from her, he must realized that he could not live without her at all & needs to confess when he did not before he left for his break/vacation. He just threw himself out there for her to like/love him back...now it is her turn to decide to accept or deny his :heart:...

Will I have to fight with you @Maya for him if she rejects his :heart: for her? :ghehe:

Ms.Zoe

Umm first I thought that there are 10 songs for DotS ost but actually there are more, 19 I think :scratchhead2:. If I see the list of songs, I will post it up.....& at first I read Daniel may be Beauty's crush but no he is not as we could see when Big Boss & Beauty went to his shop.

Wow the newest song, song #5 is so good, the melodies are so intoxicating when Kim Na Young sings lol.

Once Again - Mad Clown & Kim Na Young

http://youtu.be/YvCEIbcAR_0

Cr to Kdrama Fanboy

Ms.Zoe

I think they will....I like all of the songs! I have to get that song list!

Oh Jin Goo is one of SHK's many fan guys lol..

SHK is very blessed for her beauty. I like her beauty, so different from many other K actresses. Her code name is Beauty (given by who else haha) in DotS is funny when it goes with Big Boss yet correct lol.

cecilia

Staff member
I love Rain and I like Fullhouse. I like her in there with him but I don't ship them lol

Haven't make time to watch today episode yet but hearing from you ladies' reviews...sounds like it's going to be a good but sad one. I love it when a man confesses. I will do catchup tomorrow night or on Sunday ...life has been busy lately.

Ms.Zoe

SHK is cute & funny in Full House. I was not attracted to Rain's acting, was Full House his first drama? It could be that he was new to acting therefore I was not attracted to his acting plus I was not into his music (my subjective opinions) so even though SHK is in Full House, it is not on my fav Kdrama list and I did not find its storyline powerful enough for me to like it.

I have not finished ep 7. Watched just a few mins then the volume went off...I need VOLUME lol so I will have to continue it later hopefully find the ep with volume lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
watching ep7 with sub i just want to say it has been a loong time i didn't watch a drama or a movie with earthquake and nature disaster or war and while i'm watching my heart is beating they decided to take the  dangerous way as a last solution to save the people :nailbiter: and i want to say too i'm in love with the director he is genius and the actors are living the story for real   i don't feel it's drama and that's kind of drama i watch :clap2: