[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ladies your comments are like a torture for me right now but this torture is gonna end in this second straight to watch ep 8 :yahoo: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
Peace, come back & tell us your thoughts. I don't want to spoil it much further for you. I'll just sit here & squeal haha.
"i will talk to you in english when i come back" haha omg how they can put humor romance seriousness all in one it's amazing i laughed although i had my heart beating every second  in that rescue , i'm so in love with this couple 

when YJ get stuck with the man together and his friend found him is not only them who wmiled me too i smiled ommyy i'm soo into the moment every second i'm afraid another shock will happen :nailbiter: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is the same question i asked :rofl: :rofl:

but seriously i think until this point MY is in shock what happened is not easy to endure thousand things would come up o her head in such a situation he maybe joking cause he is used to this tough situation but for a doctor like her putted in the middle of the disaster with seeing him in death situation will surely left her in deep shock SHK is an amazing amazing actress she showed that feeling extremely well :clap2:  

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I have a whole bunch of spazzings to spazz on (they keep adding up lol) & most of them are not even about eps 7 & 8...With all the comments I had read from you ladies & reading here and there about eps 7 & 8, no doubt that I would spazz like crazy when I finished both eps :rofl:.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHHYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYY THEY AHVE TO EEND IT IN THAT MOMENT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: and that confession is a genuis writing right there i  really didn't saw that coming at alllll this is sooooooooooooooooo gggggggggggooooooooooooooooddddd  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
the torture aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :weee: :weee: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i repeated the end scene cause it was just tooo perfect :cloud9: :cloud9:
 (spoiler alert don't open if you don't want ti burn the moment i don't recommande you to open if you still didin't watch the episode)
i wonder what her reaction will be all the camp heard it :lol:

btw we are not talking much about them but seriously the second lead (i have a hard time getting their name in general it's hard for me to remember the korean name :facepalm: )  but their love story interest me soo much too the way he keep being like robot cold and tough but yet he show affection through that coldness i'm soooo curious how their story will end sooo sooo curious i want to know what will broke his coldnes what will make him surrender all this happening and he still can't fully give her love :spin: :spin: he is soo manly i like man like him to be honest i like to tough serious yet affectionate man :crush: :crush: :crush:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this drama has 10/10 in every aspect acting directing music sound effects locations i mean it can't be better than this :spin: :spin: 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Judging by the preview, I think next week episodes going to be an intense one.  Last week preview it seems like is going to bad, but it turned out opposite, so next week probably will be opposite too instead of sweet one.  Plus we are halfway thru the story so now is the beginning of the heart break before they'll have their silver lining and happy ending for both couple. :yes: Keeping my finger cross that both couples gets their happy ending.  :crush: 

Now everyone knows that Mo Yeon is Captain Shi Jin's woman. That crazy "Richard" guy (lolz not sure how to spell his Korean name) going to want revenge and those bad guys going to want their diamond back.  So the women always going to be caught in the middle and they going to uses her to their advantages. Especially there is a mention of human trafficker too ... gosh I hope I'm wrong and they won't hurt Mo Yeon or Myeong Joo to get to Captain Shi Jin and Dae Young. :no:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Now that Captain Yoo is "serious," I wonder how much romance & how much more aggressive he can get.  

I am stupid crazy about the OSTs.  Blasting Korean songs at work like "I don't give a what!"  LOL!  

If you guys having seen SJK in Werewolf Boy, you must!  I cried rivers.  

Ms.Zoe

Was searching videos of SHK & SJK but saw this one video first lol

Fact or Fiction, only time will tell :lol:

At 0:36-0:39 I ship them real bad, they look so much alike!

Thought it was funny with baby Song photos :rofl:

http://youtu.be/9DQWGa7PT3k

Cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

I read that both Song are in Hong Kong, DotS press conference in HK is on April 5th, what :shock2:, why are they over there so early?

I also read that they may have a photoshoot with Elle HK because Elle HK Instagram posted about them coming to HK in April....I'm so excited if they will grace the cover of ELLE HK. I would really really want that magazine. They will be so gorgeous & photogenic, hope they will have a lot of intimate shots too :ghehe:.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the spazz will be back tomorrow yahoo and let me say how much i cried at the end scene whenever i remember it i feel sad i hope they wont kill her in the story , what if the tragedy will happen to the second lead i will be even more sad

Ms.Zoe

First of all I am so glad to be able to spazz in this thread again...Woohoo!

So I think I may have read the news incorrectly or the news that I read was not correct. Anyways when SHK was in HK, SJK was not.....But remembered that I had posted before that SHK was in NY. I think that time was around before or after Valentine's Day. Guess what SJK was in NY too. News confirmed that they had a meal together but there were other people with them too hahaha. I really don't know what to believe. I don't think both Song could just coincidentally met each other in NY. There must be something going on between them hahaha.

I read that both Song are in Hong Kong, DotS press conference in HK is on April 5th, what :shock2:, why are they over there so early?

I also read that they may have a photoshoot with Elle HK because Elle HK Instagram posted about them coming to HK in April....I'm so excited if they will grace the cover of ELLE HK. I would really really want that magazine. They will be so gorgeous & photogenic, hope they will have a lot of intimate shots too :ghehe:.