[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
My heart can't take this, the two just got to meet after 8 months and it already breaking my heart. There so quiet around each other, its like there not willing to open up to each other, I think if i was in there position I wouldn't either. This is a job, a place to dangerous for something like love to occur but sometimes u just cant deny the attraction, to be able to care and worry for each other its deniable. Its human nature and I think this drama already starting to show just how reality is sometimes and its actually really rare to see such things in dramas. This drama is very considerate of everyone and their feelings.

anyways I found a fanvid enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZn9jipAf8c

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kikichue1 said:
This drama is very considerate of everyone and their feelings.
that's exactly what fascinate me about this drama they are representing the personalities and their characters   and their feeling soo beautifully and i believe it's due to the complete work not just because of the writers or actors or production alll this factors made  this drama extremely enjoyable , really very beautiful to watch , an i was trying sooo hard to avoid watching it raw and wait for tomorrow sub but you guys made it haaard for me i wll do a sneak peak :ghehe:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
IDK if anyone has posted this yet but it was uploaded feb 17 so I think this teaser is so much better than the 1st teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym1YaQySgfY&feature=youtu.be

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sorry i need just to scream  :woot:  :woot:   :drools: :drools:  smiling like a silly in front of my computer :crush:

the second leads are as funny as the first lead in a different way , i'm totally SATISFIED WITH THIS DRAMA they didn't disappoint me for 1 second 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i'm seriously blew awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i have only two more words to say EPIC PERFECT 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm gonna cryyy  a lot in this :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: "we all have a different path different destination and sometime in our path we meet people that we want them to be part of our journey until the end but the moment we get together seems that the path is changed and it become hard to reach and combine what the heart and the mind want and right there we found our self in a struggle of emotions that we have a hard time dealing with it" :teary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf3Bc9ipANw

Kikichue1 said:
IDK if anyone has posted this yet but it was uploaded feb 17 so I think this teaser is so much better than the 1st teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym1YaQySgfY&feature=youtu.be

fun

Expired Sarnie
Love Song Joong Ki in this role, not so much Song Hye Kyo. She keeps pissing me off lol Hopefully today's episode will not make me want to throw her into the ocean hahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
why i spoiled my self aaaaaaaaaa and i really didn't mean to i found a  clip of DoTS and when i was curious what it is arrgghh will not spoil you  :ghehe: now it's extremely hard to wait for the sub :weee: :weee: 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
The ratings for DotS:

EP 1 : 14.3%

EP 2 : 15.5%

EP 3 : 23.4%

EP 4 : 24.01%

It is increasing :dance2:.....after ep 4, I think it will increase more :pervie: hahaha.

I finished ep 3 raw & still watching ep 4 raw. I will watch these 2 eps with Eng sub again. I am so clued to every ep so far, never fast forward any scenes lol.

Ms.Zoe

Just wow wow wow :yahoo:...DotS just on giving what I want. One was I want the main lady taking care of the main guy's wound on his body & today another scene that I have always wanted to see from the main couple in a drama that I like watching is
they kiss when the sky rains, kiss in the rain or kiss inside while it is raining outside
, :lolyup:.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it has been a loong time i didn't fell so scary for real while watching a suspense scene , i'm happy i didn't spoil myself before the sub :phew: so anxious to know what will happen  in the operation , ommg i feel like i'm watching an horror movie :hide: especially when they show how she start to open his stomach :weee: usually i don't like watching operating scene but for this one i will try to be more brave 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just want to express my admiration to this drama i don't know what to say it's really SOOOO BEAUTIFUL  the emotions the sound the directing every single thing made this drama a one of all time favorite drama wooow how they were chatting between the wall and the words he said to herr andhow he dais it it was  extremely touching i was soo teary watching that trying not to cry :teary: :teary: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oh no i'm crying like  baby now all this broke up scene make me depressed :cry:  :cry1:  :cry1:

Ms.Zoe

This scene/photo has been on my mind since yesterday & I will forever remember it :heart:....I'm on :cloud9: right now just thinking about that moment when it seems like time freezes for them :wub: & anxiously waiting how she will react in ep 5 :rofl:.

Breathe in & out before you click ;).

Cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sensational :drools:  :drools:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :crush:  :crush:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  

Ms.Zoe

Do most men love to look at the lips of the woman they like? Well I can say yes for Captain Yoo :rofl:.

Cr to DotS fb & as tagged