[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I am saving ep 2 for the weekend lol....so exciting!!!!!!!

MY is so funny & cute at the same time :loool:. She is in love :heart: with Captain Yoo's X-ray photos :rofl:.

Cr as tagged & DotS thread @ soompi

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
why this tortureeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i can't wait for the next ep CAN'T WAIT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnvBYLLd1J8

Ms.Zoe

So DotS's cast met again on 2/27 for some interview TV show. I do like SHK's white lace dress. I had a feeling that she will wear a white dress during DotS promotion period & she did! I have seen her in white dresses before & she looked great in all of them. She looked more relaxed at this event than at the press conference.

I like her whole look here than her whole look at press conference.

The Songs crossed their legs in the same direction lol. I also like SHK's black boots.

http://youtu.be/0AvrYx_TSMQ

Cr to rightful owners

Ms.Zoe

Hahaha.....if KMY meets YSJ for the first time & he gives her the "I am cool look" then she would give him this look :lolyup:. I would too :yes:.

Cr to noisettesalinee

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what make this drama sooo beautiful and one of the amazing drama for me is that there is a beautiful meaning in it that scene touched me  a lottt when they were talking about their job and that they can't be together due to that this drama show of a very beautiful love story that have so many meaning and emotion that humans can go through 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoUsH-893vM

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
eng sub for the preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvYYM3G0dN0

Ms.Zoe

Hahaha, Yeonjin &/or Kyoki (SHK & SJK) are called the Mineral/Spring water couple by Chinese fans, it is so funny yet accurate too. There is a clip during DotS press conference showing SJK pouring water into SHK's glass, in the drama MY used a few of bottled water to wash her hair after her apartment's water got cut off & Shi Jin likes his mineral/spring water :lolyup:.

Before this Yeonjin got the title the Penguin couple because SJ gave MY a pebble :lol:.

The Songs share the same last name & they also share the same letter K for their first name.

One more note, I just went ahead & made up a name for MY & SJ as Yeonjin/YeonJin and Kyo & Ki as Kyoki/KyoKi :ghehe:. And I will be back to spazz on ep 2 :dance2: :lol:.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ms.Zoe said:
Dropping off another fan made mv of Yeonjin (Mo Yeon & Shi Jin) :lol:

http://youtu.be/kLTCp4eFPZc

Cr as tagged

i had goosebumps  while watching this MV woooooooooooooooooowww it put out  what i feel when i watched the two episodes  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
this drama is so refreshing my god I just love SJk's gaze his eyes are so alluring and i'm so easy absorbed by his stares, glances, and gazes.  :woot2:  :woot:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Ms.Zoe

Time for me to spazz on ep 2 before ep 3 airs today lol, the wait is not that bad :lol:

1. Would be awesome if Captain Yoo knows taekwondo. He is like the modern warrior/general, ancient warriors or generals know some sort of martial art lol well at least in dramas I had watched haha.
2. Gosh so injustice that MY did not get the position she always wanted, the person who got the position was so incompetent, well that is reality right there
3. When MY was at one of her weakest points in life, SJ was in a dangerous mission, trying to stay alive and succeed it. They could not be there for each other in each other's hardships.
4. Well MY to me is a get to the point, no nonsense, straight forwarded, well oriented person so it is a given that she was the first person to call an end to their relationship due to the differences of what they do & believe (these open to more in depth perspectives of both sides that the drama will explore)
5. If it meant to be then it will happen: Destiny ------ MY & SJ together in a country far from their homeland (something I feel the drama will explore into too)
6. I was hoping Captain Yoo would show his bare body again when he unbuttoned his uniform shirt so he could shovel but gosh he has another shirt underneath
7. All the other soldiers were half naked only SJ & his buddy were not :rofl:

Ms.Zoe

I just remembered a few more things lol.

8. That killer walk from Captain Yoo....:faint: with his sunglasses, only him wears it, he has his purposes to wear it :rofl:
9. The 2nd lead couple, they may be in the same line of work, different from MY & SJ but they still face obstacles, keeping them apart...I am thinking because he does not come from a privileged family...Men, some of them have high self esteem :yes:.
10. Hopefully Captain Yoo will pick up MY's scarf for her....gosh his stone cold look & killer walk......don't worry his look will melt :lolyup:.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yeah yeah the story continue today but i will wait until tomorrow to watch it with sub , and i agree with your notes Ms.Zoe :party:   :party:

Ms.Zoe

Thanks @peace :flowers:. I do feel like I am still missing a few more notes lol....I will watch ep 3 as soon as there is Eng sub available.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i actually really heart the both loves story is very rare for me personally to have a drama that balance so well a two  love story in one and make me relate to both , it just a joy to me to watch this drama :spin: :spin:

Ms.Zoe

Yea, this drama will go into depth into these 2 love stories.

SHK just posted this photo up on her IG like twenty some minutes ago. A bts of Yeonjin, so happy that she posted it :lolyup:

2 days ago she posted this photo, SJ will take MY to that beach with the shipwreck :wub:....& I believe he will give her the pebble there :crush:.

Cr to SHK's IG

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol episode 2 I just love it when they hv those kinds of scenes with the killer walk, smile, cold stone faces and what not. It is rare to see two love story balance each other out but I'm okay with that. Hopefully they give more of a backstory on the second leads and more romances!!

Ms.Zoe

Captain Yoo's mission is not only to capture MY's :heart: heart but also mine & some of yours too :ghehe:. I was looking through comments about ep 3 & omygosh!!!!!! ep 3 tops over ep 1 & 2.....indeed his stone cold look melts like crazy :rofl:.